PDA

View Full Version : What if you were 0-9 and it was ur last game

SoulTaker_IP
10-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Give me your thoughts on if your team was 0-9 how would u play ur last game????

CHSBaseball07
10-25-2004, 08:36 PM
I dunno.......if it was a ranked team i would play as hard as i could to try and knock them off......if not.......i dunno what id do.,,,prolly not wanna play at all

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2004, 08:39 PM
It has to be hard to get up for a game with that kind of record. Personally, I think the players should always play their hardest, regardless of the record. Take Smithville, for instance - I haven't seen them play in a year or two, but I understand the players still get out there & play until the end.

creditcard
10-25-2004, 08:42 PM
honestly i would play crazy...i would see how many face masks penalties i could get and how many late hits and i would probably pancake a referee on purpose and try to say it was an accident.....and i would probably start a fight

CHSBaseball07
10-25-2004, 08:42 PM
That is true

mustang04
10-25-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by creditcard
honestly i would play crazy...i would see how many face masks penalties i could get and how many late hits and i would probably pancake a referee on purpose and try to say it was an accident.....and i would probably start a fight

thats what i was thinkin

slpybear the bullfan
10-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Slpybear has done this.

His Freshman year we only had 6 sophs that were not on varsity. So, they made the whole freshman team play JV ball. We got killed by the JVs of Vernon, Southlake, etc... we came into our last game of the year 0-9... and pulled off the victory!

We went wild.

And I remember hearing an opposing coach talking trash about us saying "they act like thats the only game they have ever won..."

It was true that year. And we were happy young men! ;)

TheDOCTORdre
10-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Let anybody play any position they want, let some of those big bodies get in the backfield and have a little fun and just see what happens, it would be a game that they would remember forever

Flourhead
10-25-2004, 09:03 PM

ROFLDSJKGHLMAO!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME GAME

rockdale80
10-26-2004, 05:42 PM
in regards to smithville...after the game was clearly out of hand they started playing dirty....talking trash is fine, but intentionally trying to hurt another player...thats just not right....

scrub c
10-26-2004, 05:50 PM
play hard or quit

Keith7
10-26-2004, 05:52 PM
I would pull out the "Nuclear Weapon" of football, alil play called "The Annexation of Puerto Rico"

3afan
10-26-2004, 05:53 PM

IF you're serious then you're a quitter and a loser .....

if NOT then never mind ....

SoulTaker_IP
10-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Always give it your all... my opinion

La Grange
10-26-2004, 06:37 PM
We are 1-6 I think right now. I really don't remember how many we have lost, but it is the most in 12 years. We have been beatin by the most points, gave up the most points, and over all have just played horribly this year.

At the begining of the season people had us winning or placing 2nd in district 19. And now we are tied for last with SMITHVILLE. Manor is in our district and they were sapose to be the other team to beat in district 19, and look at them.

Last year I had a great year and was on a great team. The year before that and the year before that we have always been good, but this year is different. Our coaches, town, and players really don't know how to react to our situation. Last year I was a 1st team all-district player, and this year I will be a lucky honorable mention.

Next week is my last game in high school. After next week I will never strap on the pads agian. Next week I am going to play my hardest game ever.

TheDOCTORdre
10-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I would pull out the "Nuclear Weapon" of football, alil play called "The Annexation of Puerto Rico"

Greatest play ever

Gobbler Fan
10-26-2004, 06:51 PM
If your not going to play your best you have no reason to be on a football field in the first place ...... reverses , halfback passes , bring out the whole ball of wax and let er rip

creditcard
10-26-2004, 07:08 PM
why not try and start a fight i mean come on.......its the last football game for seniors........have an all out sideline clearing....that would be a cool way to remember your last football game........im pretty sure there would be a lot of fans that would like this....

BIGGBROTHER
10-26-2004, 07:20 PM
every game should be played as your last
we have those fallen players to remind us of that

la grange i can say for you this year that hutto played a harder more tougher team than last yeah the points havent been in your favor but the truth is you played for a team your senior year
that refused to give up and even though your record was not stellar nobody wanted to face you

and as far as smithville
well to all the trash talkin dirty shot "mama didnt hold me enough" little pansies who try to hurt intentionally well you are the true losers of 19 3A

SoulTaker_IP
10-26-2004, 10:39 PM
Not being cocky , but ive never been on a loosing football team, but Basket ball, Soccer, and Baseball i have