PDA

View Full Version : Seminole vs. Stockton

panther power
10-25-2004, 05:47 PM
man, this has the making of a good shoot out, both teams are primed for good games. Seminole is coming off a huge win and stockton is back at home in the jungle. This one is gonna be full of offense. someone is gonna clinch the district this night. What do you all think?

lobo12
10-25-2004, 05:52 PM
if seminole wins do they win the district title since both teams have one loss and seminole has the head to head win? i think if the line for seminole blocks and jeremy hill runs like he did against us i think seminole will take it. there defense isnt too bad either. i think im pulling for seminole because if they win then stockton clinches a playoff and more than likely they will too. if this happens and correct me if im wrong because i probably am, but the winner of the monahans greenwood game would get the third spot in the playoffs because if greenwood wins monahans is out because they have a better record. but if monahans wins then they will go because they will have the same record but monahans will have the head to head win. is this correct? Im gonna have to pull for the Indians in this one

Wtx_coach
10-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Im not sure LOBO but that does seem right to me, I think it will be a shoot out and for some reason something tells me that Seminole wont be able to put more points on the boArd, if Seminole does play ball control and does not get behind early in the game they will have a shot in getting the victory!

panther power
10-25-2004, 06:01 PM
well lets ee. if we win, were 4-0 dc!, if seminole wins they will be 3-1 just like us and have the tie-breaker, but we are already in either way. seminole has the tie-breaker against monahans. pecos is out. greenwood has the advantage over you guys but i think that game will decide who gets in for the 3 spot. but i dont think seminole can stop jefferson, nobody has all year, and last week he was playing with the flu on 1 days practice. seminole's hill had agreat game but lets see if he can do it in back to back weeks...

westTXbest
10-25-2004, 06:06 PM
I think semoinole will win this one.

panther power
10-25-2004, 06:07 PM
just curious? what makes you feel like that?

Wtx_coach
10-25-2004, 06:13 PM
westtxbest- what did HIll do against greenwood, i am curious to see how he did? I hear Seminole has been running out the I formation, were they running out the I against greenwood? I know early they were working on the spread when they were taking the beatings!!

westTXbest
10-25-2004, 08:05 PM
well i think they ran out of both, he really didnt get many yards and he didnt score, but they said he runs har as a freight train and tough to tackle.

westTXbest
10-25-2004, 08:07 PM
Panther power they got a really good defense and i think evetyone knows now that jefferson is the will get the ball about every play. They really keyed on our running back Brooks # 8, them and Wylie is about the only one that kept him under a 100 yards.

panther power
10-25-2004, 08:38 PM
we got a good defense and i really never heard of this guy doing anything but last week, lets face it monahans really does not have a defense. i think they give up about 35 points a game on average. but we wil see this friday

Ranger05
10-25-2004, 08:43 PM
the key to hill is u have to hit him hard u need to wax his butt right off the bat if u do that he is not a factor i have played against this kid in 7th, 8th and 9th and all u have to do i hit him hard once and he seems to fold. Thats what Greenwood did to him and he wasnt a factor.

westTXbest
10-25-2004, 08:43 PM
who have u not heard of doing anything Panther power?

westTXbest
10-25-2004, 08:45 PM
If your talking about brooks our rb u r full of it hes a 1000 yard rusher, the only person u think good is jefferson, but i gurantee brooks is as good our better than jerfferson.

lobo12
10-25-2004, 09:35 PM
he was talking about jeremy hill. i had heard that seminole had been running spread and hill was a receiver but they moved him to rb and ran out of the I against monahans. i think if seminole has a good game that they can beat stockton. monahans's defense has to step up they have high standards after the defenses for monahans for the past 2 years

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 06:31 AM
"OK, HERE'S YOUR SIGN"
read between the lines.
And yes, if Stockton don't stop Hill they WILL Lose. And stocktons offense will(like v. Lamesa) will only get 17 snaps in a half.....best defense, good offense.

I THINK JEFFERSON MAY ONLY HAVE 12-15 CARRIES FRIDAY, THAT MANY PASSES AND IT WILL BE SPREAD AROUND, THEY GOT THE OTHER 'SCAT BACK' BACK THIS WEEK,(worked out 1st time monday) OTHER REC. HEALED UP TO FULL SPEED.
Seminole may/could put too much on #2 and get gashed by somebody else.

difference in game may be that stockton has been behind many times(and came back), their 3 losses by a total of 5 points(and were all come backs) and for example when Lamesa tied it up in the 4th...Panthers just took it down the field and scored, down by 14 v. monahans in the 4th, down week 2 in el paso by 21, (won by 14), went 81 yds. v. Kermit in 56 seconds to (missed 2pt. conv.), went 72 yards in 1:11 v. crane(missed 2 pt. conv.) Been behind a bunch , THEY DO NOT RATTLE.

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 06:45 AM
oh yeah, what is considered 'stopp'en Hill" afetr last week...180???? what is stopp'en jefferson, 200 total(run/pass/returns) I FEEL LIKE THE 'GARVAN' MAY LINE UP AND RUN LIKE A MAD BULL THIS WEEK.

JUST MY THOUGHTS, AND I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.
ONE FACT, PRESALE TICKETS ARE FLY'EN OFF THE DESK.

MY PREDICTION..STOCKTON LEADS AT HALF BY 7, SEMINOLE WINS 35-36, SEMINOLE GOES FOR 2 IN THE 4TH TO AVOID OVERTIME AND WINS IT.

JUST SAW HILL, PLAYER OF THE WEEK....DUH, O.A...WELL ATLEAST THEY DID NOT SCREW THAT UP. 376/ 5TD'S....THEY SAY THEY COMING TO STOCKTON TO WIN THE DISTRICT CHAMPIOSHIP.

'LOOKS LIKE B-BOARD STUFF TO ME'

panther power
10-26-2004, 09:27 AM
ok, lets get it straight. i mean NO DISRESPECT to anyone in here. there are alot of good players in the district, thats why there is all-district teams. but then there are great ones... everyone has them on their rosters and it is fun to watch and see how things turn out. This friday is gonna be a good one, i just dont think seminole has it in them, i dont think they can put up the points e can, but again, i am from stockton. ask someone from seminole and they will be going for seminole to pull the upset. thats just the way it is. It is going to be fun either way so lets not bring it down to a talkin crap level, thats not what this is about.

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 09:36 AM
Wish QuailKiller wasn't in the big house right now, he would hush you up. But I ain't gonna do it, not my style. You the only one that has ' foot in mouth' disease anyways.
STOCKTON WILL NOT STOP HILL, WISH MEANS INDIANS WILL KEEP THE BALL AND STOCKTONS OFFENSE WILL NOT GET A CHANCE. WILL STILL BE A GOOD GAME THOUGH, BOUT 60+ TOTAL POINTS SCORED.

UNLESS STOCKTON GOES BALL CONTROL, AND KEEPS HILL OFF THE FIELD....NOW THERE IS AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

panther power
10-26-2004, 09:40 AM
i wish quailkiller was here, he thinks he is fooling somebody saying hes in prison yeah right...... he is from right here in west texas. and what makes you right, u think everyhting you say is the right way, i express my opinions, you on the other hand think everything you say is scripture.....give me abreak. GET THIS GUY OFF OF HERE, HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING>>>>

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 09:48 AM
RANGER MOM..YOU BETTER TELL SOMETH'EN. THEY BE A PICK'EN ON ME.

panther power
10-26-2004, 09:50 AM
yeah......ok. well if u wanna make a opinion, lets talk some football buddy. what u know about stockton..........and the district for that matter........dont be scared bbbuuudddiiieeee!!!

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 09:53 AM
I KNOW NOTH'EEEN, I SEE NOTH'EEEN.

RANGER MAW, WHERE YOU AT?

PECOS BY 21 NEXT WEEK OVER STOCKTON, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THIS FRIDAY.

Bubba-Joe
10-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Bubba Joe says
It don't make a rat's tail who wins in that west texas/ Trans Pecos dist anyway
Big School Rep get's rewarded with Abilene Wyile ( what fun)
Div II Schools will get either
Sweetwater or Snyder

You boys out west better pump up the basketballs and fill up the deer feeders
cause that is what you will doing in Dec anyway.......

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 10:45 AM
BASE FORMATION V. SEMINOLE

O_________________O___O___X___O___O_______O
__________O____________________________O_________O
___________________________O

OBVIOUSLY FLIP STRONG/WEAK...WIDE SIDE/ TRIPS FLIP W/ JET/FLY/TAZ & ZIP MOTION.

1) N0RMAL 1 BACK GUN ZONE/DART/OPTION (BASE SET/EVEN)
2) SOME 'I' PROBABLY TWINS AND PRO, NO DOUBLE TIGHT.
3) WILL MOTION EMPTY FROM BASE/EVEN, STILL READING SS/LB'S
4) POSSIBILTY OF SOME " BUNCH SET" (WITH TE/STRONG) AS WELL AS NORMAL "TE TRIPS, UNDER SET" AS DONE EARLIER IN YEAR.

WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I SEE IN PRACTICE TODAY. I MAKE NOTES ON THE DASHBOARD.

lobo12
10-26-2004, 11:10 AM
if seminole wins against stockton and lamesa do they win district?

westTXbest
10-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Well Purser for Greenwood said if Seminole beats Stockton its going to throw a wrench in things and make it nerve wracking, causing the playoff spot to be going by points on who beat who. Bubba Joe and for u who almost beat snyder, we did they won at the last seconds and sweetwater is tough but all one of us has to do is show up and play and stop the run, it can be one. BUT who ever gets Wylie out our district better be prepared to get tore up, im with u on that one.

westTXbest
10-26-2004, 12:26 PM
What did Sweetwater do against Wylie nothing about the same as Greenwood, so that shows that we played the same kind of game with a high quality team, we may got sorry records in this district but we can play just like snyder and sweetwater.

Wtx_coach
10-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Well fort stockton will play Wylie in big school division, I know Wylie is a hell of a team and they have a great coach, but werent they beating greenwood 7-0 in the 3rd quarter, if thats the case I really dont think they are too much of a overpowering team. thats just my opinion!

westTXbest
10-26-2004, 01:20 PM
yeah they didnt run off unitl the 4th but, Greenwood had a bad game against stockton if we played again it would be different.

Wtx_coach
10-26-2004, 01:26 PM
NO buddy I really dont think so on that one, I saw the film the other day and Stockton could have put it on you guys early in the ball game, but I do give greenwood for fighting and not letting up.

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 02:15 PM
OK, let's tell the truith as I see it:thinking

Stockton could be 0-3, just as easily as the 3-0 that they are:eek:

Greenwood could very easily be 3-0, instead of 2-1

Monahans could very easily be 2-1, instead of 1-2::cool:

Seminole is 2-1, had no chance against Greenwood:eek:

Lamesa is 1-2, and got Greenwood and Rival Seminole left to go.

Realistic standpoint 5 different scenarios, using power points and all realistic combinations of outcomes before this Friday, can only be 2 scenarios after friday no matter who beats who...if you don't believe me put a pen to it.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2004, 02:33 PM
I'll just be glad to get this Friday over and have a little more sense of the "scenario"!!

Oh yeah....yall cut dirtroad some slack, he is just totally misunderstood, and is devestated with Quillkiller being hauled off to the big house.

Dirtroad, if you talk to QK, you send him a big ole "HOWDY" from Ranger Mom....and one more thing, cut down on the booze, you are reverting to ALL CAPS again!!;)

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 02:38 PM
tell'em mom, they gonna hurt my feelings. i be sensitive:(

i know i really don't have a clue, but y'all don't have to be so ugly to me.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by DirtRoad
tell'em mom, they gonna hurt my feelings. i be sensitive:(

i know i really don't have a clue, but y'all don't have to be so ugly to me.

Don't you worry none dirtroad.....Momma's got your back!

Balboa
10-26-2004, 02:50 PM
so the minonits(sp) of Seminole think they can pull off the upset. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Seminole is in a rebuilding year with their new AD. Ft. Stockton by 13

DirtRoad
10-26-2004, 08:37 PM
I am gonna visit him this Sunday during visit'en hours, will tell him you said hello. If he gets on the work program he can get internet in 6 months.

Back to the immediate discussion at hand, this district could get all out of whack real easy.

Lamesa ain't no push over, you know maybe like Monahans thought Seminole was last week. Greenwood plays thier 'A' game should be OK, but.....who knows.

Monahans better come together and play this week to get some momentum for next week.

And I will say it one more time. If Stockton is in the game in the 4th Qtr., Seminole better be ready. Bottom line is Stockton been in wars every week, fight'en for their life, coming back, whatever.

And to who ever posted the statement about Wylie Walking thru Stockton @ Bi-distict...OK, you might be right. But these kids ain't been walked thru all season.....Maybe they can. BUT BRING IT ON!! WE AIN'T SKEERED..PERIOD!!!!

panther power
10-27-2004, 09:30 AM
thats right, we got heart, thats one thing i love about this team. if we get behind there is no panic, oyu see a sense of calmness and we march down the field and score. everyone was so high on monahans nad greenwood and see what happened. Agains monahans kenyon fumbled and we drove down the field to tie the game after being down by 14 late in the fourth, greenwood was stopped on a goalline stand, 1st and goal from about the 3, and we got the win. These kids do wnatever it takes and they have character, great job by the coaching staff to instill these traits in these kids. Wylie may be good, i'll give them that, but it aint gonna be awalkover........

Wtx_coach
10-27-2004, 03:21 PM
I think if the PAnthers can hold on close till halftime they will have a shot, if these boys dont back down and get nervous i think they will have a shot at making it a great game

Ranger Mom
10-27-2004, 03:54 PM
I have to say I am VERY glad that Lamesa played Stockton as close as they did.

I would bet my last dollar IF the Rangers were looking ahead to the next Friday game with Monahans, they aren't any longer!

westTXbest
10-27-2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah but there star player had the flew and he would of been healthy it would been a little further apart, unless lamesa is trying to play spoiler.

panther power
10-27-2004, 05:21 PM
ill take greenwood over monahans too!!!!!

westTXbest
10-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by panther power
ill take greenwood over monahans too!!!!!

Hey i thnk i like panther power, he thinks like me.

lobo12
10-27-2004, 05:43 PM
go ahead and underestimate monahans, of course we are not supposed to win, but remember one thing monahans is known for winning games they are not supposed to!

panther power
10-27-2004, 06:30 PM
i am not calling you out lobo12 but monahans is also known for being cocky and very bag sports on the field. I am not saying you were like this but it is known, and as far as this year they have lost all the games they were supposed to win in district, (stockton, seminole, etc...) be ready for greenwood trust me. that running back is a talented runner, he has speed and size to go with it. i was very impressed with his skill, and the middle linebacker is huge and covers the whole field......i'll still take greenwood....

Ranger05
10-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have to say I am VERY glad that Lamesa played Stockton as close as they did.

I would bet my last dollar IF the Rangers were looking ahead to the next Friday game with Monahans, they aren't any longer!
The coaches at greenwood always emphasize on not looking ahead we always get ready for the competition we were about to play so u dont really have to worry about greenwood looking ahead

westTXbest
10-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Im glad lobo12 isnt on the field with my bro, but anyways Panther power, my bro is the one that intercepted that in the first quarter an took it 50 yards. Just letting u know not trying to get cocking or brag just seeing if u remembered, and he gots a buddy on the team, J.J. Hickman.

DirtRoad
10-27-2004, 08:26 PM
HEY, NEVER USE PLAYERS NAMES ON HERE. THAT IS BS!!! THEY ARE STUDENT ATHLETES, NOT PROS. DO NOT CARE WHO'S FAMILY MEMBER ETC. DO NOT LOSE SIGHT OF WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT. THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH MOST OF YOU PEOPLE THAT PAY $4 AND TAKE YOUR SEAT...THEN GET STUPID. BRING IT ON. YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID SEND ME A PRIVATE EMAIL ON HERE AND I WILL SET YOU STRAIGHT. ANY TIME, ANY WHERE, YOU NAME IT. THEY ARE YOUNG MEN DOING THEIR BEST....NEVER CALL THEM OUT. CALLL ME OUT, I AM A OLD DRUNK.

Ranger05
10-27-2004, 08:28 PM
he just said that he has a friend on the team

DirtRoad
10-27-2004, 08:35 PM
DON'T CARE WHO HE IS. LEAVE NAMES OFF OF HERE....HALF THESE KIDS JUST GOT DRIVERS LICENSE. THINK ABOUT IT!!!! AGAIN CALL ME OUT, I GOT NOTH'EN TO LOSE AND HAD A DIVER'S LICSENCE FOR LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU COULD WALK...AND DON'T LIKE ANY OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AIN'T A HARD MAN TO FIND...IF YOU BE LOOK'EN..........SO COWBOY UP IF YOU WANT TO.

lobo12
10-27-2004, 09:03 PM
i never said you were calling me out, and ft stockton calling monahans bad sports is like the pot calling the kettle black dont you think. i have never heard that before. and wst tx best y r u glad im not on the field with your bro?

DirtRoad
10-27-2004, 09:11 PM
AIN'T TALK'EN ABOUT CALL'EN NOBODY BAD SPORTS. MONAHANS GOT ALOT OF CLASS AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. BUT SOME OF YOU IDGITS ON HERE ARE CLASSLESS AND 'CLUELESS' ...AND AGAIN I AIN'T A HARD MAN TO FIND IT THE TRUTH HURTS. SO SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO FOOTBALL. IF SOME OF YOU THINK THIS IS A LITTLE HARSH GET ON THE "TOC" AND BE THIS STUPID, THEY WILL EAT OU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT.

panther power
10-27-2004, 09:27 PM
dirtroad who cares what u have to say, nobody asked you to get on here and put your 2 cents in, just get off this site. and i remember that interception man if he would of cut back earlier he would of been gone for a td! it was a good play though. And jj is cool, hes a good kid.

westTXbest
10-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Dirtroad u need to shutup and not tell me how ican talk, i said something about my bros buddy not talking trsh about no player, u need to slow down on the brew cause your going to piss off the wrong person on here.

wildstangs
10-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by westTXbest
What did Sweetwater do against Wylie nothing about the same as Greenwood, so that shows that we played the same kind of game with a high quality team, we may got sorry records in this district but we can play just like snyder and sweetwater.

Sweetwater came VERY close to beating Wylie. We only lost that game 13-7. Sweetwater had a chance to win that game all the way down to the very last play of the game.

Ranger Mom
10-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Dang DirtRoad...that all caps in the huge font just about did me in!!!

Since you don't like any of us anyway...which I was really kinda surprised to read, cause I thought you liked me:( , I guess I will remind you of the rules of the forum.

Nowhere does it say you can't mention a player by name....especially if they are complimenting them or saying they are friends.

Now, if someone was to bash another kid on here by name...I would be the first one jumping down their throats.

You need to put down the bottle and go to bed...tomorrow is another day!

DirtRoad
10-28-2004, 06:12 AM
when y'all learn to 'read between' the lines, you will figure it out. till then you will still be lost.

LAST CLUE I AM GIV'EN ANY OF YOU, am tired of it!

and JJ ain't 'cool'...he is a good F/S(best in the district), best Slot/WR/Utility Back in the district. He averages 13.4 yards every time he touches the ball(run/catch/return)
BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW THAT!
But him and Jr. turn the ball over v. Monahans, lead to 2 td's for the Loboes. But both made great plays on the last 2 winning drives.

the question is, do the indians stop jefferson, or does doing that get them beat?

(between the lines!!!!!!)

westTXbest
10-28-2004, 09:25 AM
so where u from dirt road?

westTXbest
10-28-2004, 09:32 AM
I beg to differ he isnt the best free safety in the district, he may be good but not the best.

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2004, 09:38 AM
BUBBA- JOE SAY'S - YOU BETTER LEAVE DIRT BOY ALONE
YOU FELLOWS DON'T KNOW HOW DIRTY HE CAN BE.
AND IF THE QUAIL KILLER IS READING THIS TELL HIM TO CONTACT ME ASAP.
IT IS ABOUT THE HUNT FOR OSAMA AND COMPANY
THE NATIVE AMERICAN CAN'T WIN
REPEAT

DirtRoad
10-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Scheme to stop the team, or scheme to stop the man. What is the plan?-----on either sideline!

define one-dimensional. be talk'en scheme or touches.

YOU MUST RESPECT THE FIELD OR THE FIELD WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2004, 09:58 AM
THE TAIL DON'T WAG THE DOG
CUT OFF THE HEAD & THE BODY WILL DIE!!

Ranger Mom
10-28-2004, 10:02 AM
:confused: okay...I will admit it....I AM LOST!!!:(

DirtRoad
10-28-2004, 10:23 AM
MAW, MAYBE THIS WILL EXPLAIN ALL.

When you hear the 'big dogs' bark'en at night you must come off the porch full speed, do not even hit the steps...just jump in to the darkness full stride amid all the growls that cannot be seen.

THIS ATTITUDE ALONE IS THE DIFFERENCE.

OR YOU COULD BE JUST FIX'EN TO GET YOUR BUTT WHIPPED, WHO KNOWS...BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TILL YOU JUMP.

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2004, 10:46 AM
If 'n you are scared
stay on the poarch with the children & the
Timid souls that are tellingothers how it should be done - - -
the warrior is the one out in the fight -
IT IS A GOOD DAY TO FIGHT....

Ranger Mom
10-28-2004, 10:56 AM
[B]MAW, MAYBE THIS WILL EXPLAIN ALL.

When you hear the 'big dogs' bark'en at night you must come off the porch full speed, do not even hit the steps...just jump in to the darkness full stride amid all the growls that cannot be seen.

When I hear the big dogs barking in the night....I simply pick up the phone and call my neighbor and when he answers....I bark in his ear until I hear him tell his dogs to SHUT UP!!

True story!!!:D

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2004, 11:05 AM
Sounds Like a Fighter to me

westTXbest
10-28-2004, 01:16 PM
to tell u the truth i hope stockton beats them and they can but seminole is stepping it up and they know how to key on one player.

DirtRoad
10-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Scheme to stop the team, or scheme to stop the man. What is the plan?-----on either sideline!

define one-dimensional. be talk'en scheme or touches.

YOU MUST RESPECT THE FIELD OR THE FIELD WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.

Earlier quote(same post) by some idiot.

Ranger05
10-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
BUBBA- JOE SAY'S - YOU BETTER LEAVE DIRT BOY ALONE
YOU FELLOWS DON'T KNOW HOW DIRTY HE CAN BE.
AND IF THE QUAIL KILLER IS READING THIS TELL HIM TO CONTACT ME ASAP.
IT IS ABOUT THE HUNT FOR OSAMA AND COMPANY
REPEAT
JW BUBBA JOE BUT WHAT DOES THAT NATIVE AMERICAN CRAP MEAN FOR UR INFO IM NATIVE AMERICAN AND IF UR TALKING **** ABOUT MY PPL THEN JUST LET ME KNOW

DirtRoad
10-28-2004, 02:19 PM
HE WAS NOT!

TALK'EN MASCOTS IN THE DISTRICT, NO OFFENSE INTEDED AT ALL.
WAS JUST TRYING TO TALK IN CODE, IMAGINE A REDNECK NEEDED CODE.

Ranger05
10-28-2004, 02:22 PM
ok thats all i needed to know

panther power
10-28-2004, 06:45 PM
dirtroad man those are some stats you have their, those are the type of stas coaches have.......hhmmmmm......i wonder......no, couldnt be....!!!!!! u gonna be at the game tomarrow in stockton, i bet you will be....

DirtRoad
10-28-2004, 06:53 PM
no, tomarrow i be at the "post' in Marathon....doing some boot scoot'en and belly rubb'en. but will have the radio on a listen'en.
got the stats(you dumb arse) from the Legendary Coach Roan show.
Hmmmmmmmm. where you gonna be?
Me and you gonna get x-ways..again...you start call'en me some @#%^&** coach.

YOU GOT THAT!

I WILL BE ALL OVER YOU...YOU UNDERSTAND..

TELL'EM RANGER MOM, THEY BEING UGLY TO ME, AGAIN!!

DirtRoad
10-28-2004, 08:13 PM
AND BY THE WAY, I GRADUATED FROM CRANE IN 1971. YOU MUST BE A STOCKTON GRAD, CAUSE YOU CAN'T/TYPE, OR EVEN MAKE SENSE AT TIMES. PLUS YOU CAN'T READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
AND YES I LIVE IN PECOS COUNTY AND HAVE SINCE 1982.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2004, 09:44 PM
That is the funniest thing I have ever read!!!

Do you even know DirtRoad??

I have had the pleasure:rolleyes: of meeting him....because my husband graduated from Crane also!!

It's a sad day when a school hires DirtRoad as one of their coaches. ROFLMAO!!!

Panther_Power, as glad I am that you joined the board...you are barking up the wrong tree there....that I can guarantee!!

DirtRoad
10-29-2004, 06:07 AM
There will be some hir'en/fir'en if thsese coaches don't win this game tonight. Been 26 years since Stockton won a District Championship. Radio just said game nearly sold out on Stockton's side, ain't never seen that. I might just go, can get drunk and do my victory dance, and scoot'em right on out to the POST!
SO ALL YOU LOOSE WOMEN KNOW, I AM GONNA BE AT THE POST RIGHT AFTER GAME. WE ALL CAN GET GOOD'EN BEER'ED UP.

JUST SEEN WHAT YOU DONE WENT AND SAID MAW, SAD DAY, HUH. I WAS COACH'EN TILL THE CLOSED PRACTICES AND BAN ME FROM THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, NOW I GOES UP THERE WITH A BUDDY IN HIS TRUCK, THEY DON'T KNOW IT IS ME.

panther power
10-29-2004, 08:00 AM
its sold out now buddy, nd oyur from crane, that make sit worse.. stockotn is winning tonight

Bubba-Joe
10-29-2004, 08:29 AM
Imagine Bubba Joe offend some one
Good Lawd Ranger 05
you boys in South Midland are a touchy bunch these days -
Ole Bubba served with distinction in the Sand War of 1991 so no one can give me lessons on political correctness,
I hope you aint one of them PC police officers on here tryin to change every mascot name in the state
The Rangers mascot offends one group or another cause they enforce justice on outlaw Mexican bandits
The Tonadoes of Lamesa offend the weather men.
Monahans Lobos offend friends of the ragged dogs
Pecos mascot offends the bird-lovers
Give me a break

DirtRoad
10-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by panther power
its sold out now buddy, nd oyur from crane, that make sit worse.. stockotn is winning tonight

Ranger Maw,
either i ain't sober up yet(this morning) this is pig latin, or we need to learn how to type/spell. Or how about add'en spell check to the forum.

i would respond but I dn't hvsa a cue hwat yuo re taling bout.