PDA

View Full Version : Commerce 14 Gladewater 10

eye of the tiger
12-07-2001, 10:54 PM
Final score 14-10. Gladewater has an incredible defense and a very elusive QB. Tigers chased him all night with little success. Congrats to the Bears for a great game and a great season.

Rabbit93
12-07-2001, 11:34 PM
Congrats to the C-town Tigers. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you guys in the finals after a win next week.

dogdad
12-08-2001, 12:25 AM
Great job Commerce. You guys seem to be getting stronger each week. You are quietly swooping in on another state finals. I have a confession to get off my chest. After Commerce beat us in the 3rd dist. game, I was not the least bit impressed by your victory over RC. I figured you guys to get knocked out early this year...an off-year for Commerce. Each week I have hoped you could win but doubted that you would and here you are in the semis after beating a very strong G-Water team. Either I grossly misjudged your team or you have improved a lot since that game. Either way, I wish you guys the best of luck next week and hopefully the week after.

ethsfbnut
12-08-2001, 03:33 AM
dogdad...Thanks for props. Admire your honesty, insite, sense of humor and ability to deliver that occasionl zinger to people in your posts. Keeps everyone on their toes.

You`re right. Commerce has improved since the RC game. Really the Tigers have improved each and every game throughout the season. They have come a long way since the first Pinkston game. But the players and coaches have really put out the effort to keep the thing going. Will need to do it again next week. You know that worn saying "one game at a time".

Good luck to RC. Know ya`ll will be back.

Go TIGERS!!!!!