PDA

View Full Version : So boys...is AshlEE Simpson's career over?

Ranger Mom
10-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Is she just another "Milli Vanilli"??

I thought Saturday Night Live was just that...live!!

What's up with the lip synching, trying to cover that "faux pas" up with a little jig, and then walking off stage??

Did anybody see it?

44INAROW
10-24-2004, 08:32 PM
I saw it last night.. She's never impressed me but now she really doesn't impress me :eek:

Ranger05
10-24-2004, 08:32 PM
i saw it on the news this morning but i dont know wether or not her career is over

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2004, 08:33 PM
I intentionally did not watch. I'm not sure I was aware that her career ever started. ;) I'm sure Keith will be more than happy to take care of her, though.

Keith7
10-24-2004, 08:35 PM
First off.. her name is Ashlee, and even the most famous singers lip sync, you dont think those halftime shows during the superbowl are really preformed do you??

as long as she is beautiful, and has such a great personallity, she will be fine...

actually the whole reason i moved here was to eventually marry her

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/4040/ashlee1.jpg

LoveandBball
10-24-2004, 08:39 PM
man will you quit hating? she is just another person.. you are jealous, thats what it is.. man

Ranger Mom
10-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by LoveandBball
man will you quit hating? she is just another person.. you are jealous, thats what it is.. man

Are you talking to me??

If so, first of all, I am not a man.

Second of all, I wasn't hating...I just asked a question!!

I just thought Saturday Night Live was actually "LIVE"!!

LoveandBball
10-24-2004, 08:43 PM
ok woman, im just saying .. looks like you are to me.. im done w/ this thread .. goodbye

Ranger Mom
10-24-2004, 08:45 PM
ok woman, im just saying .. looks like you are to me.. im done w/ this thread .. goodbye

:eek: :eek: Did I step on some toes...or what??:p :p

44INAROW
10-24-2004, 08:46 PM

1st - if you were talking to me, I am not a man
2nd - I never said hate
3rd - she has NOTHING I am jealous of (ok except the money lol)

44INAROW
10-24-2004, 08:47 PM

LOL RM looks like you got DISSED lol lol ........... just joking with ya :devil: :devil:

SintonFan
10-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Ashlee is just a cheap knockoff of her sister. She can't sing and she's ugly without tons of makeup. :p :D

Keith7
10-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

3rd - she has NOTHING I am jealous of (ok except the money lol)

i guess u didnt see my picture.. u might want to rething your statement

Ranger Mom
10-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Ashlee is just a cheap knockoff of her sister. She can't sing and she's ugly without tons of makeup. :p :D

You are just jealous...quit hatin on her!!!:mad:

Keith7
10-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

and you are communist.. so your opinion doesnt count in America :p

plus she isnt a knock off of her sister, cuz they sing different genres of music

Ranger05
10-24-2004, 08:52 PM
her sister is still hotter but shes not bad

44INAROW
10-24-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
i guess u didnt see my picture.. u might want to rething your statement

you got me there Keith.. :D I didnt' realize that was her, she changed her hair color.. I thought she was really pretty when she played on that show on WB.. 7th Heaven.

SintonFan
10-24-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You are just jealous...quit hatin on her!!!:mad:
uhh huh....
I'm jealous. lol:D :p

SintonFan
10-24-2004, 08:55 PM

plus she isnt a knock off of her sister, cuz they sing different genres of music
No you are a communist!
Jessica is prettier and smarter too.:clap:

ILS1
10-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Here is a link to the video. You have to download it. So if you have dial-up,don't even try it,it'll take TOO long. The link is at the top of the page. Enjoy!!!

Ashlee Simpson SNL Video (www.collegehumor.com/)

Keith7
10-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Here is a link to the video. You have to download it. So if you have dial-up,don't even try it,it'll take TOO long. The link is at the top of the page. Enjoy!!!

Ashlee Simpson SNL Video (www.collegehumor.com/)

they've been working on thier server's today so its slow for everyone, even us high speed internet people

ILS1
10-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the info Keith. I had no problem downloading it very quickly,thanks to my cable modem!!

:)

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Are you talking to me??

Maybe reading wasn't taught where he went to school...maybe he ready Ranger Man, not Mom. LOL

Ranger Mom
10-24-2004, 09:05 PM
I had to laugh when I read his response.

I just read about it on another board and asked the question on here because so many of our "boys" think she is HOTT!

I didn't even watch SNL last night and have yet to see the video!!

Ranger05
10-24-2004, 09:07 PM
shes not bad i would hook up with her in a heart beat if i got the chance

Keith7
10-24-2004, 09:08 PM
even if her career is over.. I invite her to make "videos" at my place anytime she wants :D

Ranger05
10-24-2004, 09:09 PM
even if her career is over.. I invite her to make "videos" at my place anytime she wants :D
LOL

random hero
10-24-2004, 09:33 PM
idc if she can sing or not,she's freakin hot!!!

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2004, 09:45 PM
Are you talking to me??

Second of all, I wasn't hating...I just asked a question!!

I just thought Saturday Night Live was actually "LIVE"!! LOL !! I love the way these "rookies" make complete arsses of themselves....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... they can't hold a candle to you RangerMom!!!!!! Boy, when will they learn!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Rabbit'93
10-24-2004, 10:07 PM

Keith, buddy, just because someone plays a guitar over the same crappy lyrics does not qualify as different genres. She sings the same watered down pop that jessica, avril, britney, christina do.

She is cute though.:D

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2004, 10:12 PM
..and don't forget the "air brushing" they do on their pictures........so don't fall in love over a picture guys!!!! LOL!! :D :rolleyes:

Keith7
10-24-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
..and don't forget the "air brushing" they do on their pictures........so don't fall in love over a picture guys!!!! LOL!! :D :rolleyes:

hey i watched everyone of her shows.. its not just that picture.. its her and her personallity

Ranger Mom
10-24-2004, 10:17 PM
I'm glad she does have a good personality, personally, I would be scared to see what's under all that makeup!

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Ok, ok....my youngest daughter likes her music too, but I don't think either of the Simpson girls are beautiful....cute enough, yes. Just my 2cents. :D

Ranger05
10-24-2004, 10:21 PM
jessica simpson is really pretty

Ranger05
10-24-2004, 10:22 PM
shes so HOTT!!!!

Bandera YaYa
I'm glad she does have a good personality, personally, I would be scared to see what's under all that makeup! Yeah, guys have no clue just how much makeup those stars use......and I wonder if they would still say they are beautiful, if they had only seen them from the neck and above....get my drift????? :rolleyes:

Keith7
I'm glad she does have a good personality, personally, I would be scared to see what's under all that makeup!

take that back.. she doesnt need make up for me :inlove: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
10-24-2004, 10:33 PM
take that back.. she doesnt need make up for me :inlove: :inlove:

I think if someone made a poll on who is my favorite person to pick on....it would HAVE to be between you and Jason!!:D

WOS1
10-24-2004, 10:35 PM
I like Ashlee's voice better because she has a distinctive sound, probably not as good a singer as her sister, but that rasp makes up for it. Plus, she doesn't make those dang faces that her sister makes when she sings. I think Jess is pretty, until she starts singing.

As for the genre, they are both considered "pop", but Ashlee's music is decidedly different than her sisters. I like Ashlee's album... I can't stomach Jessica's music.

I don't think Ashlee is as pretty as her sister, but she is definitely cute and has a very cute personality to go along with those "Simpson boobs" which are very nice.

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2004, 10:47 PM
Point made..... :rolleyes: :D

LoveandBball
10-24-2004, 11:13 PM
Rookie? Are "we" a computer nerd. Ah I suppose that you are. The "man" statement was a figure of speech. For Example.. " Man, whats up"? Ah.. I would of thought an "ALL AMERICAN"(YEAH RIGHT lmao) would know that. Yall are so funny.

CHS_CG
10-25-2004, 12:17 AM
I went to the Houston Live Stock Show and Rodeo last year and Her sister preformed and we got tickets from GO Texan! Go to see them.. well Ashlee doesnt impress me and I know why... B/c her sister is
1) dumber than an Rock!
2) hard to watch sing b/c she will jerk her body while shes singing and it doesnt even go with the beat of the music!
3) and last.. a lucky bia to have Nick bc if I were that dumb I would be thankful somebody stuck around to take care of me! lol

so Ashlee= 2 thumbs down
Jessica= 2 thumbs down and a kick in the butt lol!

LoveandBball
10-25-2004, 12:19 AM
LmAO

Keith7
10-25-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I went to the Houston Live Stock Show and Rodeo last year and Her sister preformed and we got tickets from GO Texan! Go to see them.. well Ashlee doesnt impress me and I know why... B/c her sister is
1) dumber than an Rock!
2) hard to watch sing b/c she will jerk her body while shes singing and it doesnt even go with the beat of the music!
3) and last.. a lucky bia to have Nick bc if I were that dumb I would be thankful somebody stuck around to take care of me! lol

so Ashlee= 2 thumbs down
Jessica= 2 thumbs down and a kick in the butt lol!

boo someone is jealous

spiveyrat
10-25-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
I like Ashlee's voice better because she has a distinctive sound, probably not as good a singer as her sister, but that rasp makes up for it. Plus, she doesn't make those dang faces that her sister makes when she sings. I think Jess is pretty, until she starts singing.

As for the genre, they are both considered "pop", but Ashlee's music is decidedly different than her sisters. I like Ashlee's album... I can't stomach Jessica's music.

I don't think Ashlee is as pretty as her sister, but she is definitely cute and has a very cute personality to go along with those "Simpson boobs" which are very nice.

I can't disagree with anything you said there. That sums it up for me too... except instead of saying Jess is pretty, I'd say she's beautiful.

I'm totally with ya on those faces she makes. What's up with that???!!!

mwynn05
10-25-2004, 07:42 AM
Jessica isnt looking too bads on ym avatar..and oh it's from the neck up ;)

3afan
10-25-2004, 07:50 AM
did she ever HAVE a career?

spiveyrat
10-25-2004, 08:12 AM
Here's an ARTICLE (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/245688p-210457c.html) about the event.

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2004, 11:49 AM
t
boo someone is jealous If she was flat chested , ya'll wouldn't be giving her a second glance!!
Admit it!!!!

handNthedirt
10-25-2004, 11:58 AM
Okay....I admit it.

Bulldog_12
10-25-2004, 11:59 AM
I just read that article and she blamed her band??? WHat kind of crap is that. They tried to save her butt by playing the song that had started. Ive never been a fan of either, but IF I had to pick, I would take Jessica any day.

Keith7
10-25-2004, 12:24 PM
She is sopposed to be playing on the Radio Music Awards tonight on NBC.. i'm sure she'll make up for the mistake tongiht and jam out

jason
10-25-2004, 12:47 PM
kidd kraddick from dfw is presenting an award with nicole ritchie....lol, for those of you that know kraddick, the opposing personalities is hilarious lol...

CHS_CG
10-25-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I just read that article and she blamed her band??? WHat kind of crap is that. They tried to save her butt by playing the song that had started. Ive never been a fan of either, but IF I had to pick, I would take Jessica any day.

Jessica isnt that bad like I said.. her voice is kinda weird live and she just jerks her whole body around a lot and its kinda distracting when you are tryin to watch a performance.

WOS1
10-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I can't disagree with anything you said there. That sums it up for me too... except instead of saying Jess is pretty, I'd say she's beautiful.

I'm totally with ya on those faces she makes. What's up with that???!!!

Dude... I don't know, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. She is beautiful, but when she makes those faces, she reminds me of Jeckyl and Hyde. In that variety show they did last year, she was singing with Dido, and Dido kept watching her like she didn't know what to make of those faces. I almost get embarrassed for her...:rolleyes:

WOS1
10-25-2004, 02:12 PM
t If she was flat chested , ya'll wouldn't be giving her a second glance!!
Admit it!!!!

That's kind of like saying that if her sister wasn't blonde and blue eyed she wouldn't be beautiful... I mean, yeah, but she is what she is...:D

...plus, it's a little more intriguing these days when they are natural.

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
That's kind of like saying that if her sister wasn't blonde and blue eyed she wouldn't be beautiful... I mean, yeah, but she is what she is...:D

...plus, it's a little more intriguing these days when they are natural. Natural?........and you know this to be a fact??????????? I don't think she is beautiful, she has a HUGE nose, but no one notices because they are looking at her chest!!!! :p :D

spiveyrat
10-25-2004, 02:53 PM
I doubt we could come up with any proof that she is natural or not. That being said, she began her singing career as a Contemporary Christian singer. Her father was a minister. She didn't make it in the Christian world because the Christian recording companies thought she was too voluptuous for their image. So, she went secular. Thus, she had her attributes before she "went Hollywood".

I know you will argue that there are countless Christians with enhancements. But, I get the sense that she is genuine in her faith and she wouldn't resort to that. I'm not defending her. Rather, this is just my opinion that she is "blessed".

WOS1
10-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Natural?........and you know this to be a fact??????????? I don't think she is beautiful, she has a HUGE nose, but no one notices because they are looking at her chest!!!! :p :D

Jess doesn't have a huge nose... I said before that I thought Ashlee was merely "cute", her chest and her personality are appealing to me. I agree she has a good size snout.

As far as whether "they" are real or not. Other than them claiming they are real and knowing their back ground, I guess that we will never know for sure. I feel like they are, so to me, that is sexy.

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

I heard on the radio this afternoon that she's now blaming "acid reflux" for not being able to sing at all.

Bulldog_12
10-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Are you joking me???? I went and read some of the "hate messages" left on her fan message board. Some of them were really harsh. I kinda feel really bad for her. But I am going to watch the award show tonight, just to see if she lip syncs or butchers another of her songs.:D

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2004, 06:13 PM
I don't know if it's true or not, just what I heard. Jeff was reading what he had, mentioned the "band" problem first, then said that she said she wasn't able to sing because of that.

Bulldog_12
10-25-2004, 06:15 PM
I find that hard to believe. I heard her performance on the MTV Awards and it was horrible, so unless she was deathly ill that night, I say this was done on purpose so she wouldnt butcher her songs......AGAIN. Ha ha

CHSBaseball07
10-25-2004, 08:47 PM
She can take one heck of a picture though..haha

Bandera YaYa
10-26-2004, 10:02 AM
Well, well.....she's a "LIAR, LIAR..PANTS ON FIRE"....she is as phoney as her hair color!! HAHAHA!! Did anyone see her on the Today Show this a.m.?? This girl is plain goofy!!! She couldn't keep her stories straight!! ...her band....no, her medical problem...no! Wait!!! It was her drummer....but she still loves him .......UGH!!! Since when can you not sing and talk just because your "medical condition" is acid reflux??????HAHAHAHAHAHA!! She should go back to being a blonde....it would suit her personality much better!!!! LOL!!! :rolleyes: :p