PDA

View Full Version : Much Thanks to Russ

AggieJohn
10-24-2004, 02:09 AM
Thanks man for the food today, sorry i had to run.....

Look forward to seeing your maybe OU or tech game.....

Small world that you know my girlfriend.....she speaks highly of you

big daddy russ
10-24-2004, 02:14 AM
No problem, anytime buddy. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she used to hang out with the same people I did when I was involved with the BSM. Tell her I said Howdy.

AggieJohn
10-24-2004, 02:15 AM
I did, we talked tonight about you for about 15 minutes..........did jason ever show up, infact who else did show up

big daddy russ
10-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Nobody from the Downlow, but my brother and my friends from up here all came by after the game and we got a little football game together. Stayed out there till dark. Good times, my friend.

Both you and your girl need to come out next time. We'll bring a little more food and get a little soccer game going. I have a ball in my suburban at all times.

CHSBaseball07
10-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Sounds fun!

big daddy russ
10-24-2004, 01:38 PM
It was, CHS. You should make it out there one of these days. We play OU in a couple of weeks here at Kyle... I'm sure you wouldn't mind rooting for the Aggies in that game.

Bulldog_12
10-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Oh yeah man, that was great. The best fajitas Ive ever had. Thanks for doing it russ. Look forward to many more get togethers like that.

CHSBaseball07
10-24-2004, 02:58 PM
I will definetly keep that in mind for that weekend......i dunno...if A&M beat OU ..then Texas beat A&M 100-0....A&M would still say they are better than Texas and i hate hearing everyone talk smack...but i still want OU to get beat...so hopefully STATE and A&M will beat em and Texas can win the Big 12 lol

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Hey explayer, you need to be more original with your signature, because I saw that last night in a UT message board, except without the Longhorn on there. Signature Theif.

AggieJohn
10-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Hey explayer, you need to be more original with your signature, because I saw that last night in a UT message board, except without the Longhorn on there. Signature Theif.

due to the fact that i am in college, i tend to have little time to think even, much less be creative, except for the reggie shirts (http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=cmh7007%40hotmail.com&F=onlyone)

big daddy russ
10-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Oh yeah man, that was great. The best fajitas Ive ever had. Thanks for doing it russ. Look forward to many more get togethers like that.
No problem. Next time invite your girlfriend too. If the OU game is scheduled early in the day (like this one), we'll just get together for hot dogs and quick stuff before the game and then come back for the fajitas, burgers and sausage wraps later on.

CHSBaseball07
10-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Man your making me hungry talking about all that good tailgatin food..!! lol

CHS_CG
10-24-2004, 08:17 PM
Jason nor I showed up. Sorry Russ, Jason didnt leave Cove till late and the cell number I had for you either wasnt workin or wasnt right and when Jason finally got down here yall probably woulda been gone. I might make it one of the other ones ya have just give details and I will see if I can make one.

big daddy russ
10-24-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Jason nor I showed up. Sorry Russ, Jason didnt leave Cove till late and the cell number I had for you either wasnt workin or wasnt right and when Jason finally got down here yall probably woulda been gone. I might make it one of the other ones ya have just give details and I will see if I can make one.
It's alright, I figured he got caught up on the way. Just come on down whenever you get the chance.

CHS_Grad '85
10-24-2004, 10:23 PM
Sorry... I didn't show up either but it seemed that if it could go wrong it did... but I did see y'all from the third deck :D

CHS_CG
10-25-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Sorry... I didn't show up either but it seemed that if it could go wrong it did... but I did see y'all from the third deck :D

TOO HIGH FOR ME!!! I went to one yell practice last year, infact it was the one b4 the Texas game and I was on the second deck and we started movin and so did the stands and I was just like.... UH NOOOOOO DONT MOVE! LOL I dont like heigths that much inless its a rollar coaster lol...

big daddy russ
10-25-2004, 07:54 AM
Yeah, they had to get each row going opposite directions this year because the 3rd deck moved 4 feet when they'd sing "Saw varsity's horns off."

AggieJohn
10-25-2004, 08:47 AM
once again did anyone thinkk the band was on crack and playing to fast......blah

big daddy russ
10-25-2004, 08:49 AM
They might've hit the rock before Yell Practice.:D :D :D

CHS_Grad '85
10-25-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
once again did anyone thinkk the band was on crack and playing to fast......blah lol