PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley 8th grade

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2004, 10:34 PM
How's the Wimberley 8th grade A team doing this year?

TEXAN_LB_52
10-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Wow. In regards to the eighth grade Wimberley team this year I can offer you only my personal opinion... I believe that they are the best J.H team that I have ever seen. They have a tremendous backfield led by Quarterback Barron Scudder and loads of help from their T.B. Austin Morrow. They haven't EVER lost a game... Not in Pop Warner, or in J.H. And that is in Football and Basketball. So good luck...LOL... and I will see you on Friday night in Wimberley... Keep in mind my screen name while watching. The Varsity game should be a good one to say the least, and I know both teams cant wait see those "Friday Night Lights"!

"With hard work comes sucess"

clayalan
10-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey LB 52 check your PM. I have a favor to ask of you.

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Thank you for the info! It should be very interesting Thursday night. Our A football team has not lost a game throughout last year & this. We do have a tie with Burnet, the first game of this season.

I'll be making the drive both nights, but I'll be sure to watch for you on Friday. Again, thank you. :)

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2004, 08:22 AM
On the way to take #55 to school this morning, he told me that one of their starting defensive linemen may be out for today's game. #55 is first backup for this spot, so he may be getting to see starting action both ways today. Good luck today, team!