PDA

View Full Version : z motion...

lepfan
10-23-2004, 09:10 PM
Are you in that signature pic you have?

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-24-2004, 04:18 AM
My son is. He is a true freshman this year. Second row, 4th from the left. (black hair). I wasn't good enough to play college ball myself and in fact my kiddo reminds me of this fact quite often.:)

Of course like any other father, I'm very proud of him.

The Savages are 6-2 on the year. They have two games left and must win them both to make the playoffs.

@University of Central Oklahoma
East Central Oklahoma

I do pass through Gainesville quite often on my way to Durant.

lepfan
10-24-2004, 12:01 PM
Thats right, I remember talking to you last season about him going there...I graduated from SOSU...(as did half my family--the other half graduated from East Central) I was born in Durant!

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Thats right, I remember talking to you last season about him going there...I graduated from SOSU...(as did half my family--the other half graduated from East Central) I was born in Durant!

What a rivalry in your house! Hey I was pulling for East Central over MSU this weekend but they lost by 1. Should be a great game in two weeks in Durant. I will go to it unless my younger daughter qualifies for regionals in Cross Country, which is on teh same day.

lepfan
10-25-2004, 12:56 AM
SOSU is a good school(not to mention the lake is just a hop, skip, and a jump away), I did attend ECU for a couple of years...My DH's cousin just graduated from SOSU--he played baseball there. Give a holler at the game for me!