PDA

View Full Version : Glen Rose and Kennadale

mc_roach
10-31-2003, 10:18 AM
Ok...I am sick and tired of Kennadale talking about how they are the best. They are the most cocky team I have ever had the chance to hear. They talk about this and that and how Feaster does not deserve 1st team...thats a load of crap. Another thing we did not run up the score on Carter we played our 2nd-3rd string the 3-4th quarter. Im not saying that we are the best....but yall are not either. All I can say is i member yall talkin like yall were the best last year? How was state? All im going to say is look for a big game. Feaster will play smart, burch, agular, tracy, frazee will lead our d-fence. Look for a good game. GO TIGERS.

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 10:30 AM
Do you honestly think that Kennedale had the starters in for entire Carter game?! The score would have been ridiculous! Did Glen Rose win state last year? Did Glen Rose win District last year? I don't blame you for trying to get excited about tonight's game...I would do the same thing if I was looking at the schedule to see Kennedale, then Everman. Yikes!

Curly
10-31-2003, 10:36 AM
Glen Rose will be pumpin up the basketballs in 8 days
and the Venus boys will be gettin ready for the playoffs
Just the facts of the situation........

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 10:38 AM
Well said Curly

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 12:10 PM
Some interesting tidbits for tonight's match-up:

Kennedale's offense is averaging 456.6 yards per game and has scored a monsterous 402 points (245 points vs. District opponents). Rex Harper has gained 501 yards with 10 TDs in 3 of the last 4 games...on only 34 carries!

Glen Rose's offense is averaging 289.8 yards per game and has scored 251 points (199 points vs. District opponents).

Kennedale's defense is allowing an average of 189 yards per game and has given up 94 points (only 28 points vs. District opponents). Kennedale has 4 shut-out victories. Kennedale held Carter-Riverside to 1 yard of offense in last week's 69-0 win. The Eagles had minus 8 yards rushing and 9 yards passing.

Glen Rose's defense is allowing an average of 185.6 yards per game and has given up 131 points (73 points vs. District opponents). Glen Rose has not had a shut-out performance this season and faces Kennedale and Everman to finish the season.

Kennedale is undefeated this season.

Glen Rose must defeat Kennedale and Everman to make the playoffs.

zippy
10-31-2003, 12:19 PM
:D :D I enjoy seeing someone smacked down without talking smack. Just use the facts. Good post CatsDen.

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 12:32 PM
Common Opponents:

Glen Rose:
Cast. Win 33-28 yards for: 331 yards against: 435
Venus Loss 7-28 yards for: 36 yards against: 327
Godley Win 46-8 yards for: 540 yards against: 144
Carter Win 83-2 yards for: 426 yards against: 24

Kennedale:
Cast. Win 54-0 yards for: 294 yards against: 50
Venus Win 40-12 yards for: 460 yards against: 235
Godley Win 52-0 yards for: 459 yards against: 78
Carter: Win 69-0 yards for: 176 on scoring plays alone (total offensive stats not available) yards against: 1 (yes that is one yard!)

<small>[ October 31, 2003, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: CatsDen ]</small>

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 12:39 PM
In games versus common opponents:

Kennedale has allowed 364 TOTAL yards and 12 points. Kennedale has amassed 1389 yards (that does not include all of the offensive stats from the Carter-Riverside game...only the scoring plays!) and has scored 215 points.

Glen Rose has allowed 930 yards and 66 points. Glen Rose has amassed 1333 TOTAL yards and has scored 199 points (83 points scored against Carter-Riverside!).

No matter how you look at it....this could get ugly tonight!

superfan40
10-31-2003, 03:02 PM
We've already pumped up th ebasketball's bitch, but that doesn't mean that our football players are practicing. Ya'll don't even have the money to buy basketballs, much less pump them up. I just don't understand how the "District 8-3AA Champion Kennedale Wildcats" can lose in the second round of the playoffs. If ya'll are so kick ass, what happened? As mc_roach said, ya'll are nothing but cocky bitches. I can't wait to see how ya'll handle a loss. Remember, good sports know how to lose with class. Remember that tonight. Basketball practice started Monday and we had three pre-season All-State players at practice, bitch. Just ask mc_roach, he's one of them. How's ya'lls team looking this year. I think ya'll should be pumping up the "pumpkin-ball" because ya'll can't even make it out of the second round of the playoffs. Plus, I fail to understand why ya'll try to act like ya'll are staright up ghetto. I guess ya'll don't realize that Kennedale isn't in the hood, so maybe ya'll should drop the whole "thug" attitude. It really is a joke. No one is scared to go to Kennedale, trust me. We'll be there tonight, loud and proud. "Come early, Be loud, Stay late!" Get ready.

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 03:09 PM
"ya'll are nothing but cocky bitches. I can't wait to see how ya'll handle a loss. Remember, good sports know how to lose with class. Remember that tonight." That sounds like very good advice superfan40. I think you should make flyers with your words of wisdom printed in bold letters! You can pass it out at the game tonight so your fans will know how to act after getting pounded on. I only hope that your statements make it into the locker room so maybe coach B. might leave the starters in for the whole game. I look forward to hearing from you again-after the game.

superfan40
10-31-2003, 03:14 PM
Do you play any sports CatsDen? And about those fliers, dumbass, I knew ya'll were dumb, but I never imagined that you wouldn't understand a simple statement. Those fliers are a good idea. I'll make them, and leave them in the stands. That's a promise. Come over there after the game and I'll be waiting with the fliers in hand.

rholl
10-31-2003, 03:23 PM
3 pre-season all-state basketball players at Glen Rose??? Wow....yall must be way up there in the Top 10 then right?????? This is classic....Glen Rose talking trash! I wish the game was in Glen Rose tonight so I could see how far Kennedale was ahead on my way to deer lease tonight!!!!

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 03:26 PM
I hope to have the honor of meeting you, as well. It would be fun to watch you eat everyone of those flyers! See you at the game!

vet93
10-31-2003, 03:29 PM
Superfan...first let me say that I am sorry that you can't put a sentence together with out using profane language...I am sure that you are a credit to your school and family. Second, Kennedale's team last year was a very very good football team that could have won state had the cards fallen right for them. They lost in the second round to Ballinger after a big win over a highly regarded Bridgeport team. They played Ballinger a little flat and you can't afford to do that in the playoffs, Ballinger found out the next week when they played Greenwood. Kennedale/Greenwood would have been a dogfight. The atheleticism of Kennedale was better than Greenwood, but Greenwood was a team of destiny last year. The last point that I would like to make is that a lot of people treated Ballinger like chopped liver and gave all of the credit for the win to kennedale being overrated. Well Ballinger played a whale of a game against Kennedale and could have beaten alot of other teams that afternoon. Kennedale was not overrated last year or this year. They lost to a very solid Ballinger team. If Kennedale had gotten past that hurdle, they could have very well beaten Greenwood the next week and gone on to the finals. If you knew football, you would have known all of this though...so good luck in Basketball season...if you have any basketball starters playing football...you might want to take them out of the next two games so they don't get hurt.

Curly
10-31-2003, 03:38 PM
Superfan 40: Talk is cheap and what is worst Glen Rose talkin talkin trash is weak
what is really strange is how you have to use foul language to make your point.
Is this an example of the education all Glen Rose students are getting?
Learn to express yourself with out the profanity and people will not only respect you and your opinions, but your team as well.

superfan40
10-31-2003, 03:54 PM
I apologize for the language, but I can't stand a cocky football team. The only team in our district that deserves to be cocky is Everman because they've won state. And surprising enough, they aren't even cocky. Take my advice and tone it down a little and people won't hate ya'll as much. I'm not saying we won't still hate you, but others might overlook ya'lls cockyness.

CatsDen
10-31-2003, 04:00 PM
I apologize if you took my comments as being "cocky". I never come on here and say "Kennedale's the best" and then run away. You can look at all of my past posts and see that I do not make a statement without backing it up.

I am proud of Kennedale's undefeated season and the players (and coaches) that have made it happen. When I see a blanket statement made "______ is better than Kennedale", or "________is the best RB/WR/QB/TE"....that's when I come in to ask what it is that makes that team/player better.

EvermanStudent04
10-31-2003, 05:39 PM
the point is that kennedale isn't going to win state

KTownBalla
10-31-2003, 05:45 PM
Superfan40...i'm ashamed...i hope that 40 isn't ur actual age...or it's just your number...

But newazs...Glen Rose is a very good team, right now...if the season ended today u guys would have a playoff spot...You guys need not to look at it like oh we need to beat Kennedale, and Everman to get into the playoffs. You need to see it as we need to win to stay in the playoffs.

So what if we lose tonite...? If we lose...we lose...(which isn't gonna happen)

Remember what Everman did after they lost to us...they killed everyone in their path after that...If you guys beat us..and make us do that...be my guest...

Kcatag
10-31-2003, 06:11 PM
Superfan are you still mad that we knocked you out of the playoffs 2 years ago?

Kcatag
10-31-2003, 06:13 PM
and since we are bringing up poinst Everman Student, niether is Everman this year. Win state that is.

Matthew328
10-31-2003, 06:31 PM
LOL superfan actually made a good point in a way...I didn't really like Kennedale's
"thug" attitude last year either...kinda a paradox...becuase Kennedale is actually becominf quite affluent..LOL
But I had to ROM superfan40...the language was inappropriate...

EvermanStudent04
11-01-2003, 12:38 PM
we will win state before yall will