PDA

View Full Version : Marlin !!! Great Game!!!

Pudlugger
12-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Hats off to Marlin you played a smart and nearly perfect game. In October I said prove it, and once again you did! Special notice to the Marlin D for stopping Bellville with 2 minutes to go. What a terrific football game by both teams. Bellville played with great heart but could not convert in the last minutes against a determined Bulldog D. Good luck the rest of the way Marlin. This may be your year to win state!

Pudlugger
12-06-2003, 07:18 AM
This Marlin team just gets better each week. It appears that they want that Ring and are focused on doing what it takes to get it. Once again, congratulations to the Bulldogs and good luck next week. :)

raj
12-06-2003, 08:00 AM
Thank you for your support. That means alot! The DAWGS played a great game, although by the end of the game, I was exhausted. I felt as though I played on the field with them! Stay focused Marlin and good luck next week!

sinton66
12-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Hey Pud! Didn't know you were there. I would have liked to have met you. I congratulate both teams on a great game. It was exciting right down to the last play.

Pudlugger
12-06-2003, 10:22 AM
sinton66:
Hey Pud! Didn't know you were there. I would have liked to have met you. I congratulate both teams on a great game. It was exciting right down to the last play.Actually I listened to it on the radio, but I really got a sense for what was happening. It was an exciting game with many key plays. A 55 yard FG into that wind was spectacular. I wish I could have seen it.

MARLINFAN
12-06-2003, 10:25 AM
THANKS pud for your support :D :)

dbide1
12-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Pudlugger:
Hats off to Marlin you played a smart and nearly perfect game. In October I said prove it, and once again you did! Special notice to the Marlin D for stopping Bellville with 2 minutes to go. What a terrific football game by both teams. Bellville played with great heart but could not convert in the last minutes against a determined Bulldog D. Good luck the rest of the way Marlin. This may be your year to win state!Hey Doc! Remember Me Wal-Mart Parking lot, BTW I like the way you convinced Jacket2000 and the rest of 3A Downlow to kicked Cunbed10 off, but is he really off? Don't jump on the Bulldogs wagon now and report this post also U Know who I B, and I'll come back from the dead again, again, and again
CUNBED10 LIVES THROUGH ME CUNBED10 CUNBED10, CUNBED10

Pudlugger
12-06-2003, 12:58 PM
dbide1:

Pudlugger:
Hats off to Marlin you played a smart and nearly perfect game. In October I said prove it, and once again you did! Special notice to the Marlin D for stopping Bellville with 2 minutes to go. What a terrific football game by both teams. Bellville played with great heart but could not convert in the last minutes against a determined Bulldog D. Good luck the rest of the way Marlin. This may be your year to win state!Hey Doc! Remember Me Wal-Mart Parking lot, BTW I like the way you convinced Jacket2000 and the rest of 3A Downlow to kicked Cunbed10 off, but is he really off? Don't jump on the Bulldogs wagon now and report this post also U Know who I B, and I'll come back from the dead again, again, and again
CUNBED10 LIVES THROUGH ME CUNBED10 CUNBED10, CUNBED10You have nobody to blame but yourself. Accept the responsibility for your own actions and stop with all this chest beating stuff. You are a grown man so act like one. You should just be happy that Marlin is playing so well and quit attacking people on this board. :rolleyes:

lepfan
12-06-2003, 01:24 PM
This guy is the main reason Marlin got the name they did...did you notice how everyone got along and was civil while he was axed...I say hats off to the Marlin team and congrats on their win...but, please don't jump back on this crazy guy's emotional roller coaster... :)