PDA

View Full Version : Manor

District303aPastPlayer
10-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs according to FSN and Rick Renner... on a side note for South Texas fans. I heard last night that He(Renner) and the FSN big game crew will be in Portland for the Battle of the Wildcats as GP hosts Calallen in 2 weeks. That week is Sintons off week :D

VWG
10-23-2004, 09:35 AM
Was Manor just "over-hyped"? I thought they were supposed to be a strong team.

pirate4state
10-23-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Was Manor just "over-hyped"? I thought they were supposed to be a strong team. What happened to them, they were ranked #1 and then just fell apart?? :confused:

hutex04
10-23-2004, 10:13 AM
They are a good team, just ran into Liberty Hill, than Cameron which are both ranked. Lost a game that they had close in the first half to Hutto. Lost a 1pt game to Rockdale. Things just havent gone their way

11TARPON
10-23-2004, 10:19 AM
So much for preseason state rankings. The prognosticators all wan to be the first to come out with their rankings for publicity. The rankings put enormous pressure on the kids and makes for their opponents to play that much harder to beat a ranked team. I guess that all those teams that have beaten Manor this year should be bragging too much about beating Manor.

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What happened to them, they were ranked #1 and then just fell apart?? :confused:

Thunderstruck!

BIGGBROTHER
10-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Manor had the 1 rank for a reason
talent left and right
but unfortunatly talent that doesnt play together as a team
and plays as individuals well you see the result
watching the liberty hill game you could see the number 1 ranking
they could score anytime they wanted
yet when faced by an awesome liberty hill panther team that could match them point for point desention in the ranks insued
arguing with one another and the overall bubble popped
which followed them through the season
diagnosis swollen head syndrome
remedy respect discipline and one love

and for all the players who play with those things its known by your fans as well as your opponents
good luck stangs

Mustang '89
10-23-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BIGGBROTHER
Manor had the 1 rank for a reason
talent left and right
but unfortunatly talent that doesnt play together as a team
and plays as individuals well you see the result
watching the liberty hill game you could see the number 1 ranking
they could score anytime they wanted
yet when faced by an awesome liberty hill panther team that could match them point for point desention in the ranks insued
arguing with one another and the overall bubble popped
which followed them through the season
diagnosis swollen head syndrome
remedy respect discipline and one love

and for all the players who play with those things its known by your fans as well as your opponents
good luck stangs

You hit it right on the nose!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Good luck to the team the rest of the season!