PDA

View Full Version : Castleberry-43 Lake Worth-41 (4OT)

CRHSeagle
10-23-2004, 01:06 AM
The mayor of Lake Worth sure looks nice with his new red hair.

Keith7
10-23-2004, 01:07 AM
wow that must have been one hell of a game

slpybear the bullfan
10-23-2004, 01:08 AM
This sounds like it was an AWESOME game!

And now, what does this do to the Playoff RACE????

CHS_DT#75
10-23-2004, 01:16 AM
3 hours and 50 mins worth of football... wow im soooo tired

CRHSeagle
10-23-2004, 01:17 AM
If we beat Ranchview if comes down to us and Little Elm in week 10. What a game.

BJG40
10-24-2004, 12:23 AM
yeah great game guys. Looks like the castleberry lake worth games is gonna be a good cross town rivalry in the future.

CHSBaseball07
10-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Sounds like a heck of a game to be at

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-24-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by BJG40
yeah great game guys. Looks like the castleberry lake worth games is gonna be a good cross town rivalry in the future. itr always was, until the werent in the same district anymore, but i have always expected it too pick back up when they get into the same district again...

whereugo
10-24-2004, 08:09 AM
Castleberry is a scrappy bunch - they play hard and never give up - congratulations!

BJG40
10-24-2004, 11:56 PM
yeah thats what i meant. i mean we havent played lake worth in football in a long time but yes it has picked up now. They are a pretty good bunch. The quarterback #3 is a great athlete and a classy guy. Thanks for the comments. We're finally getting some amount of respect but we got 2 games left to get to where we wanna. PLAYOFFS which no castleberry team has done in 10 years. Now we've got a very legit chance.

BE THERE!!!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-25-2004, 05:54 AM
lake worth had a 25 year playoff drout, from '73-'98 and now the current one from '02 to more than likely this year unless a miracle happens and they win the rest of the games this year(im very much a homer person, but i just dont see this one happening...) but then again there is always gonna be a next year to look forward too.

Underwater Basketweaver
10-25-2004, 06:38 AM
I think, if I have figured it all right, Castleberry had probably better be big Decatur fans this week. If for some reason, Little Elm wins this week, Castleberry would be out.

Ok, I checked my figures. It doesn't matter after all. It would be a head to head matchup to see who gets in.

BullFrog Dad
10-25-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by whereugo
Castleberry is a scrappy bunch - they play hard and never give up - congratulations! I second that! That was one I'll put away with the Decatur vs. Sweetwater playoff game @ Stephenville in 2002 for pure excitement. If the outcome was different it would be my all-time favorite HS game! I'll hand it to Castleberry's players and fans as for showing good sportmanship after the game. Congratulations and Good Luck the rest of the season. P.S. The LW Mayor's approval rating dropped eight points after the red hair-do.

gbizzle_9lion
10-26-2004, 08:39 PM
thanks guys for the respect i think its well deserved we have been getting tired of getting none there was a reason we held chandler dane to his season low in passing yards and christian to one catch( not to mention he made that catch over me for a TD) we had been playing with a chip on our shoulder for so long because we'd get word after the games that we held closer than expected that the other team must of had an off night but like i said thanks for the respect and hopefully we'll be playing a few extra games if you guys know what i mean