PDA

View Full Version : Wo-s Dirty Games

H-F RuNnA
10-22-2004, 11:45 PM
After beating H-F 42-12 when shaking hands with the other team one of the players hit the Longhorn mascot three times. What do you think should come of this?

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2004, 11:48 PM
I think both mascots, or head cheerleaders, should get in a mud wrestling match and the mascot, or cheerleader, that loses has to get his band to play the fight song of the winning mascot, or cheerleader.

Bandera YaYa
10-22-2004, 11:49 PM
I think he should undergo Mascot bashing counseling, at the very least!! :eek:

SHS
10-22-2004, 11:51 PM
Woopty doo!!

LogieJoeBean001
Seriously, this is inexcusable. There definitely should be some kind of a reprimand. Personally, if a player was going to behave in this manner, I don't really know if I'd want him on my team!

Chief Woodman
Well the mascot did fart in his general direction.

GreenMonster
10-22-2004, 11:54 PM
potential for police action here. that's assault brother.

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
potential for police action here. that's assault brother.

I didn't know that farting in someone's general direction was assault.

Bandera YaYa
10-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Sorry.....that just came to my head first! Of course, if you mean, he did harm to the person inside the costume, that's a different story......did he?? If he was just playing around and no one got hurt, that's cool. But, if it was a violent act, then he should be kicked off the team, no questions about it....kicked out of school......a violent kid will only turn into a violent husband or a violent father. Violence should NEVER be ignored or accepted....

Bullaholic
10-23-2004, 12:11 AM
I recall a mascot incident from several years ago. Seems like the team mascots got into a mock fight, started pushing and shoving each other harder and harder, and one mascot hit the other with an uppercut, knocked it down and out. The bad part was that the mascot doing the hitting was a male, and did not find out that the mascot on the receiving end was a girl until it was too late. The male mascot's school received a formal reprimand for the incident. This behavior was unacceptable, and so was the behavior of the player in your mascot attack. I'm sure a similar reprimand will be forthcoming to the offending player and his school.

Pigskin 2004
10-23-2004, 12:33 AM
RIDICULOUS ACCUSATION!!!!!!!! What would the Mustangs be mad or frustrated about to do this. They won 42-13!! I know that this behavior would not be tolerated at WO-S. Straight Class Act. Don't get mad because you lost and start some crap!!

Keith7
10-23-2004, 12:35 AM
LEAVE THE MASCOTS ALONE WO-S!! MASCOTS ARE VERY HARD WORKING CHEERLEADERS.. YOU WOULDNT HIT A CHEERLEADER WOULD YOU??

Pigskin 2004
10-23-2004, 12:39 AM
yeah, yeah, whatever!? Believe it if you want. This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Tell the horns to stop putting the mascot in the backfield when the backs get tired of getting hit.

LogieJoeBean001
10-23-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Pigskin 2004
RIDICULOUS ACCUSATION!!!!!!!! What would the Mustangs be mad or frustrated about to do this. They won 42-13!! I know that this behavior would not be tolerated at WO-S. Straight Class Act. Don't get mad because you lost and start some crap!!

Not saying this is the case, but, as we all know, sometimes the winning team does start stuff as a "taunt" because they did win. Winning does not make a winning team immune from starting any trouble. Who knows, maybe there were some kind of words exchanged, as sometimes happens in these situations. If it did happen, it surely should be investigated and the guilty party(ies) punished.

Bulldog_12
10-23-2004, 12:41 AM
I have to wonder. Did he PUNCH the mascot, or did he just tap him one the head????? Cuz if he punched him, thats a different story.

Pigskin 2004
10-23-2004, 12:42 AM
But hitting a mascot, WOW!!!! I could understand maybe if it was between some players, but a mascot??? You people are crazy!!

WOS92
10-23-2004, 01:01 AM
Ummm... I was there until the field was cleared. There was never any commotion. Don't you think if punches had been thrown, at least a few heads would have turned? The game will be televised this week - including the postgame meeting - and we'll see. It seems pretty hard to believe to me - someone who was there. Maybe there were some taps, but seriously doubt a punch. A HF poster on our site who read this thread mentioned it over there. They said it was #50. We don't have a #50 on varsity.
I don't know. I didn't see it.

WOS92
10-23-2004, 01:06 AM
And even if it DID happen, how does that make the GAME dirty, as you said in the subject line??? You got BEAT straight up.

Pigskin 2004
10-23-2004, 01:10 AM
No one punched a mascot 3 or 6 times or however many times they end up saying. It is hard to get the story straight when it never happened!! You better start preparing for next week and forget about this game, it's over!!! We're in, ya'll have work to do.

44INAROW
10-23-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
I didn't know that farting in someone's general direction was assault.

I think if it SBD then it is a 1st degree misdemeanor lol:inlove:

H-F RuNnA
10-23-2004, 01:25 AM
face facts it happend why would we fabricate something so ridiculous like that, and how much commotion can a 95 pound girl cause. were not mad that we lost we just wished you had more class than that. cheap shots on players were to be expected weve seen your game films.

Port_town_texas
10-23-2004, 01:29 AM
LOL!

LogieJoeBean001
10-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by H-F RuNnA
face facts it happend why would we fabricate something so ridiculous like that, and how much commotion can a 95 pound girl cause. were not mad that we lost we just wished you had more class than that. cheap shots on players were to be expected weve seen your game films.

Uh oh...

WOS92
10-23-2004, 01:31 AM
Puhleeeeeeze...
If someone hit a girl, OTHER PEOPLE would have started a commotion. I know I would, regardless who she was with.

By the way - tonight, Kenneth Beasley had 275 total yards for WO-S. HF had 263 as a team.

Pigskin 2004
10-23-2004, 01:31 AM
ok man, someone hit the mascot 2 dozen times, tackled the head coach, cussed the cheerleaders, sliced the tires on your bus, and late hit you all night long!! The Stangs are dirty, you win the argument, we won the game. Good luck the rest of the season, I'm going to bed.

WOW!!!!

Orangefield will have trouble beating this one next week!!

Port_town_texas
10-23-2004, 01:45 AM
LMAO!!!!:clap: :clap: :D :D

WOS92
10-23-2004, 01:54 AM
Here is the latest post on WO-S.com from our friend H-F Runna:

Classy, indeed.

Sorry, no need to pollute THIS board with that stuff.

Port_town_texas
10-23-2004, 02:09 AM
he need to be banned from the board if he said all that man.

H-F RuNnA
10-23-2004, 02:24 AM
I was not here and some individual thought it would be a great idea to get on the www.wo-s.com message board and talk crap. Now I'm kicked out of the board now b/c of this. And he says he sent a copy of this 'racial' activity to my coach. I made the 'Boobie Miles' comment, b/c of the hype.(Not meaning to be racist) Some moron gets on and now I'm now removed from the sight and will probably get bit**ed out b/c of nothing I did. I thought the whole Mascot thing was a little disturbing though. So I just tried to explain what happened. And when I left it got out of hand. So in conclusion, I'm sorry for the outrage and other users opinions.

11TARPON
10-23-2004, 02:26 AM
Before we determine what needs to be done, we need more information. How many touchdowns has that player made. I'm being facetious. I can't see a player hitting a mascot other than in jest.

GS#17
10-23-2004, 02:26 AM
The person who wrote that said he was the MLB for Hamster-Fannett, so you can probably just imagine what kind of dirty stuff was being said and done to our players during the game...

For what it's worth, his IP address has been banned from the WOS board.

H-F RuNnA
10-23-2004, 02:31 AM
I did not talk about any of the 'racial' stuff. That was the other idiots. I played my hard game tonight and left all of my rage and anger on the field. Frustrations were had and done with, comments came from a few disgruntal and intoxicated fans who happened to have access to this computer. Once again sorry about that.

GS#17
10-23-2004, 02:37 AM
Well, thanks to those people (if there really was anyone else using your computer) we now know what kind of community Hamster-Fannett is...

H-F RuNnA
10-23-2004, 02:39 AM
They might be racist in the community, but at least everyone's all honest and entitled to our opinions, even the racists.

GS#17
10-23-2004, 02:49 AM
Great! You all have honest and open racists in your community. That must make you very proud....

Whatever the case, we're done with your team for this year and we'll see you again next year.

Ranger Mom
10-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by H-F RuNnA
I did not talk about any of the 'racial' stuff. That was the other idiots. I played my hard game tonight and left all of my rage and anger on the field. Frustrations were had and done with, comments came from a few disgruntal and intoxicated fans who happened to have access to this computer. Once again sorry about that.

That's what passwords are for...if you stay logged in and leave any board WIDE OPEN for any ole yahoo to get on, you are just setting your own self up.

What you say may very well be true, but as a moderator, the excuse of "someone was on my name" is as old as "my dog ate my homework"!!

GUNHO
10-23-2004, 08:46 AM
H/F started the smack talk eraly in the season about how they were going to bring the " HAT " and all.I still don't know what that means.Anyway, they couldn't back it up.End of story.

WOS1
10-23-2004, 09:23 AM
I've spoke with a couple of the coaches about this and there is absolutely NO truth to it. Besides the fact we don't even have a #50 on our team, varsity or JV. Had something like this occured, the punishment would have been swift and harsh. Any player at WO-S that would do that would never see the inside of the WO-S locker room again.

This is just BS propaganda from a sore loser. Beat up your mascot? Is that the best you can come up with?

3afan
10-23-2004, 09:33 AM
who knows what really happened ..... until the facts come out speculation is useless

WOS1
10-23-2004, 09:37 AM
There are no facts to come out. You'll never hear another word about it. Had it REALLY happened, it would be in the papers.

District303aPastPlayer
10-23-2004, 09:38 AM
the facts will never come to surface. It probably never happened.

GS#17
10-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Let's see what he says happened coupled with what we know...

A #50, a number nobody on WOS wears, hit a 95 pound girl mascot 6 times in the face while everyone was shaking hands after the game, but nobody on the field or in the stands saw it or reacted to it. He apparently didn't even knock her down after deliberately hitting her that many times in the head/face, and this is a #50 (LB/OL/DL) that is doing the hitting.

Does any of this add up?

Now for fact...

HF was talking much smack before the game and got blistered last night to the tune of 42-13 (this is despite the fact they were playing stall ball; gave up no turnovers; and allowed WOS to put up over 1/4 mile offense). They made racially derogatory remarks throughout at least the subvarsity games and after last night's game, they came to the WOS board and made more racially insensitive remarks. Dirty games? HF, look in the mirror...

H-F RuNnA
10-23-2004, 10:39 AM
Why else would the girl (who is president of the school/honor society student/mascot) come off the field in tears saying that one of the players hit her. We had the whole cheerleading squad witness it. Why lie about something so serious?

GS#17
10-23-2004, 02:29 PM
I don't know why she would lie. Maybe, like the "other people" who used your computer last night, she hates black people also. Heck, maybe she was actually one of the multitudes of "other people" who was using your computer last night to spew racist comments about the WOS community. In short, I really don't know why she did what she did.

I forgot to add in my last post, the 95 pound girl, who, during the midfield post game handshakes, got hit 6 times in the face by a #50 (who doesn't exist) without anyone seeing her get hit, left the field without even a mark on her face after being pummeled. It's a pretty impressive story. Hey, if nothing else, I'd imagine one of her A grades came in creative writing, drama, or storytelling.

sinton66
10-23-2004, 02:33 PM
Okay, enough of this. If the girl was attacked, she needs to pursue further action through her school administration. 3ADL is not here to air personal grievances. If the two of you wish to continue this discussion, please do so through the pm function.