PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland 26......Liberty 14 FINAL

cdrose
10-22-2004, 11:26 PM
NM

Hupernikomen
10-23-2004, 12:42 AM
Tarkington gets whooped by Liberty beats Cleveland and then Cleveland handles Liberty...you gotta love high school football.

Wonder what effects Trinity Valley Exposition might of had on the Liberty boys..I know a lot of players around here have been working hard and staying out late showing animals this week.

Congrats to Cleveland on bouncing back...gonna make that third spot very interesting now. Ironic thing is that Liberty/Cleveland playoff hopes will probably now rest on the Tarkington/Splendora game the last week of the season.

Hupernikomen
10-23-2004, 12:47 AM
Good possibility that Liberty could be 2-8 and make the playoffs now. Does our district us a 14 point max, tie-breaker system?

AggieJohn
10-23-2004, 03:14 AM
that's going to show somethign if they are in....

fill me in on the whole senario now on how they can make playoffs with a 2-8 record

Jody
10-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Tarkington gets whooped by Liberty beats Cleveland and then Cleveland handles Liberty...you gotta love high school football.

Wonder what effects Trinity Valley Exposition might of had on the Liberty boys..I know a lot of players around here have been working hard and staying out late showing animals this week.

Congrats to Cleveland on bouncing back...gonna make that third spot very interesting now. Ironic thing is that Liberty/Cleveland playoff hopes will probably now rest on the Tarkington/Splendora game the last week of the season.

There have been some really suprising games this year....man what a deal. Just think of all the money would have been lost on these games:

Anahuac vs. Newton
Cleveland vs. Liberty
BH vs. Huffman
Jasper vs. Kirbyville
Manor's loss last night
Navasota's recent loss

Hupernikomen
10-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
that's going to show somethign if they are in....

fill me in on the whole senario now on how they can make playoffs with a 2-8 record

3-way tie b/t Cleveland, Tarkington, Liberty. Now that I think about it Cleveland would get in on points spread instead. Liberty has to beat Huffman or BH to get it.