PDA

View Full Version : Kirbyville holds off Shepherd

LWFH
10-22-2004, 10:43 PM
14-6 final, no details

j_dog
10-23-2004, 12:03 AM
Congratulations KV on the victory. Shepherd came up short again, but they sure are looking tough. Hope Jasper can handle them next week.

Hupernikomen
10-23-2004, 12:17 AM
I been telling you folks Shepherd is a decent team. ;)

shspiratefan
10-23-2004, 01:34 AM
Kirbyville jumped out early on shepherd 14-0. Shepherd defense shut them out from then on out. Shepherd tried a fake field goal ont the kirbyville 10 as time expired in the first half and the pass barely got tipped and was narely missed for the touchdown. 14-0 kirbyville at half. 2nd half kickoff shepherd pins kirbyville deep and then kirbyville fumbles on the very next play. Shepherd takes it in for the score three plays later but misses the pat. After that shepherd once again gets the ball deep in kirbyville territory but cant push it in. 14-6 Kirbyville end of 3. Both teams battle through the fourth. On one key drive early in the quarter shepherd is driving but a fumble after and 11 yard run to get them in Kville territory leaves them with nothing. about five minutes left in the game shepherd qb throughs an interception on the kville 35. Kirbyville then gets down inside the ten before the shepherd defense stops them on fourth down with two minutes to play. Great passing by quarterback hubbard from shepherd gets the pirates around midfield with around thirty seconds to play. On fourth and four from the kville fourty six shepherd runs a sweep throwback to the quarter back which takes them down to the fourteen yardline with seven seconds left in the game. On the final play the fade route is intercepted in the endzone to end the game. Both teams played well.

Port_town_texas
10-23-2004, 01:36 AM
K'VillE!!!!!!!!:clap:

Old No. 7
10-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Shepherd is tough! That #30 got atleast 5-6 yards everytime he touched the ball. I would have ran him untill he told me he couldn't go any more. Sheperds D is very good. That game could have went either way. Good luck on the rest of yalls games.

Old No. 7
10-24-2004, 08:32 PM
ttt :D

spiveyrat
10-25-2004, 07:25 AM
I thought that' game would be a close one!

K-ville BBAll 20
10-26-2004, 10:05 AM
We played a bad game, but we still have respect for Shepherd because they played hard.