PDA

View Full Version : Everyone in College Station going to the tailgate...

big daddy russ
10-22-2004, 09:12 PM
IHStangFan, why'd you drop out? Getting sick? That's weak. ;) For those of you still coming, this is a picture of my girlfriend and me. I know it's not the greatest, but it's all I have. I'll be wearing a plain, gray Auburn t-shirt with the "Auburn" in block letters. I'll have a blue cap on and khaki shorts. The girl with me is my girlfriend. She'll be there, too. Just look for us tomorrow. If you need anything, just call my cell... you can PM me anytime tomorrow or tonight to get the number. See you tomorrow.

C:\Documents and Settings\mitchell smith\My Documents\My Pictures

big daddy russ
10-22-2004, 09:15 PM
OK, I have no idea how to download a picture onto here from my computer but if you go to the "Statebound T-Shirt Journey Updates" thread and look at the picture from the Caldwell game that's me and my girlfriend on the far left.

Bulldog_12
10-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Man, Im excited about tommorow. What time are ya gonna be out there??? Ill probably be out and about until between 10:30 and 11. So just tell me what time to be there, and Im there.

CHS_Grad '85
10-22-2004, 10:47 PM
BDR - go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and save you image there... it'll give you a link back to your picture...

I'm still planing to try and sneak over for a snack or two... :D

CHS_CG
10-22-2004, 11:30 PM
Jason and I will probably be there... I am gunna have to drag my butt outta bed in the morning lol i might stop at a starbucks on the way.. anybody need coffee?? lol

big daddy russ
10-23-2004, 02:04 AM
ttt