PDA

View Full Version : Region I updates are done

bearcat1
09-08-2002, 08:57 PM
Games of the week include Graham/Alvarado, Wylie/Aledo, Swater/Greenwood, and Lake Worth/Gainsville. 10 picks are done as well, and all district pages are updated with scores, standings and next opponent. Team of the Week is also up, and the Region I page with new top 10 is finished, along with the outlook for the week regarding the top 10. Good luck to all, and dont forget to vote in the new poll found on the region1 main page. I hope I fair better on my picks this week, at 6-4 for 2 weeks now this is my worst start ever...
bc

bearcat1
09-08-2002, 10:28 PM
ok..NOW the picks are done...sorry had to make an adjustment.
bc

Originally posted by bearcat1:
Games of the week include Graham/Alvarado, Wylie/Aledo, Swater/Greenwood, and Lake Worth/Gainsville. 10 picks are done as well, and all district pages are updated with scores, standings and next opponent. Team of the Week is also up, and the Region I page with new top 10 is finished, along with the outlook for the week regarding the top 10. Good luck to all, and dont forget to vote in the new poll found on the region1 main page. I hope I fair better on my picks this week, at 6-4 for 2 weeks now this is my worst start ever...
bc