PDA

View Full Version : Keith7

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2004, 07:52 PM
I just called my niece at the Gaineville game. 3 minutes to go in the 1st, Gainesville 14-0.

Keith7
10-22-2004, 07:55 PM
sounds like the start of when we played whitesboro my senior year.. that game ended up 74-0.. lets see how this one ends up

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Hey Keith, you up for getting dragged down to Port Isabel to watch a game??? It'll be lots of fun. I'm sure you've never seen a game south of the DFW Metroplex. I think it's time to broaden your horizons. We'll even party on South Padre like my best friend and I always do when we're down there.

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm sure Keith would come down there it you would pay for it. Keith is going to collage in San Diego.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
I'm sure Keith would come down there it you would pay for it. Keith is going to collage in San Diego.

San Diego....California? Geez, that stinks. So much for that idea. Actually want Keith to SEE a Port Isabel game in person first before he makes any more un-educated picks.

SintonFan
10-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
San Diego....California? Geez, that stinks. So much for that idea. Actually want Keith to SEE a Port Isabel game in person first before he makes any more un-educated picks.
Keith7 in San Diego, Texas would help????:p :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Keith7 in San Diego, Texas would help????:p :D

Sure, it would help, but I assumed it was California mainly due to his total lack of Region IV knowledge other than Cuero, Sinton, Liberty Hill, and that anyone can beat Port Isabel because they're close to the Mexican border. :D

SintonFan
10-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Sure, it would help, but I assumed it was California mainly due to his total lack of Region IV knowledge other than Cuero, Sinton, Liberty Hill, and that anyone can beat Port Isabel because they're close to the Mexican border. :D
lol
Isn't he close to the border now?;) :p

texasjeremy
10-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Why would he want to see South Texas football, if hes already been watching Metroplex football. Thats like a D1 college fan going to a D2 game, its just not the same.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-22-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
Isn't he close to the border now?;) :p

True...he IS close the the border now, I wasn't even thinking! Too bad it's the wrong state.

And Jeremy, i'm not even going to stoop to your level, let alone reply to what you said. Stop generalizing an entire region if you have no knowledge of it.

Keith7
10-22-2004, 10:56 PM
True...he IS close the the border now, I wasn't even thinking! Too bad it's the wrong state.

And Jeremy, i'm not even going to stoop to your level, let alone reply to what you said. Stop generalizing an entire region if you have no knowledge of it.

i'm sorry i hurt you guys' feelings.. why don't you make your own brackets before you talk about my lack of knowledge

i made the brackets for fun and 95% of the people that saw them said they were very accurate.. Its kinda funny the only peoeple that were so offended that they had to call me names were People from Port isablel... so call me dumb, pathetic, unknowledgeable.. but i did it for fun and to give people an idea of what might be to come...

My predictions don't dictate the future, i never said any thing bad about Port Isabel.. I dont see why you guys are crying about it.. If my Predictions went on to dictate the results of future games then yes i would see how you guys would be so upset, but they are what they are, PREDICTIONS...

If everyone who made predictions are idiots then ESPN would never see the light of day..

sorry that you guys are so upset.. and i hope my future predictions you will see my way

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2004, 11:04 PM
Keith, come on man, no name calling. Dont' stoop to someone else's level.

Keith7
10-22-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Keith, come on man, no name calling. Dont' stoop to someone else's level.

i fixed it

how'd the Gainesville game end up?

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2004, 11:17 PM
Gainesville 56-0. Pottsboro next week, then Bowie.

Keith7
10-22-2004, 11:18 PM
i was lookin at the stats.. and i know its whitesboro, but Travis Sutton had a r eally good game.. maybe he is starting to come around.. and wow hewitt is running hard

Keith7
10-23-2004, 01:12 AM
if you guys want to call me out in the future please do so thru my p.m.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
i'm sorry i hurt you guys' feelings.. why don't you make your own brackets before you talk about my lack of knowledge

i made the brackets for fun and 95% of the people that saw them said they were very accurate.. Its kinda funny the only peoeple that were so offended that they had to call me names were People from Port isablel... so call me dumb, pathetic, unknowledgeable.. but i did it for fun and to give people an idea of what might be to come...

My predictions don't dictate the future, i never said any thing bad about Port Isabel.. I dont see why you guys are crying about it.. If my Predictions went on to dictate the results of future games then yes i would see how you guys would be so upset, but they are what they are, PREDICTIONS...

If everyone who made predictions are idiots then ESPN would never see the light of day..

sorry that you guys are so upset.. and i hope my future predictions you will see my way

Who said anything about your brackets? I sure didn't. I don't give a rat's rectum about your brackets. I did see your brackets though and I knew the retaliatory posts from the Tarpon Nation posters on here were coming. You ARE entitled to your own opinion, just like i'm entitled to mine. But honestly though, you should consider doing a nice road trip and go and watch some games around the state, not just in the North Texas area. That's why my friend and I were offering to take you down to Port Isabel to see one of their games.

And I WOULD make my own bracket for people here to see, but I don't have enough knowledge of Region I, and parts of Region III to make an educated, and decently accurate bracket.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-23-2004, 03:20 AM
Tarponfan:

I'll be in South Texas next weekend. I think I'm catching a Sinton game because the PI game is out of town and still too far for me to drive to. I'll be in Corpus all week. Can't wait to catch a South Texas game.

I will be missing my Vernon Lions playing the Graham Steers, which should be a great game. I hate to miss that but I have to go to this conference and it just happens to be in Corpus.