PDA

View Full Version : Jason Kidd may have blundered!

Phil C
07-11-2003, 03:05 PM
He decided to stay with the Nets especially since they got Alonzo Mourning but I don't think the Nets will be good enough to beat whoever wins the NBA western conference which will probably be the Lakers this year. I almost think the whole thing is a conspiracy just to have the Lakers have the best coach and best players so they will win and have high tv ratings. Kidd's only chance to get an NBA ring in my opinion was to play with the Spurs but he has lost that chance but at least he can cry all the way to the bank. Anyway the best thing for the Spurs to do is do the best they can this year and keep that salary cap money and go after free agents next year. There are some that know that there is a great opportunity to win with the Spurs and remember next year Payton and Malone will be a year older and Duncan will be only 28.

Phil C
07-11-2003, 03:09 PM
At least one thing is certain. They can't take away the Spurs NBA championship in 2003. The Nets may make the finals every year but when they play in the finals the result will be just like it was when they lost to the Spurs in the NBA finals this year.

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

Showtime33
07-11-2003, 05:11 PM
Maybe the Lakers signing of Malone and Payton played a role in Kidd and Mourning's choice to sign with the Nets and stay in the east. Face it, there will be no real comp for them in the east and they can cruise to the Finals. I just hoped they will be ready to be swept when they get there.

<small>[ July 11, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Showtime33 ]</small>