PDA

View Full Version : I"m Outta Here!

Phil C
10-22-2004, 02:56 PM
For a few hours that is. I have to go run some errands then to the Sinton Pirate gym for volleyball at 4:30 then to the Sinton Pirate Stadium for a frajita burger and football. Then at half-time to the meeting place and hopefully catch some other 3A downlow posters for a visit. Then the second half of football. Then to home to get on 3A down low for a while. Then I will be completely tired and ready for bed. A wild Texas Friday night indeed! :)

Bandera YaYa
10-22-2004, 02:58 PM
"Whew!!" Have fun!!

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
For a few hours that is. I have to go run some errands then to the Sinton Pirate gym for volleyball at 4:30 then to the Sinton Pirate Stadium for a frajita burger and football. Then at half-time to the meeting place and hopefully catch some other 3A downlow posters for a visit. Then the second half of football. Then to home to get on 3A down low for a while. Then I will be completely tired and ready for bed. A wild Texas Friday night indeed! :)

Me too~

scrub c
10-22-2004, 04:32 PM
me too

AggieJohn
10-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

football season in it's best state