PDA

View Full Version : Pass vs the Run... which do you prefer?

cunbed10
10-22-2004, 12:23 PM
I think the run is more conventional, but the pass is very exciting, and if you are capabale of both ala(New England) then man it's something to watch. If I had 2 chose, I would go with the run.

Keith7
10-22-2004, 12:26 PM
you gotta do both.. passing primary offenses keep the Defense on the field too long.. and rushing offenses can be stopped by puting 11 guys in the box.. you have to have some sort of balance.. just like the Philadelphia Eagles

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
passing primary offenses keep the Defense on the field too long.. you have to have some sort of balance.. just like the Philadelphia Eagles i like to mix it up.....i like the pass AND the run....it just depends on the specific team you are playing...if you know their pass D is weak....go long on em everytime...if they cant stop the rushing game....run it straight down their throats.

District303aPastPlayer
10-22-2004, 01:21 PM
it all depends on your QB. If you have someone with the talent of Drew Tate, Chase Daniel or Graham Harrel, then hell, pass til the lights go off. But fi you have a Cedric Benson, the kid from SA Clark, or Adrian Peterson, you gotta give them the ball... then you have teams that have a good QB and a good RB, but neither are GREAT. . . thats when you mix it up

RiverRatDad
10-22-2004, 01:56 PM
Only three things can happen when you pass the ball, and two of them are bad. - DKR

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by RiverRatDad
Only three things can happen when you pass the ball, and two of them are bad. - DKR the same can be said for running the ball....you either A: gain yrds, B: get hit in the backfield...which is bad....or C: get popped and fumble...which is bas as well.

BIGGBROTHER
10-22-2004, 02:14 PM
UH