PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Ingleside

99IHSMustang
10-22-2004, 08:21 AM
I have been very impressed by the way the Ingleside Mustangs have been playing this year. I think it is great that the players are able to have fun and win while they are doing it. The fan support is great. Ingleside has had talent in the school since '95, when Bubba Jackson and Larry Adams ran all over everybody in the district, till now. We just haven't had the AD staff to put it together. I am really looking forward to the Ingleside Vs. Sinton game. Good Luck Mustangs on that run the to the playoffs!

Phil C
10-22-2004, 08:29 AM
They have done great 99. They have to be the odds on favorite for the Sinton game because the game is in Ingleside which is a big advantage plus the Mustangs have a bye this week so that means extra scouting and preparation that the head coach has said they are doing. I am sure nearly all the coaches and even some players will be at the Sinton game doing extra scouting. So the advantage is all Ingleside's. Plus they have a better season record than Sinton. All that adds up to is that Ingleside has to be favored next week. For Sinton we have to get ready for Mathis. They are a super team and always play tough when they play Sinton. Throw the record out when these two teams play. The South Texas Plains will be rumbling under the collision of these two giants.

Johnny Utah
10-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Phil C, are you a Sinton fan or a fair weather fan??? Man you need to get off the fence and support one or the other. I have followed football for a long time, the team that is ranked has the edge, or the team that has the tradition has the edge until they are knocked off. How many years has Sinton made the playoffs, or won a district title???? Some of your posts are WAY out there!!! Just an observation. Good luck to all tonight!!!

11TARPON
10-22-2004, 09:18 AM
I think Phil C likes to play the psychology game. Maybe get the other team overconfident or else setting it up in case Sinton loses, which I doubt.

District303aPastPlayer
10-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by 11TARPON
I think Phil C likes to play the psychology game. Maybe get the other team overconfident or else setting it up in case Sinton loses, which I doubt.

either way, its clear cut that sinton is the favorite, not having lost a district ball game in about 3-4 years

Sinton94
10-22-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Phil C, are you a Sinton fan or a fair weather fan??? Man you need to get off the fence and support one or the other. I have followed football for a long time, the team that is ranked has the edge, or the team that has the tradition has the edge until they are knocked off. How many years has Sinton made the playoffs, or won a district title???? Some of your posts are WAY out there!!! Just an observation. Good luck to all tonight!!!

I have to agree with Jonny Utah. It sounds like your running for office or something. Are you in or out? :confused:

Phil C
10-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Sinton 94 I will be at the football game. There will be a crowd there however. But see me at the volleyball game today starting at 4:30 P.M. between the Sinton Lady Pirates and the Mathis Lady Pirates. I will be the old guy wearing a black San Antonio Spurs cap. You will have the opportunity if you come to draw your own conclusions whether I am in or out.

Sinton94
10-22-2004, 09:47 AM
I doubt I can make the VB game because of the time, but I wish I could. I hear the girls are doing pretty good considering how young they are! No harm meant Phil C.....I know your in!:D Cheer the ladies on for us as well!

Good luck to both the girls and guys tonight! :clap:

Phil C
10-22-2004, 09:49 AM
No harm taken Sinton 94. If possible maybe you can join us at halftime where District said.

Phil C
10-22-2004, 09:50 AM
The girls also play their final regular season game in Goliad Tuesday night and unfortunately I may not be able to make that game. :(

SINTON81
10-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Sinton94
I have to agree with Jonny Utah. It sounds like your running for office or something. Are you in or out? :confused:

Phil reminds me of a certain senator who is running for President right now. He’s on both side of every issue. Either way you go, you won't be wrong.:D :D Sorry Phil, but just could not resist.:D :D

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Phil reminds me of a certain senator who is running for President right now. He’s on both side of every issue. Either way you go, you won't be wrong.:D :D Sorry Phil, but just could not resist.:D :D

Maybe that's where the term "politically correct" came from. :thinking:

Just a thought!:)

SINTON81
10-22-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Maybe that's where the term "politically correct" came from. :thinking:

Just a thought!:)

LOL:) :)

99IHSMustang
10-22-2004, 10:27 AM
This turned from a "Good Luck" post to a "Political Post".... lol. I hate when that happens.

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
This turned from a "Good Luck" post to a "Political Post".... lol. I hate when that happens.

Yes, we tend to get off track at times but usually come back to our senses. It is all in fun and welcome aboard, by the way. :thumbsup:

Phil C
10-22-2004, 10:39 AM
I agree IHS. That is what happens when people post on topics other than 3A football which is what this forum is all about and what I keep saying. There have been posts started now about the world series of baseball (Hello! 3A football forum). It is good to be politically correct. I prefer to call it being careful. ;)

Stretch04
10-22-2004, 11:38 AM
PHIL IS JUST A WIERDO FRUITLOOP

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I have been very impressed by the way the Ingleside Mustangs have been playing this year. I think it is great that the players are able to have fun and win while they are doing it. The fan support is great. Ingleside has had talent in the school since '95, when Bubba Jackson and Larry Adams ran all over everybody in the district, till now. We just haven't had the AD staff to put it together. I am really looking forward to the Ingleside Vs. Sinton game. Good Luck Mustangs on that run the to the playoffs! youre right 99, theyve had talent from 95 on....just no coaching..i mean they had atheletes like WR David Stewart, who was small...but could catch ANYTHING in the same zipcode as him....and Brian Chapman...again..small but the fastest guy in 30-3A by FAR....then you had Andrew Brymer..who i believe played LB....CJ Jackson, then there were the guys like Jensen Lockhart, Patrick McGary, etc. all GREAT atheletes...

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 11:58 AM
C. J. Jackson was an awesome athlete. ;)

Sure hated it when he was injured in his senior year.

Phil C
10-22-2004, 11:59 AM
quote:
Stretch04 - PHIL IS JUST A WIERDO FRUITLOOP

Well I guess I have been called worse! ;)

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 12:00 PM
C. J. Jackson was an awesome athlete. ;)

Sure hated it when he was injured in his senior year. yeah.... 5'10, 215lbs, 4.5 speed.....CJ's only downfall was that he didnt like to run THROUGH people....he always tried to go around them...and w/ that size and speed he shoulda been a BULLDOZER.....but yeah...him being injured his whole senior year was crappy....i would have liked to have seen him play....from what i understand their entire offense was built around him that year....and then he didnt get to play....

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
quote:
Stretch04 - PHIL IS JUST A WIERDO FRUITLOOP

Well I guess I have been called worse! ;) ah stow it ya ole fruitloop! :p ya know i'm kiddin Phil....i always look forward to your posts....some of them are just down right entertaining :clap:

Phil C
10-22-2004, 12:07 PM
All in fun IHS! Hope you can make it to the game tonight but don't take a chance if you are too ill though.

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 12:10 PM
All in fun IHS! Hope you can make it to the game tonight but don't take a chance if you are too ill though. yeah, i dont know what the deal is......i hope it passes...after all..it IS the weekend! :)

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 12:12 PM
All in fun IHS! Hope you can make it to the game tonight but don't take a chance if you are too ill though.

Now Phil, that is funny! The only illness IHS will have is tomorrow when he wakes up with a hang-over in college station.:D :D :D

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Now Phil, that is funny! The only illness IHS will have is tomorrow when he wakes up with a hang-over in college station.:D :D :D nah...i hadda back outa that trip...i really do not feel well...just gonna stay home and relax :)

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Sorry to hear that. Know you were looking forward to it .... hope you get to feeling better soon:(

District303aPastPlayer
10-22-2004, 12:45 PM
just pop some pepto, and you will be alright, if all else fails, ill take you to phil c's house and you can crash out and keep the scores updated on here :p

IHStangFan
10-22-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
just pop some pepto, and you will be alright, if all else fails, ill take you to phil c's house and you can crash out and keep the scores updated on here :p LOL!! :p DP, always the smartarse....gotta love it. maybe i'll see you guys at the game.