PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Tarpons!!

Tarpon2004
08-23-2003, 12:52 AM
This was the first scrimmage for the Tarpons because Hurricane Erica delayed our first scrimmage...The Tarpons scored 3 touchdowns on Mercedes while Mercedes only scored once on the second team...Johnny "Nitro" Nieto scored 2 touchdowns and Josue Trejo scored once...congrats to the Tarpon D which was looking very impressive....the offense was looking pretty good as well...cant wait for La Vernia!!.....on a side note I saw scouts from Raymondville,Hidalgo,Rio Hondo,and La Feria.......damn I didnt know THAT many coaches went to go scout scrimmages...lol...anyways..congrats Tarps on a game well played..........Lets prove some people wrong by beating La Vernia..........peace!!

footballgal
08-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Great Job Tarpons!
You looked awesome, against Mercedes (4A) the sharpest I have ever seen you this early in the season, you actually looked like in midseason form. Both the Seawall D looked fast and as always hard hitting. The score was 3-1, only Mercedes score came against the 2nd team D in the latter part of the game, but on the first team D, Mercedes didn't do too much!
The offense looked real good,as they were very much in sync. I was glad to see more passing, thus I was happily impressed.
I can't wait either for the season to begin. See ya in Gregory next week!

Oh and yeah there sure was alot of coaches, to add to your list, Los Fresnos was there too, and La Feria players as well.

<small>[ August 23, 2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

footballgal
08-23-2003, 08:11 AM

<small>[ August 23, 2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

TARPON DAD
08-27-2003, 05:20 PM
i didnt get a chance to go .but glad to see you all got a chance to this guys do there thing .!!
can anybody tell me where they are gona play la vernia?
please let me know .,thanks
and glad to see people backing the tarpons!

go big blue!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------