TheDOCTORdre
10-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Clyde at Clyde

Gsquared
10-22-2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks!

Stangster
10-22-2004, 09:19 AM
The Mustangs are going to trample the Bulldogs!

Gsquared
10-22-2004, 10:23 AM
YUP

Black & Gold
10-22-2004, 11:01 AM
I am pulling for Clyde!!! Of course I am still a little bitter from last week. Clyde will have to work a little magic to win this one though.

swatersenior
10-22-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
I am pulling for Clyde!!! Of course I am still a little bitter from last week. Clyde will have to work a little magic to win this one though.
i think they might need alil more than alil magic to win this one if i remember how well the snyder-clyde game went

Stangster
10-22-2004, 02:02 PM

A "little bitter" may be an understatement for some Snyder Fans.

Black & Gold
10-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Stangster
A "little bitter" may be an understatement for some Snyder Fans.

Don't put me in with Black Magic. I think you both made some good points in your "discussions". But I have to agree with you on the biggest point of all. Sweetwater won and Snyder lost. All we can do is hope to meet up with you again in the playoffs or wait until next year.

Stangster
10-22-2004, 03:44 PM
Don't put me in with Black Magic. I think you both made some good points in your "discussions". But I have to agree with you on the biggest point of all. Sweetwater won and Snyder lost. All we can do is hope to meet up with you again in the playoffs or wait until next year.

I appreciate your candor in this matter and maybe I've been guilty of "grouping" Snyder fans together with the more loud and obnoxious posters. I apologize for this oversight and certainly respect your comments. Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs, it would certainly be a tribute to both teams to make it to the 4th round. Good Luck!

Black & Gold
10-22-2004, 04:06 PM
I think it would be great for both schools to make it that far in the playoffs. It would say a lot about our district if we could. Hopefully we will both be there. Good luck to you guys too.

wildstangs
10-22-2004, 04:46 PM
G, do us Sweetwater fans a favor and stay over on the Clyde side. The nachos are much better over there anyways.