PDA

View Full Version : reggie for heisman

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 05:10 PM
proof (http://stingray.tamu.edu/athletics/football/movies/aad.wmv)

enough said

CHSBaseball07
10-21-2004, 05:12 PM
nope

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 05:15 PM
i thought caldwell kids had to be ags?

big daddy russ
10-21-2004, 05:15 PM
I'd vote for him over anyone except Peterson.

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 05:17 PM
peterson WON'T get it...he might deserve it, but the voters hate voting for a freshman

CHSBaseball07
10-21-2004, 05:18 PM
Most Caldwell kids are..........but ..im one of the ELITE! haha

TEXAS FIGHT! TEXAS FIGHT!

big daddy russ
10-21-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
peterson WON'T get it...he might deserve it, but the voters hate voting for a freshman
You're right, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it.

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 05:19 PM
true true.....gonna be exciting to see him over the next few years...i just hope he doesn't pull a cedric benson and excel his freshman year and it take till his senior year for him to be a factor again

big daddy russ
10-21-2004, 05:21 PM
They get bored. I would too if I was that much better than everyone else. It's like playing second graders.

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 05:23 PM
i love playing second graders...when i subbed at my elementary last year i would play bball with the kids and dominate.......short victories...ahh

Keith7
10-21-2004, 05:29 PM
heck yea i worked at the boys club for a summer and I was known as the Babe Ruth of Kickball..

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 05:36 PM
you feel bad doing it but at the same time feel so great......

Keith7
10-21-2004, 05:39 PM
you feel bad doing it but at the same time feel so great......

nah i didnt feel bad doing it.. i didnt feel bad until i started charging thier lunch money for autographs:D

Bellville22
10-21-2004, 06:15 PM
Ummm....don't get me wrong, I would love to see Reggie get such an honor. But let's not get carried away, there's alot of season left, and two very good defenses (OU and UT). Shine against them, and then I may get into this.

Go Ags! BTHO CU

Flourhead
10-21-2004, 06:22 PM
true true.....gonna be exciting to see him over the next few years...i just hope he doesn't pull a cedric benson and excel his freshman year and it take till his senior year for him to be a factor again

his freshman year he had 1090 rushing yards and 13 total tds

his sophomore year he had 1293 rushing yards and 12 total tds

his junior year he had 1360 rushing yards and 22 total tds

which year was he not a factor?

big daddy russ
10-21-2004, 06:23 PM
It's too late for me, Bellville. There's no real contenders this year except maybe Peterson, Rolle, Reggie and Leinart... and I'm still not sold on Leinart as much as I am on the rest of the team. Rolle's a longshot because he plays defense and Peterson's a longshot because he's a freshman. Orton can still win it, but he'll need to play out of his mind from here on out. Remember, most people vote on the Heisman based on which one player means the most to their team. Reggie's the guy who's at the center of this turnaround, and it's not like it's a small turnaround either.

What's weird is that until somewhere around week 4, I hated Reggie.

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 07:42 PM
sophmore year he didn't get as much credentials and you have to factor that last season stats include a burnning of 280 plus yards against A&M

AggieJohn
10-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
It's too late for me, Bellville. There's no real contenders this year except maybe Peterson, Rolle, Reggie and Leinart... and I'm still not sold on Leinart as much as I am on the rest of the team. Rolle's a longshot because he plays defense and Peterson's a longshot because he's a freshman. Orton can still win it, but he'll need to play out of his mind from here on out. Remember, most people vote on the Heisman based on which one player means the most to their team. Reggie's the guy who's at the center of this turnaround, and it's not like it's a small turnaround either.

What's weird is that until somewhere around week 4, I hated Reggie.

good insight..orton saw his chances blow up the other weekend when he fumbled the ball at the end

Bulldog_12
10-21-2004, 08:37 PM
The Heisman voting relies mainly on the voting of fans. Usually the guys that get it play for teams that are doing well. The Aggies havent really been in the spotlight until now, so no one really knows about Reggie and how amazing he is. Even now, ESPN doesnt even give us much credit, air time wise. After the OSU game, they showed the score and that was that. So that is the main reason I dont think Reggie stands a chance, unless of course we beat OU, then he stands a chance. I think next year is his year.