PDA

View Full Version : Cuero ?

cjeffsjeep
10-21-2004, 03:28 PM
So what do you think? do they realy have a shot at winning state?

jason
10-21-2004, 03:32 PM
no...the curse is among them...

Tiny
10-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Sure they have a shot!! Anything can happen once you get in.

cjeffsjeep
10-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by jason
no...the curse is among them...

but they broke the curse

jason
10-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep
but they broke the curse oh, well then sure, they've got as good of a shot as anybody...

Sinton94
10-21-2004, 04:20 PM
You have to get there first and there are some very good teams standing between them and a chance to even play for a championship! Cuero is good.....really good, but it won't come easy! I see at least two teams giving them a run for the money! :cool:

11TARPON
10-21-2004, 04:32 PM
Seem to me that Cuero has what it takes, however, there are several hurdles it must overcome. The no pass no play hurdle, the injury hurdle, the mother nature hurdle, the we're better than you hurdle (remember the PI Tarpons 94) and then you may need a little bit of luck. Good Luck.

creditcard
10-21-2004, 04:37 PM
the reason no one is giving them a chance at state is because of the way cuero has played the past few games.....but when cuero plays at the level they know they can play at they know they can win state

Sinton94
10-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by creditcard
but when cuero plays at the level they know they can play at they know they can win state

Maybe, but they better be careful not to turn it on too late!:rolleyes:

creditcard
10-21-2004, 05:08 PM
your right thats why we plan to take it to the next level this week and just keep on gettin better

Flourhead
10-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Cuero's season has all but fallen apart since the 4th quarter of the Sinton game... after being up 35-14 and looking like the game would be a blowout, cuero's defense gives up 14 points and their offense runs the ball every play to try and end the game but it succeeded in only taking off maybe 2 and half minutes... these boys are pissed off at the way they have been playing and right now they're just focused on running the score up on gonzales

gobbler84
10-21-2004, 06:54 PM
for Cuer to make it, or even have a chance they are really going to have to pick it up. For the past few weeks they have been a second half team. Against Hallettsville the score was 7-7 at half then at the final it was 35-14 and if they wait till the second half in the playoffs they might as well forget it....but if they pick it up then cuero has a hell of a chance! Git R' Dun

CuErO's BiG "O"
10-22-2004, 12:03 AM
I think Cuero has a good chance at goin to state. They had better get it together though cause they are gettin lazier every week. I belive in my boys though and know they will get the job done. Goin to the dome is gunna be a blast lets give it all we got gobblers. GET R' Done Ro!!!!!

cjeffsjeep
10-22-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by 11TARPON
(remember the PI Tarpons 94)

yea i remember that game i was playing then

SINTON81
10-22-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84
for Cuer to make it, or even have a chance they are really going to have to pick it up. For the past few weeks they have been a second half team. Against Hallettsville the score was 7-7 at half then at the final it was 35-14 and if they wait till the second half in the playoffs they might as well forget it....but if they pick it up then cuero has a hell of a chance! Git R' Dun

Cuero sounds alot like Sinton. Turning it on in the second half is what Sinton was doing, atleast until the Aransas Pass game. I agree, you can't be doing that in the playoffs against a good team. You might find yourself in a big holle that you just won't have enough time to dig out of. For Sinton's part the Sinton vs. Cuero game is a good example.

underware
10-22-2004, 09:07 AM
Man-o-Man, Gonzo is looking for a playoff spot and it has to come through Cuero. I look for a good game with Cuero and Gonzales. We'll have our hands full with H-ville in yoakum tonight. Hope it's fun for everyone.

neck_06
10-22-2004, 09:41 AM
the have to get past Columbia in the 1st round to get state