PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Volleyball

TheDOCTORdre
10-20-2004, 10:40 AM
After a 14 year playoff drought the Sweetwater Lady Mustangs clenched a playoff berth with a win over Greenwoond last night in Sweetwater, this moves the Lady Stangs to 4-0 in district play and leaves them on the verge of another historical achievement, winning district for the first time in almost 50 years, my sister plays on the team so I thought I would get them a little attention on the board

Curly
10-20-2004, 10:51 AM
There was a large crowd at the Mustang Gym last night for the win over Midland Greewood. How is the prophet doing these days?
Any predictions come to mind about the 'Lady Stangs" volleyball playoff run?

TheDOCTORdre
10-20-2004, 10:58 AM
Curly the prophet is doing all right these days, as far as the Lady Stangs playoff run I can see them making some noise in the playoffs they have a bunch of heart to go along w/ their skills and that can always take you far

lobo12
10-20-2004, 12:03 PM
im confused i didnt think greenwood was in sweetwaters district

Green Ranger
10-20-2004, 12:08 PM
I dont understand it, but districts for football and volleyball for Greenwood are different this year. Likewise I think softball is the same. So in football Sweetwater is NOT in their district.

mustang04
10-20-2004, 01:24 PM
im real proud of the girls vball in sweetwater, and i think alot of props go to their coach, she has worked hard the past couple of years to turn this team around, maybe she can start a tradition and end this slump!:)

well..she has already ended the slump, but u know what i mean

Phil C
10-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Thank you for the information The!