PDA

View Full Version : UB Composite Poll Week 9

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Lots of shake up this week with all the upsets. The field is starting to narrow down.

1 Decatur 5
2 Cuero 10
3 West Orange-Stark 12
4 Gilmer 16
5 Liberty Hill 25
6 Jasper 28
7 Sinton 34
8 Marlin 44
9 Tatum 48
10 Cameron Yoe 49
11 China Springs 51
12 Perryton 59
13 Navasota 60
14 Abilene Wylie 61
15 Rice Consolidated 63
16 Kennedale 65
17 Canyon 74
18 Kirbyville 79
19 Iowa Park 80
20 Port Isabel 81
21 Longview Spring Hill 82
22 Barbers Hill 87
23 West Columbia 88
24 Wilmer-Hutchins 89
25 Snyder 92

IHStangFan
10-20-2004, 08:32 AM
i'd have to replace one of the teams down around Port Isabel w/ Zapata...actually...i was just lookin over on another site...and Zapata's stregnth rating was higher than P.I.'s .....dont know how much weight that carries...but i'd love to see them play!!

Stangster
10-20-2004, 08:43 AM
How is it that Snyder is 25 and Sweetwater is not rated? The Mustangs spanked the tiggers, dominating them on both sides of the ball. I realize this is a composite poll, but come on!

Tiny
10-20-2004, 09:11 AM
I wouldn't worry about the ratings, Port Isabell will be just fine. I look forward to seeing a rematch of last years game it should be a good one.

Over-rated2004
10-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Once again the you present the "Compuke Poll":doh: Get a life! This poll means nothing. All you did is cut and paste somebody elses poll. OVER-RATED

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Over-rated2004
Once again the you present the "Compuke Poll":doh: Get a life! This poll means nothing. All you did is cut and paste somebody elses poll. OVER-RATED

I don't know what I've done to you, but whatever it is I apologize humbly. If I have offended you in anyway, please accept this as my apology. I only post this poll because I got feedback from several people, saying "keep it up". Once again, I am truly sorry for having brought about your reaction.

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2004, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't concern myself, UB, if I were you. It took effort on your part, with combining the 4 polls you use, to get the composite. It's more than just your opinion & is quite interesting to see where teams end up after. Keep up the good work.

Over-rated, feel free to either not read his poll, do some research to see where he gets the information, or create your own poll. There is freedom of choice in the matter.

IHStangFan
10-20-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
I don't know what I've done to you, but whatever it is I apologize humbly. If I have offended you in anyway, please accept this as my apology. I only post this poll because I got feedback from several people, saying "keep it up". Once again, I am truly sorry for having brought about your reaction. LOL...WOW U.B. ....i'm w/ you....where the hell did THAT come from?? ease up Over-Rated...thats all a poll is in the first place.....is a collection of opinions. ...nothing more...nothing less.

PPHSfan
10-20-2004, 02:03 PM

UB is too nice a guy to say anything about you being an ass.

I on the other hand am not.

If we wan't your opinion again, we will give you one. Otherwise, go crawl back in bed with whatever vermin you have been sleeping with, and leave the opinions to folks with an IQ above room temperature.

IHStangFan
10-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

If we wan't your opinion again, we will give you one. Otherwise, go crawl back in bed with whatever vermin you have been sleeping with, and leave the opinions to folks with an IQ above room temperature. LOL!!!

JasperDog94
10-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

If we wan't your opinion again, we will give you one. Otherwise, go crawl back in bed with whatever vermin you have been sleeping with, and leave the opinions to folks with an IQ above room temperature. :eek: :eek: :devil:

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks to everyone who chimed in, but I think I know what this is about. He posted what he said was his "real" composite poll last week, but he had just cut and pasted Matthew328's poll, so I replied, "How is it a composite poll when you just cut and pasted Matthew's?" I am sure this is what angered him, and I apologize for that, I just forgot about it, because I didn't mean anything nasty about it. I was just wondering what he was trying to accomplish. I thought he was making fun of my poll. I was wrong. Sorry

Keith7
10-20-2004, 02:43 PM
I don't know what I've done to you, but whatever it is I apologize humbly. If I have offended you in anyway, please accept this as my apology. I only post this poll because I got feedback from several people, saying "keep it up". Once again, I am truly sorry for having brought about your reaction.

I like your poll.. i woudl like it better if you start using texasprepxtra's poll too

PPHSfan
10-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Stop being so nice UB. You will end up finishing last.:)

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 05:39 PM
PPHS,
Sarcasm is a trait I treasure dearly.

neck_06
10-20-2004, 06:14 PM
what polls make up this one?

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Ok, I did a search and looked at every post that Over-rated2004 has ever posted. With the exception of threads that he has started himself, he has never said anything positive to any person ever. Even in some of his own threads he has said negative things. As you know he likes to say over rated quite a lot. One particular post I found intriguing was the one about Little Elm being over rated and how Lake Worth was going to sneak up and win the district. Uh....let me see Friday October 15th Little Elm 30 Lake Worth 16. 'Nuff said about that'

Now, I would like withdraw my apology.

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
what polls make up this one?

Harris, AP, Matthew328, and the previous weeks Composite.

neck_06
10-20-2004, 06:28 PM
thanks UB

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Now, I would like withdraw my apology.

:kiss:

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 08:42 PM
ttt

Underwater Basketweaver
10-20-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Stangster
How is it that Snyder is 25 and Sweetwater is not rated? The Mustangs spanked the tiggers, dominating them on both sides of the ball. I realize this is a composite poll, but come on!

Sorry Stangster, Sweetwater is getting jobbed in my opinion. One of the polls doesn't have them in the top 25, and Snyder was already ranked pretty high, so they didn't fall all the way out after the loss.

Underwater Basketweaver
10-21-2004, 06:20 AM

3afan
10-21-2004, 07:33 AM
OR still wont say where he/she/it is from .....

Black_Magic
10-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Stangster
How is it that Snyder is 25 and Sweetwater is not rated? The Mustangs spanked the tiggers, dominating them on both sides of the ball. I realize this is a composite poll, but come on! you know why.... becuase the sun shines on even...... I dont have to finnish that one.:clap:

Adidas410s
10-21-2004, 08:20 AM

Usually I stay out of stuff like this but I'm tired of reading your complaints. Personally, I LIKE readying this poll because it gives you an average of many opinions so it HELPS (not totally) eliminate SOME of the bias that exists in the various HS polls available. As far as I am concerned, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!!! Don't sit here and whine because nobody cares to read that. When I open this thread I look forward to seeing where schools fall out and then the discussion that follows...I DONT care to read your childish whinings. You have made your point, it has been taken, NOW LET IT GO!!!

Stangster
10-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
you know why.... becuase she sun shines on even...... I dont have to finnish that one.:clap:

Hey Black Magic,
Take your finger out of your... (orifice of your choice) and type with at least two fingers. This one finger pecking ain't getting it.