PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Madison at Wilmer-Hutchins

NWRANGERS
10-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Any predictions both team are 6-1.

JR2004
10-22-2004, 12:53 AM
This is a big game for Madison and if I wasn't down in Gatesville for their game, I'd be at this one. I'm gonna predict an upset and say Madison wins this one 20-14. Personally I believe that these teams are evenly matched, but since Hutch has been pretty good for a good while now, it'll be perceived as an upset if the Trojans win. I know that Mike Robinson for Hutch and Ronald Johnson for JMT will have their teams ready to roll tonight. Should be one of the better games in 3A this week. There will be more speed on that field than both those teams know what to do with, that's for sure!

hutchfan
10-22-2004, 06:27 PM
HUTCH really needs to look out for a let down after the three overtime game against Kennedale last week. But like you said Mike Robinson is a very good coach and he will have his players ready. This game will feature two very good and athletic QBs. If you are in the DFW are it is a must see

My prediction HUTCH 48 Madison 36

JR2004
10-23-2004, 01:35 AM
There was no way that the score tonight was going to wind up 48-36 even under perfect conditions. Madison's DC is just too good to let that happen. I got the story on what happened tonight and from all indications tonight was some vintage play-calling from the OC of the losing team. Anybody who keeps up with the Trojans knows exactly what I'm talking about. He stepped WAY OVER the line tonight though with some of the things I was told he said about a certain player. The OC should be ashamed of the way he denigrated one of his own players before the game started. I feel bad for those kids that they weren't able to pull it out tonight. Hutch hung on to get the win and will now be district champs. I won't be shocked if these two teams meet each other in the Regional Final. Madison's defense is good enough to carry them that far as is Hutch's.