Matthew328
11-09-2002, 05:32 PM
Check the Region 3 homepage for the link

trojandad
11-09-2002, 05:37 PM
I see empty brackets Matt.

Matthew328
11-09-2002, 05:40 PM
Hmm it is showin up for me..LOL try hitting refresh...

Pudlugger
11-09-2002, 05:58 PM
I noticed that D2 has only one top team in the upper half of the draw, Bellville. The lower half has Newton, Marlin, and La Grange. Newton meets Marlin in round two. Whoever wins that may meet La Grange in round three IF La Grange beats Columbus and the winner of Coldspring - Hardin. Looks like Bellville has to be the favorite up to the regional final. Now I know how Giddings felt last year battling through the early rounds against Rice and Newton. Prediction, whoever wins round three in the lower bracket will go to State. :cool:

Old Cardinal
11-09-2002, 07:36 PM
Matt, I just want to thank you for your prompt attentiveness to the Bracket set ups. This, instant info, by Saturday evenings has a lot to do with the growing popularity of 3A Down Low! Boy, the Region III Division I, has some good teams and good games scheduled. As you well know, I prefer the reality of the accent up the Brackets to find out who the best teams are- over the speculation of the polls.

Chris Hart
11-09-2002, 07:56 PM
I believe Bellville and LaGrange will get to play each other this year after all. This time though the stakes will be alot higher, I think they will meet in the Reg.3 Div.2 final. As of right now, I give the edge to LaGrange. The winner of Marlin/Newton in round 2 won't have enough left for LaGrange. Bellville seems to have a fairly easy road to the Region final.

trojandad
11-09-2002, 10:50 PM
What are the odds that the winner of the bottom bracket of Region 3, D2 wins it all at state? Is there a tougher half bracket anywhere that I don't know about?

FBmania
11-09-2002, 11:37 PM
I'll second Old Cards comments( did I just agree with Old Card? :D ) Matt, you guys do an awesome job with this site! Thanks for the playoff brackets and everything else!