PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley rolls over Brady

jv_player6
10-19-2004, 10:01 PM
All of wimberleys teams roll over brady this past week with big wins jv with a big win 57-6. We are ready for Ingram we have had a few players get hurt but have someone step up in to there spot and get the job done. Even with M.buse out for the week we will still do good some players form jv have steped it up to Varsity and will do a good job to help out the team. we are ready for anything ingram can throw at us!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2004, 07:18 AM
What's wrong with Buse?

jv_player6
10-23-2004, 10:26 PM
M buse was hurt in the brady game OCT 15. he has a broken elbow he will be out for a few weeks

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2004, 10:47 PM
Sorry to hear that. :( I hate when players get hurt like that.

AP Panther Fan
10-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Hey LH Panther Mom, just wanted to congratulate you for the huge win last night. It is kinda funny, since I joined this forum, I now watch the late night scores on Fox Sports SW, and I now always recognize teams from out of my area.

Congrats and I hope Ya Ya is still talking to you.;)

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Not much. :( At least she knows I don't have a son out there.

YaYa...this is for you! :kiss: :kiss:

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2004, 12:37 AM
Sending it back to you!!!! :kiss: :kiss: I will be cheering for LH against Wimberley.......GO PANTHERS!!!!! :D

WTtexanf_ball06
10-24-2004, 09:12 PM
your pulling against wimberley because we beat yalls arses 28-3. haha.

Don't make me edit your posts too often. Not a good idea.

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2004, 09:15 PM
You need to watch your language & edit your post! Immediately, if not sooner. :mad:

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by WTtexanf_ball06
your pulling against wimberley because we beat yalls arses 28-3. haha. EXCUSE me....are you talking to me???? You can't say that on here.........BUT regardless of your bad manners, wouldn't I be rooting for you, since LH beat us more????? Not too smart, are you???? I am behind LH because they, unlike Wimberley posters, are gracious and kind spirited....not little snits like YOU!!!!! Back off pal!!! :p :p :tongue: :tongue:

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2004, 09:39 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Way to go, YaYa.

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2004, 09:48 PM
:D :D

WTtexanf_ball06
10-26-2004, 06:44 PM
mom, you need to go get a job or something and quit posting. haha. or are you just that bored, and to bandera yaya fag. you want to see some bad LH posters. go check out the central texas message board on texasprepxtra.com and you will see what im talking about. all they do is run their mouth and think they are the best in the state. im going to laugh when either Wimberley beats yall and if not them when yall lose in the playoffs. there will be no state championship. yalls defense isnt good enough. LH folks are the most overconfident arrogant cocky people i have ever met in my life. even worse then burnet, and thats bad.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by WTtexanf_ball06
mom, you need to go get a job or something and quit posting. haha. or are you just that bored, and to bandera yaya fag. you want to see some bad LH posters. go check out the central texas message board on texasprepxtra.com and you will see what im talking about. all they do is run their mouth and think they are the best in the state. im going to laugh when either Wimberley beats yall and if not them when yall lose in the playoffs. there will be no state championship. yalls defense isnt good enough. LH folks are the most overconfident arrogant cocky people i have ever met in my life. even worse then burnet, and thats bad.

I sure would hate to have to ROM you....................NOT!!!!!:mad:

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2004, 07:40 PM
Sheesh...