PDA

View Full Version : for all u TBS lovers

creditcard
10-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Guys idk if yall know this but the TBS countdown has begun dude....im so excited.....its this saturday......unfortunately i didnt purchase a ticket....however dude i would kill for Takin Back Sunday tickets dude.........thats gonna be a tight show dude.....its sat night.....its gonna be off the chain dude.......its in houston and its gonna be jam packed dude......i still might go and stand outside of the gate just so i can hear them play....i am in love with them and they are so cool....if i could just see them play one show i would cry tears of joy for tbs

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 09:34 PM
For real, dude? Cause, like, I think they rock dude!:D :D :D

Keith7
10-19-2004, 09:35 PM
i've seen Taking back sunday twice they are awesome!!

I seen them with blink 182 and at the warped tour.. they are awesome

i never thought me and u had something in common creditcard but u may be my new bestfriend

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-19-2004, 09:47 PM
For some reason, I thought this would be about the TBS network, but I should have known better than that with it coming from you....j/k. Taking Back Sunday is an alright band, though.

espn1
10-20-2004, 12:10 AM
I was hoping they were going to have another Andy Griffith Marathon.http://www.liketelevision.com/web1/classictv/andyg/andygrif211.gif

Papa Smurf 05
10-20-2004, 12:39 AM
Yeah TBS is gonna be at Trees Monday, but the show already sold out. I really wanted to go so I could see Fall Out Boy and Matchbook Romance, cuz I've already seen TBS this past summer @ Warped Tour.

Keith7
10-20-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Papa Smurf 05
Yeah TBS is gonna be at Trees Monday, but the show already sold out. I really wanted to go so I could see Fall Out Boy and Matchbook Romance, cuz I've already seen TBS this past summer @ Warped Tour.

i go to the warped tour every year w/ my friends.. this year kinda stunk cuz all the rain.. i hope next year its back to its sunny, exhausting heat