PDA

View Full Version : Games w/ PLAYOFF implications this week??

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 03:57 PM
I believe Aransas Pass and Mathis will MOST LIKELY be playing for the 3rd spot this week in District 30-3A, while the Ingleside -vs- Sinton game NEXT week will determine 1st and 2nd......if i'm mistaken someone please correct me......how bout the rest of you DL'ers.....any of yall playin to secure spots this weekend??

sahen
10-19-2004, 04:02 PM
if liberty wins this week they will pretty much assure themselves of a playoff spot...barring some very unexpected finishes by the other teams in the district

Bobcatfan4life
10-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Anahuac is at Bridge City this week. If Anahuac loses I believe they are out of the playoff picture.

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Bobcatfan4life
Anahuac is at Bridge City this week. If Anahuac loses I believe they are out of the playoff picture. what are their chances at winning...arent both of these teams pretty darn good??

Gobbla2001
10-19-2004, 05:24 PM
Yoakum and Hallettsville... Yoakum is 2-0 in district and Hallettsville is 1-1.. I'm thinking they'll both make the playoffs, no matter the outcome, but you never know in this district...

Gonzales is 0-2 and will go up against 2-0 Cuero this Friday... Important game... Gonzales needs to get a win to keep their playoff hopes alive...