View Full Version : #11 Forney Jackrabbits

Matthew328
07-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Forney Jackrabbits
School Colors: Black, White and Gold
Last Year: 11-1 bi-district champions
Starters Returning: 6 offense 6 defense
Key Players: LB Jordan Case, DE Darren Rabb, RB Clint Crabtree

Matthew328's outlook: After losing all-world TB DaBryan Blanton everyone is writting Forney off...well not me..I think Forney has a chance to be a great team again this year..on offense yes Blanton is a big loss but with the emergence of junior QB Caleb Hanie look for Forney to put the ball up more this season...WR Brandon Cluiss is a threat and look for a couple of new faces to possibly be catching passes for Forney this year...Crabtree has the tough task of filling the shoes left by Blanton but Crabtree played well in mop up duty last year and he got a lot of experience he and Baylon Laury should share running back duties and with a strong offensive lines Forney should be tough..they may not score as fast as last year but they will put up points..Forney's D got over-looked last year but it was very strong..Case and Rabb lead the defense which was amoung the best in DFW last year and if some holes in the secondary are filled Forney could be a sleeper to make some noise...

tylerrose
07-01-2002, 11:42 PM
That is pretty accurate Matt. Although I don't know how much of a sleeper they will be. If Forney does well against Aledo, & Commerce then I would be willing to bet you see a rematch between Everman and Forney come week 14. Hope to see that happen.

kaorder1999
07-02-2002, 08:03 AM
Looks pretty accurate to me Matt....Forney's defense is going to be tough. And I agree that offensively they might not score as fast as they did the last couple years, but they WILL put up some points. The offensive line is going to be HUGE. Strong side of the line is going to be big and quick side is going to be very quick!