PDA

View Full Version : BH is going to WIN BIG Friday

bheagle03
10-19-2004, 01:38 PM
bh is going to lose this week

Bulldog_12
10-19-2004, 01:45 PM
Who else thinks that this is just trying to stir stuff up?

jason
10-19-2004, 01:45 PM
lol DIE??? thats a little harsh haha

shankbear
10-19-2004, 01:47 PM
to DIE...like expire...pass away....to go home.....to take a dirt nap.......man I hope the insurance is paid.

bheagle03
10-19-2004, 02:04 PM
just trying to make this more fun.... lil' humor..i know we're goign to kill splendora

Jody
10-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by bheagle03
just trying to make this more fun.... lil' humor..i know we're goign to kill splendora

Come on now, I like to trash talk, but give Slendora their due. They play hard and I just bet Jasper thought the same about Kirbyville. Not to mention we stunk-up the field last Friday against Huffman.

bheagle03
10-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Jody
Come on now, I like to trash talk, but give Slendora their due. They play hard and I just bet Jasper thought the same about Kirbyville. Not to mention we stunk-up the field last Friday against Huffman.

have a little fun.....all we do on here is talk facts... get some crap stirred up lets have some fun!! ..

:clap: :inlove:

Good luck to everyone playing this week:D

OldEagle73
10-20-2004, 10:54 PM
okay huffman is nt that great to start with they are good but the hill just played the worst football game ever and huffman played there best and they still only scored 7 points that is the worst i have seen bh play in a long time next to when we played bc for the bi district playoff game, but this week the hill boys are hungry casue i would think after having coach bryd ride there @$$ all week long they would be ready to win cause i dont think that they would want to go through another butt chewin.

bh47
cats 14

o hey rb, eagletown where yall at,and eagletown how was the hunting trip

Panther Ross
10-21-2004, 10:53 AM

No they don't all they do is take cheap shots to our private areas all night long. Make sure everyone knows in BH to protect their stuff and come out with everything. You may lose something.

falcons79
10-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by OldEagle73
okay huffman is nt that great to start with they are good but the hill just played the worst football game ever and huffman played there best and they still only scored 7 points that is the worst i have seen bh play in a long time next to when we played bc for the bi district playoff game, but this week the hill boys are hungry casue i would think after having coach bryd ride there @$$ all week long they would be ready to win cause i dont think that they would want to go through another butt chewin.

bh47
cats 14

o hey rb, eagletown where yall at,and eagletown how was the hunting trip
Boy you people have such big head, you can't even admitted you were out played. Yes we only scored 7 points, but if I remember you only scored 6. Get over the fact you lost and move on.

falcons79
10-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Panther Ross
No they don't all they do is take cheap shots to our private areas all night long. Make sure everyone knows in BH to protect their stuff and come out with everything. You may lose something.

Your right about the cheap shots, that's all they have. After we played them, when the kids go out and shake hands, my son told the guy he was up against that, that was the sorriest game he had ever played in and that he was glad they beat them at home. All night he kept hitting my son in the privates, until my son got him on the bottom of the pile and grabbed him by the neck and told him if he did it again he was going to hurt him, he never touched him the rest of the game.

Jody
10-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by bheagle03
have a little fun.....all we do on here is talk facts... get some crap stirred up lets have some fun!! ..

:clap: :inlove:

Good luck to everyone playing this week:D

I can help you there! :D

All you have to do is say WOS sucks, or Jasper is a bunch of poe-dunks from the sticks who got the crap beat out of them by a team that lives where they still have no cable and still have not realized the moon was landed on. Now be careful because they will flock you like a bunch of buzzards, or is Cuero Turkeys....well anyway can't remeber, but both birds stink to high heaven. That is almost as bad as "Home of the fighting Marlins"....LOL....now there is a ferocious fish! I can see the headlines.....The Billfish swam 150 miles inland to only be plucked by the towering gobblers.......lol

Now if you say something like this, not that I would, be careful and keep to the facts......... :D :D

Humor people....humor.......be nice!

Titans
10-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Do you have a plan to assasignate the entire town?

Don't you know they would lock you up and throw away the key?

If you are speaking about football, then try another word.

Also, I sure hope you're ready to eat crow.

slpybear the bullfan
10-21-2004, 12:50 PM
Use a better phrase next time in the Thread Title please?

bheagle03
10-21-2004, 01:42 PM
I can help you there! :D

All you have to do is say WOS sucks, or Jasper is a bunch of poe-dunks from the sticks who got the crap beat out of them by a team that lives where they still have no cable and still have not realized the moon was landed on. Now be careful because they will flock you like a bunch of buzzards, or is Cuero Turkeys....well anyway can't remeber, but both birds stink to high heaven. That is almost as bad as "Home of the fighting Marlins"....LOL....now there is a ferocious fish! I can see the headlines.....The Billfish swam 150 miles inland to only be plucked by the towering gobblers.......lol

Now if you say something like this, not that I would, be careful and keep to the facts......... :D :D

Humor people....humor.......be nice!

sorry that wasn't funny:nerd: