PDA

View Full Version : BigDaddyRuss

CHS_CG
10-19-2004, 01:28 PM
All of your friends on here from CS and us lil ol Caldwell folk wanna know where you are tailgatin this weekend... and when.

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Alright, here you go...

Yeah guys, anyone's invited, just let me know how many plan on coming so I'll know how much food to bring. It'll be at Spence Park right next to the Bonfire Statue. Just head down Throckmorton going away from campus and it's right by the first bus stop (way before the row of bus stops where most people get off... Elephant Walk, Aggie Band, Ol' Sarge, etc., between the parking garage and the VP's house). It's the bus that drives from the Post Oak Mall, so if you want to just park and ride, it may be easier than trying to find a parking spot.

I'll probably show up around 9 am to get started.

If you need anything else just give me a call. I'll help you out anyway I can... looking forward to some good company.

Bulldog_12
10-19-2004, 02:08 PM
You know im there Russ. I just gotta figure out where Throckmorton is. But Im there.

CHS_CG
10-19-2004, 02:12 PM
I will probably be there Russ... but I am with bulldog_12 where is Throckmorton lol.

CHS_CG
10-19-2004, 02:19 PM
are you goin to the game i cant remember if you said you were or werent

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Alright, here you go...

Yeah guys, anyone's invited, just let me know how many plan on coming so I'll know how much food to bring. It'll be at Spence Park right next to the Bonfire Statue. Just head down Throckmorton going away from campus and it's right by the first bus stop (way before the row of bus stops where most people get off... Elephant Walk, Aggie Band, Ol' Sarge, etc., between the parking garage and the VP's house). It's the bus that drives from the Post Oak Mall, so if you want to just park and ride, it may be easier than trying to find a parking spot.

If you need anything else just give me a call. I'll help you out anyway I can... looking forward to some good company. holy crap dude....if i go out friday NIGHT..theres no WAY i'll be there sat. MORNING LOL...maybe about 11:30 or so!

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 02:27 PM
LOL, it's the street on the other side of Spence Park from Kyle. Intersects with George Bush Drive. If you know where the President's house is, that street. Runs right in between Spence Park and the Corps Dorms.

It's weird, because it's a one-way street that runs opposite Coke Street. If you get to the Coke/George Bush intersection it's the exact same intersection. Just turn onto Coke and head towards the center of campus. When you get to the stop sign (you'll be at the Trigon, kinda by Heldenfels), take your first left and then another immediate left (it'll be at a 4-way stop almost as soon as you turn). You'll be on Throckmorton. There's a small field to your left where some of the Corps guys always tailgate and a parking garage on your right (which is connected to Koldice). Start looking for us on the right as soon as you pass that garage. You'll see the bonfire statue and we should be no more than 100 feet away.

I hope that wasn't too confusing. My group's pretty small compared to the guys out there with 50-100 people, but it's looking like we might have a crew out there this weekend.

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
holy crap dude....if i go out friday NIGHT..theres no WAY i'll be there sat. MORNING LOL...maybe about 11:30 or so!
I'm a trooper.

Bulldog_12
10-19-2004, 02:30 PM
ok, I know where that is. Ill be there.

AggieJohn
10-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Alright, here you go...

If you need anything else just give me a call. I'll help you out anyway I can... looking forward to some good company.
russ i will be there look foreward to meeting you...i'll be wearing maroon

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
russ i will be there look foreward to meeting you...i'll be wearing maroon
Okie dokie, you should stick out like a sore thumb. I'll take off my shirt and do one-legged jumping jacks when I spot you.;)

BTW... it'll be good to put faces to all the names on here. I've only met those crazy Caldwell folks, plus the two people I know from back home.

CHS_CG
10-19-2004, 03:35 PM
lol well i know one of us crazy caldwell ppl will be there! would you mind if i brought one of my friends with me thats not on the downlow?

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 03:43 PM
You can't do that. It's against the rules.

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Well, maybe just this once.

CHS_CG
10-19-2004, 03:45 PM
thanx! she is a die hard aggie... and would love to come.

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
thanx! she is a die hard aggie... and would love to come. its okay CHS....my cousin isnt on the DL either...but we tolerate him...so sure...bring friends. :)

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 03:59 PM
OK guys, after extensive marketing research and a sit-down talk from the boss (my g/f), I'm not getting there until 10:30. Sound good?

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 04:00 PM
OK guys, after extensive marketing research and a sit-down talk from the boss (my g/f), I'm not getting there until 10:30. Sound good? that'll suit me just fine! LOL.

CHS_CG
10-19-2004, 04:06 PM
10:30 yea!!! thats a lot better than 9 am lol

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
10:30 yea!!! thats a lot better than 9 am lol LOL...no doubt....at 9am i can only HOPE to still be sawin logs, countin sheep and sleepin deep!

AggieJohn
10-20-2004, 03:29 AM
OK guys, after extensive marketing research and a sit-down talk from the boss (my g/f), I'm not getting there until 10:30. Sound good? do you actually have tickets to the game or do you just tailgate and all....u still going to be at the bonfire statue

CHS_Grad '85
10-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Man - not fair - I have to report for work at 9am... maybe I can sneak out for a minute or two later... for those that have a ticket to the game... if you see someone on the track carrying a black tray - passing out bottles of water - that's me - :D I get to ride around the staduim in a club car... I know it's a tough job but somebody has to it...