PDA

View Full Version : Bidding Farewell!

LogieJoeBean001
10-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Because of recent events of the past two days, I have come to a painful decision. I cannot and will not subject my character and integrity to the kind of bashing I have received in the last couple of days for simply making comments. I have been faslely accused of many things in the last couple of days and I just don't need this right now in my life. I have my own family emergency still going on, as it has been for the last five weeks. My emotions just can't stand this kind of senseless character assasination. I'm a better person than the one being portrayed here by others.

I wish everyone the best of luck on the rest of your seasons. I'll miss you guys, but for my own sanity, I must bow out! It has been a blast. Good luck to all and God bless!:crying: :crying: :crying: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

tmac
10-19-2004, 10:17 AM
.................................................: hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
10-19-2004, 10:18 AM
Wow!! I must have missed something somewhere!!

I am sorry you are having to deal with "crap" here after all you are dealing with with your husband!

I, for one, will miss you and hope you will reconsider! If not, good luck to you and I will be praying for your husband's full recovery!

Now I must go back and read what I have missed.

onfirebball05mustang
10-19-2004, 10:28 AM
I'll be praying for you! Take care and godspeed!

Wei'll miss u!:hairpunk: :crying:

Phil C
10-19-2004, 01:34 PM
?

coiled2strike
10-19-2004, 01:35 PM
i think this is fallout from one of the wharton threads

44INAROW
10-19-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
?

Phil,
Think it has to do with this thread.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20963[/URL]

I need 'linking 101 lessons"

coiled2strike
10-19-2004, 01:37 PM
see the wharton columbia thread...that's part of it

SINTON81
10-22-2004, 08:45 AM
LogieJoeBean001, If you are still checking in, I would like to say that I don't think you should leave. This forum is for people to post their opinions, some may agree with us and some may not. Sometimes people get mad at each other, but your are still entitled to your opinion.

I will be praying for you and your husband.:) :)

scrub c
10-22-2004, 08:55 AM
LogieJoe,
Please dont go...
Dont gooo o o o
Please dont go....

I wish I could remember the tune, but it something to that effect.

Dont let those losers run you off!

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 10:32 AM
I have gone back and read the Wharton thread and truly believe that one or two of those posts flirted with violating Rule #2 of this Board regarding not engaging in personal attacks.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think that thread probably got out of hand.

I think you should take it with a grain of salt (or learn something from it) and just come back. Life is too short not to have a little fun every now and then. I wish you well. :)

FbCoachB40
10-22-2004, 10:38 AM
what part flirted with violating rule #2

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
what part flirted with violating rule #2

I refuse to argue with you and it is my opinion only. Go back and read Rule #2 and then read the thread.

FbCoachB40
10-22-2004, 10:54 AM
Who is trying to argue? I was sincerely asking, and I would still like to know. If you want to IM me that is fine. I just wanted to make sure that the post I put didn't break any rules. I felt what I had to say wasn't a personal attack in any way. I hope that she didn't leave beacuase of me.

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
Who is trying to argue? I was sincerely asking, and I would still like to know. If you want to IM me that is fine. I just wanted to make sure that the post I put didn't break any rules. I felt what I had to say wasn't a personal attack in any way. I hope that she didn't leave beacuase of me.

Sorry it took me so long to find the darn thing. The post I was referring to was on page 3 of the thread entitled "Columbia 30, Wharton 7".

It is fairly self-explanatory. Probably too late to get things square with her. As I said, this thread and the other Wharton thread got rather ugly. Just my observation.

raider red 2000
10-22-2004, 11:45 AM
it did get kinda ugly....there was a few things that were said that could have been seen as a personal attack....but who was being attacked?
were the wharton coaches attacked?
was the poster being attacked?

AP Panther Fan
10-22-2004, 11:48 AM
That's why I said take it with a grain of salt (or learn something from it). :)