PDA

View Full Version : PUDLUGGER HAS BEEN A HATER SINCE DAY 1.

MARLINFAN
11-25-2003, 10:12 AM
U HAVE HATED MARLIN SINCE THE GAME OF THE WEEK , WHEN WE PLAYED BURNET. YOU HATED OUR DANCE ROUTINES, PEP-RALLYS U EVEN SAID ARE UNIFORMS WERE UGLY. SEE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DOES NOT KNOW U VERY WELL THEY THINK U ARE A CLEAN POSTER. BUT YOURE NOT YOU BEEN TALKING TRASH THIS HOLD YR ABOUT MARLIN. BUT NOW SINCE ITS TIME FOR US TO MEET YOURE SAYING L WILL HAVE TO PRATICE HARD. GO AHEAD MAKE THE COMMENTS THAT U SAID WHEN WE WERE STEAM ROLLED BY ENNIS. YOU SAID THAT LG WOULD BEAT MARLIN BY 14 + POINTS. DONT SAY YOU DIDT BECAUSE I DID SOME TIME TRAVELLING ON THIS BOARD AND IM READY TO BRING IT BACK

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 10:16 AM
My focus isn't on Pud anymore, it's on Coach "V" so Coach "v" let's get it on in the Wal-mart parking lot at 8:00Am You and Me. I've been waking up early since my Navy Days, and I have Discipline.

Bongo
11-25-2003, 10:39 AM
Come on Marlin, you guys are better than what I've been seeing on this board lately.

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Isn't this incredible? The dishonesty and lack of class from these guys is absolutely stunning! I never thought that Marlin would have to stoop to lies and race baiting to get their football team ready. This shows just how desperate this team is to win a state championship. What's next? Unbeleivable, and for FranksBullDog you are wrong to say Cunbed10 can say what he likes, no one has the right to publish false accusations. Cunbed10 what are your sources for this story? What proof do you have? You better come up with some credible evidence if you are going to smear a decent man's reputation in a public forum. :mad:

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

spiveyrat
11-25-2003, 12:43 PM
MARLINFAN:
U HAVE HATED MARLIN SINCE THE GAME OF THE WEEK , WHEN WE PLAYED BURNET. YOU HATED OUR DANCE ROUTINES, PEP-RALLYS U EVEN SAID ARE UNIFORMS WERE UGLY. SEE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DOES NOT KNOW U VERY WELL THEY THINK U ARE A CLEAN POSTER. BUT YOURE NOT YOU BEEN TALKING TRASH THIS HOLD YR ABOUT MARLIN. BUT NOW SINCE ITS TIME FOR US TO MEET YOURE SAYING L WILL HAVE TO PRATICE HARD. GO AHEAD MAKE THE COMMENTS THAT U SAID WHEN WE WERE STEAM ROLLED BY ENNIS. YOU SAID THAT LG WOULD BEAT MARLIN BY 14 + POINTS. DONT SAY YOU DIDT BECAUSE I DID SOME TIME TRAVELLING ON THIS BOARD AND IM READY TO BRING IT BACKWith fans like you continuing to post stuff like this, Marlin will continue to be found disfavorable with growing numbers of people.

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 12:43 PM
Don't worry about where, who, and why and stop saying what I better do son!

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 01:10 PM
Marlin's not trying to win a popularity contest, for crying out loud, we're trying to win a State Championship, so keep your "Marlin doesn't have class" posts coming, it's not the players on this Board, it's the fans so keep 'em coming :p

FranksBullDog
11-25-2003, 01:25 PM
To Pudlugger I have no way of knowing what was said between two Head Coaches and you dont either so why dont you take the time to ask your coach why your team is driving to WISD.Its not because he is being completely truthful you can bet on that.In all my posts I bring this up but you choose to ignore it .ARE you naive enough to think he is telling you everything?

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 01:31 PM
FranksBullDog:
To Pudlugger I have no way of knowing what was said between two Head Coaches and you dont either so why dont you take the time to ask your coach why your team is driving to WISD.Its not because he is being completely truthful you can bet on that.In all my posts I bring this up but you choose to ignore it .ARE you naive enough to think he is telling you everything?Look, it is fair and reasonable for a coach to exercise his perogatives to give his team the best chance of winning. Coach V won the toss and has Home Field advantage based on UIL rules. If that means that poor old BulldogWeiner can't make a Friday afternoon game then that's your problem. As for going on the board and making accusations totally unsubstantiated of racial slurs, that's another thing entirely. One which you either have conveniently overlooked or agree with in your defense of Cunbed10. Either way you are in the wrong. I think yor're backing the wrong dog in this fight.

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 01:34 PM
MARLINFAN:
U HAVE HATED MARLIN SINCE THE GAME OF THE WEEK , WHEN WE PLAYED BURNET. YOU HATED OUR DANCE ROUTINES, PEP-RALLYS U EVEN SAID ARE UNIFORMS WERE UGLY. SEE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DOES NOT KNOW U VERY WELL THEY THINK U ARE A CLEAN POSTER. BUT YOURE NOT YOU BEEN TALKING TRASH THIS HOLD YR ABOUT MARLIN. BUT NOW SINCE ITS TIME FOR US TO MEET YOURE SAYING L WILL HAVE TO PRATICE HARD. GO AHEAD MAKE THE COMMENTS THAT U SAID WHEN WE WERE STEAM ROLLED BY ENNIS. YOU SAID THAT LG WOULD BEAT MARLIN BY 14 + POINTS. DONT SAY YOU DIDT BECAUSE I DID SOME TIME TRAVELLING ON THIS BOARD AND IM READY TO BRING IT BACKI don't hate Marlin, I just think a few folks posting on this board are totally irresponsible and malicious jacka$$es. BTW, it is not being a "Hater" to disagree with something or someone about the assessment of a football team. Don't run to that word everytime you get outsmarted or out-talked in a debate, it makes you look weak and silly.

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Pud you are such a class A$$ by calling someone a JackA$$ is really classy, let me see if we can used this for Motivation, since you think Marlin is so classless. This isn't a popularity contest, this is HighSchool Football and LG has made it as far as the 3rd round, now the fight for state begins Friday, and we're hungry, and pi$$ed.

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 01:53 PM
cunbed10:
Pud you are such a class A$$ by calling someone a JackA$$ is really classy, let me see if we can used this for Motivation, since you think Marlin is so classless. This isn't a popularity contest, this is HighSchool Football and LG has made it as far as the 3rd round, now the fight for state begins Friday, and we're hungry, and pi$$ed.Read my post I didn't say Marlin was classless, I said I didn't hate Marlin. You are putting words in my mouth Cunbed10. Stick to the facts. I said some Marlin posters are jacka$$es and I rest my case.

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 01:58 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the guy that said I was threatening a School offical, and I single a player out to be hurt, so I think you were putting words in my mouth, I said You and Me at Dairy Queen, and Coach "v" and I at Wal-Mart, what's the difference?

duckbutter
11-25-2003, 02:22 PM
cunbed10:
Marlin's not trying to win a popularity contest, for crying out loud, we're trying to win a State Championship, so keep your "Marlin doesn't have class" posts coming, it's not the players on this Board, it's the fans so keep 'em coming :p How right you are!!! The kids learn it from the fans and the cycle perpetuates itself. This is the exact reason why Marlin always has the best players and some of the best coaches in 3A ball and has never won a state title and never will as long as it continues. Hide and watch....

FranksBullDog
11-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Is the game being played at the time and place your coach said it would be? Do you think you are being told the truth by your coach? Can you tell everyone why you are playing on FRI. night in WISD.THIS is not my biased opinion it apparently is the truth or maybe not we may be playing at 2PM FRI. in LG.Somebody is not telling the truth but I dont think its the home team.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
11-27-2003, 09:27 PM
Yo pud don't worry about these haters, keep up your post,
You are the person I respect the most on this post, and good luck to LaGrange.
GO GET EM LEPS.

Pudlugger
11-27-2003, 10:21 PM
luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv:
Yo pud don't worry about these haters, keep up your post,
You are the person I respect the most on this post, and good luck to LaGrange.
GO GET EM LEPS.Thanks Luis, that is a real compliment. The Leps are ready and will surprise some folks tomorrow night, wait and see. Go Leps!! :) :mad: :)

29x281
11-27-2003, 11:08 PM
I vote that anyone who uses the words "class", "classless", "classy", or "classlessness" be forever ROMed.

marlin fan
11-27-2003, 11:09 PM
29x281:
I vote that anyone who uses the words "class", "classless", "classy", or "classlessness" be forever ROMed.LOL you sound hatefull. no disrespect :D

BurnetBandRules
11-28-2003, 01:09 AM
Yeah, doens't he? Oh well look past it. Hey, MY 200TH! YAY

FranksBullDog
11-28-2003, 09:16 AM
Good luck to the players on both teams and may it be injury-free

shooootno15
11-30-2003, 10:00 PM
marlin does talk alot of smack