PDA

View Full Version : This will make some mad but.....

PPHSfan
10-19-2004, 08:56 AM
...did anyone take the time to stop and think that maybe Kirbyville is just a better team than Jasper.

Sure Jasper got a lot of hype at the beginning of the season, and they have beaten some fine teams, but do they have a monopoly on talent?

We are talking about 15-17 year old kids playing this game, not a bunch of hand picked D1 21 year olds.

Maybe Kirbyville has just been under the radar, and maybe they have just got one whale of a ballclub.

Maybe Jasper is all they are cracked up to be, and maybe...just maybe Kirbyville is all of that and a bag of chips.

Just food for thought.

Bullaholic
10-19-2004, 09:19 AM
You sure are getting serious in your old age, PPHSfan.....and are probably putting this Jasper thing in proper perspective. I just hope both teams will concentrate on this week's game.

coiled2strike
10-19-2004, 09:25 AM
you owe me a nickel

PPHSfan
10-19-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
you owe me a nickel

I have pictures that say otherwise.:D

Hupernikomen
10-19-2004, 09:27 AM
one thing is for sure. kirbyville was way better this past friday night. on a different friday night Jasper way better than Bridge City and on a different friday night Bridge City was way better than Kirbyville. All this says to me is that none of these teams are so dominate that they can't be beaten.

southern_thunder
10-19-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
...did anyone take the time to stop and think that maybe Kirbyville is just a better team than Jasper.

Sure Jasper got a lot of hype at the beginning of the season, and they have beaten some fine teams, but do they have a monopoly on talent?

We are talking about 15-17 year old kids playing this game, not a bunch of hand picked D1 21 year olds.

Maybe Kirbyville has just been under the radar, and maybe they have just got one whale of a ballclub.

Maybe Jasper is all they are cracked up to be, and maybe...just maybe Kirbyville is all of that and a bag of chips.

Just food for thought.

stir stir stir!!!

coiled2strike
10-19-2004, 09:31 AM
i didn't open your other thread...that's why i replied in this one...you can make up all the pictures you want, just send me my nickel

PPHSfan
10-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
i didn't open your other thread...that's why i replied in this one...you can make up all the pictures you want, just send me my nickel

liar liar pants on fire.:D

coiled2strike
10-19-2004, 09:34 AM
NO SIR