PDA

View Full Version : Calling ALL GREENWOOD POSTERS!!!

Ranger Mom
10-18-2004, 10:15 PM
I will have the T-Shirt Friday night.

I thought we might meet at the Booster Club Trailer at 7:00 for the signing and pics.

Check in if you can make it!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Hey mom, when is the shirt ever going to head south, especially for the faithful Port Isabel posters?

Ranger Mom
10-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Well....all the regular and district games were snatched up, so if PI didn't get it for one of those...they will need to be the first to request it for a play-off game.

What's sad is, we had more teams wanting it then we had slots...but couldn't even get enough interest at the 4-A level to have one for them!

3A ROCKS!!!

BTW.....I hope I don't have to take a pic of the shirt with only me in it!!

WHERE IS EVERYBODY????????????

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-18-2004, 10:38 PM
IF Port Isabel and Liberty Hill play each other again, I think the shirt should make an appearance at that game.

Notice big IF........both teams have to take care of business first and foremost.

Ranger Mom
10-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Okay....I know me, RangerMom70 and RangerFan2 will be there!

WestTXBest, GWood, Greenwood Teach, Ranger05, 1RangerFan.....if you read this check in with me!!

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
IF Port Isabel and Liberty Hill play each other again, I think the shirt should make an appearance at that game.

Notice big IF........both teams have to take care of business first and foremost.

I agree!

Green Ranger
10-19-2004, 08:43 AM
Ya, I can feel the love! Nice to know I am thought about! I know we already a talked about it however Fresh/JV play Thursday and Varsity plays Saturday. Would like a picture though if possible. Hope all those who are banged up can get to play this week and no one else causes any more work for you daughter and friends.

Ranger Mom
10-19-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
Ya, I can feel the love! Nice to know I am thought about! I know we already a talked about it however Fresh/JV play Thursday and Varsity plays Saturday. Would like a picture though if possible. Hope all those who are banged up can get to play this week and no one else causes any more work for you daughter and friends.

Hey now....I already invited you down and you said you couldn't come so THAT'S why i didn't include your name.

Believe me, we think about you EVERY DAY!!

Ranger Mom
10-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Okay.....I have talked to some via PM, some of the others I have still yet to hear from.

Hopefully I will get the T-Shirt in the mail today!!

So....back to the top!