PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Stockton Panthers

panther power
10-18-2004, 05:22 PM
Whats up everybody? Good try greenwood, but didn't have the talent this year. You treid good but you couldn't stop wayne jefferson. He's a good kid, this whole team is mad eup of good kids, including my brother. It was a good try, but were sitting at 2-0 in district........

vet93
10-18-2004, 05:39 PM
Wow....Ft. Stockton talking some smack.....When was the last time you guys made the playoffs....1979? The only great player that I can remeber coming from Stockton in the last 30 years is Rick McIvor.....where is he now?

lobo12
10-18-2004, 05:49 PM
yeah yall are 2-0 in district and rightfully so, you have beat who everybody thought to be the top two teams in district and congratulations, but dont get cocky and come on here and act like yall have been a football powerhouse for years.

panther power
10-18-2004, 05:50 PM
talking smack, your crazy. im just giving credit where it;s due.. dont hate, what your team doing? Rick is still around living on his huge ranch after his career in the NFL. and if he's the last youv'e heard from here you forgot about the 8 all state players in the last 3 years or so....dont hate man i just call it like i see it...

lobo12
10-18-2004, 05:51 PM
who are the 8 all state players

panther power
10-18-2004, 05:57 PM
jacob vasquez, scott fish, aaron hernandez, chase wiest, willie woodbury, jeremy hickman, james matchett, to name a few... not being rude by this so dont take it like that....who has manahans had?

lobo12
10-18-2004, 06:02 PM
i dunno bout past 3 but last year we had dimas porras and ben swanson, and the year before that we had dimas porras ben swanson ronnie robledo, and maybe more but im not sure, and i might be wrong but last year there wasnt a ft stockton player on the all state team and i dont think there was the year before that but i may be wrong, and i have no clue about the year before that

panther power
10-18-2004, 06:04 PM
what you think about wayne jefferson? he outplayed kenyon in this year's game and all season long...who do you think will be 1st team all-district quarterback this year? and im sure you can add wayne to the all-state list this year...he's going D-1 next year..

lobo12
10-18-2004, 06:07 PM
i did not see the game, but they both put up a lot of points, i be jefferson rushed for more, but who threw for more? kenyon will get 1st team all district and i think that jefferson will get mvp, IMHO. i dont know if he will make all state, he is a good qb however. and i am almost positive there is no way he will go D1. he is good but no where close to being D1 material

panther power
10-18-2004, 06:37 PM
In this years game wayne threw for 2 touchdowns, threw for more yards then kenyon, ran for 2 touchdowns, ran for more yards then kenyon, and returned the opening kickoff 82 yards for a touchdown. He had over 3oo yards of total offense. He clearly will be 1st team qb, and mvp. Believe me he will go D-1, he gets letters all the time, look for him to committ to Kansas state or Nebreska. He is getting calls from A&m now, and plus his dad played for Texas and his half-brither is Jacob Vasquez. he has the bloodlines to do this man...

QuailKiller
10-18-2004, 08:36 PM
X

lobo12
10-18-2004, 09:01 PM
first of all you cant be mvp and first team, second of all the only thing i said was that in my opinion he is not a division 1 qb

DirtRoad
10-18-2004, 09:04 PM
I am with the bird murderer.

And learn to type or spell, either would be nice.
Or ded u gradeate from Fort Stokton?
THE DISTRICT IS WEAK. IF ANY OF THESE TEAMS WERE EAST OR SOUTH THEY WOULD BE 0-2.

DO NOT BE STUPID.
THE QB IS GOOD, REAL GOOD, HE AIN'T D1 NOTHING. SORRY!

Ranger Mom
10-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey Panther Power...I recognize the name from the comments you made on the MRT website. Welcome aboard.

Fort Stockton played a good game Friday night, you can't take that away from them...but you COULD be a bit more humble....it makes Fort Stockton as whole look lots better!!

Trust me....anyone can tell you that as long as I have been here, I have never been ANYTHING but humble when it came to Greenwood's success or anything less than that!

wildstangs
10-18-2004, 09:15 PM
Stockton looks like they will finally get back in the playoffs this year....BUT...have they looked to see who they get in the first round? Abilene Wylie....DOH!

justlikesports
10-19-2004, 06:55 AM
Congrats to the Panthers! I have no doubt that they will be the district champions. Jefferson is an awesome player and should be MVP, but I am not sure about the D1 part, only time will tell. I don't have a problem with people being proud of their team, but just be proud and don't run down some other team, their players or their fans.

panther power
10-19-2004, 07:38 AM
hey i just wanna clear things up, i mean no disrespect to anyone or anybody. This is in good fun. If i offended u i apoligize. I know wylie is waiting in the wings, man u finally get what u work for and the football gods wake you up with a greater challenge. That's life, i have faith in our boys..

Ranger Mom
10-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by panther power
hey i just wanna clear things up, i mean no disrespect to anyone or anybody. This is in good fun. If i offended u i apoligize. I know wylie is waiting in the wings, man u finally get what u work for and the football gods wake you up with a greater challenge. That's life, i have faith in our boys..

I have faith also! Yall have a good group of boys, and I haven't seen a team, as of yet, that yall shouldn't be able to compete with! Good luck on the rest of the season, and I will be cheering for the Panthers come play-off time!

panther power
10-19-2004, 08:31 PM
thanks ranger mom, and good luck too. you guys will get in along with monahans, so lets finish district and represent the district well in the playoffs. GOOD LUCK!

Wtx_coach
10-20-2004, 11:24 AM
Yes Panther Power, Ft.Stocktn is a good football team and you guys have had a great year so far, dont get to high on the horse cause you might get knocked off by the unexpected, but as far as jefferson, hes a great athlete and he is D1 materail, I hope whoever said about him going to kansas state or Nebraska is true, it would be nice to see a young man from west texas to play for a big program.

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Yeah cause their first round game is going to get ugly. Unless Ft. Stockton brings the same refs they had last week then it might be a better game. That was the most rigged game i have ever seen.

Wtx_coach
10-21-2004, 03:23 PM
westtexasbest that was the most idiotic comment i have heard, both teams agree on the refs, lets dont take nothing away from the kids now, both teams played a good game!

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 03:28 PM
LoL ok settle down there buddy, if you wernt at the game dont say anything. They r good dint say nothing about that, i have a little bro that was on that field that night and i ont think u did, so i dont think it was idiotic.

lobo12
10-21-2004, 03:53 PM
what does the fact that you had a little brother on the field have to do with anything. there are always calls that go both ways no refs are perfect and im sure there were some favorable calls greenwood got as well. i dont think there was anyway it was a rigged game. any team that loses can say well we would have won but the refs... but it doesnt matter the fact is stockton won and both teams played a great game, good luck to both stockton and greenwood this week

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 04:20 PM
uh because he told me crap that was unreal about those refs.

lobo12
10-21-2004, 04:30 PM
and his opinion in no way is bias toward greenwood. how do you know there arent players from ft stockton saying the same thing

Ranger Mom
10-21-2004, 04:35 PM
I'm not one to complain much about the refs....but there were several blatant calls, clips, late hits, that I also thought should have been flags.

I'm sure Fort Stockton feels the same way, and maybe rightly so!

I question the touchdown they said wasn't a touchdown, the 3 safeties (in a row) that we didnt get one of, and the obvious forward imcomplete pass that was called a lateral/fumble.

But we can argue this til we are blue in the face and it won't change the outcome of the game....and THAT is why I don't moan and groan about refs on here....it doesn't do a darn bit of good!

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 04:40 PM
i wasnt moaning groaning about that.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2004, 04:43 PM
I know you weren't...that wasn't directed to anyone.

It was just MY reasoning why I don't say anything about the refs on here. I know several refs and you couldn't pay me enough to do the job they do and put up with the crap they do!

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 04:43 PM
lobo12 i seriously doubt they will say anything about the refs. With the gifts they got.

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 04:51 PM
but i bet Seminole beats either monahans or ft.stockton.

lobo12
10-21-2004, 05:17 PM
i really dont think that they will, but anything can happen on any given friday night, i didnt think they would beat us last year and look what happened. neither monahans or stockton should overlook them

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 05:32 PM
does monahans have them tommorow?

lobo12
10-21-2004, 09:32 PM
yes they do in seminole

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 09:46 PM
lobo12 r u coming to the game in greenwood last week of the season. I bet it will be a dog fight. But this one game greenwood dont wanna lose.

lobo12
10-21-2004, 09:55 PM
yes i am, has this game been circled on greenwoods calender for a while

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 10:05 PM
yeah i remember at before the first game of the season big 2 interviewed some of the players and asked them out of all games which one do u want to win the most and they all said monahans, so they have had this one circled before the season started.

lobo12
10-21-2004, 10:41 PM
do they always circle monahans or is it just because we won last year

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 10:52 PM
just cause we lost, a game we shouldnt have.

lobo12
10-21-2004, 11:00 PM
dont start this again, yall know we beat yall and deserved to win that night

westTXbest
10-21-2004, 11:02 PM
yeah ya'll did win cant take that away.