PDA

View Full Version : The Horn Fan

onfirebball05mustang
10-18-2004, 02:56 PM
HORN FAN

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Horn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Horn fans too.

Not knowing what a Hornfan is, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. A little boy named Johnny has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Horn fan" he retorts.

"Then," asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a proud Aggie fan!" boasts the little boy.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Johnny why he is a Husker fan.

Well, my Dad and Mom are Aggies, so I'm an Aggie too, he responds.

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Johnny smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Horn fan."

:cheerl: Woo Hoo is all I have to say:cheerl:

TheDOCTORdre
10-18-2004, 03:00 PM
This was the biggest waste of a post I have ever seen, nonetheless I did get a good chuckle, and I am a Horn Fan

Phil C
10-18-2004, 03:05 PM
But maybe his mom was really a moron and his dad was really an idiot!:D

A little humor there!

Phil C
10-18-2004, 03:13 PM
Or perhaps vice-versa! :)

IHStangFan
10-18-2004, 03:26 PM
LOL

onfirebball05mustang
10-18-2004, 03:33 PM
I'm neither a horn or an aggie, of all things I found this on a Husker's joke site. You never know what you'll find!

cassie

AggieJohn
10-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
HORN FAN

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Horn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Horn fans too.

Not knowing what a Hornfan is, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. A little boy named Johnny has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Horn fan" he retorts.

"Then," asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a proud Aggie fan!" boasts the little boy.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Johnny why he is a Husker fan.

Well, my Dad and Mom are Aggies, so I'm an Aggie too, he responds.

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Johnny smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Horn fan."

:cheerl: Woo Hoo is all I have to say:cheerl:

why aren't you going to comment hear jason....hmmm:thinking:

onfirebball05mustang
10-18-2004, 04:53 PM
he must not be able to think of anything intelligent to say...definite horn!:thumbsup: :evillaugh :crazy:

AggieJohn
10-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Whoop