PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Anger!!!!

Wildcat22
10-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Jasper needs to realize that they lost. Oh well they need to get over it and stop crying like there is no tomorrow. Jasper should have brought their A game instead of the one they brought Friday Night. Jasper is not the team they once were . Jasper Bulldogs need to quit making excuses and put this lose behind them.

spiveyrat
10-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Do you really think what you posted is going to accomplish the desired outcome of the subject of this thread?

Bulldog_12
10-18-2004, 12:00 PM
From what Ive read, all I see is Jasper posters talking about their opinions on how the game went and why they lost and then K-ville posters coming back and blasting them for being bitter. No bitterness, we know we got beat and we haveopinions on why we got beat. K-ville would do the exact same thing. And I cant say I remember there being this many K-ville posters before this game. Funny how wins like that brings people from out under their rocks.

Wildcat22
10-18-2004, 12:01 PM
you need to just shut up and face the facts Jasper lost. Yes it will accomplish the desired outcome of my subject. Kirbyville is a great team and you need need to realize that SPIVEYRAT. Tell Jasper to stop complaining like some little first graders who just lost their lunch

PPHSfan
10-18-2004, 12:01 PM
I think I have read more posts from Jasper haters accusing Jasper of being sore losers, than I have read threads made by Jasper fans.

This is getting silly. The game is over. Both teams had better get ready for THIS week.

Bulldog_12
10-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Exactly, I think this week will be good because Jasper should get a big win that will pick them up after a big loss like this. I hope that the team picks their heads up and moves on, it is still very early in district play. Who knows what will happen. If we beat silsbee and silsbee beats Kirbyville, it could very well end up in a tie for district.

Jason1725
10-18-2004, 12:20 PM
I talked to one of the players Sunday and he seemed to be moved on and waiting for Cold Springs. I think Kirbyville is making way too much out of this more than anyone from Jasper. I know you wanted to beat Jasper and you did, you beat them good but you need to move on. It wasn't the State Championship or anything, still plenty of football left to play.

spiveyrat
10-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat22
you need to just shut up and face the facts Jasper lost. Yes it will accomplish the desired outcome of my subject. Kirbyville is a great team and you need need to realize that SPIVEYRAT. Tell Jasper to stop complaining like some little first graders who just lost their lunch

Yep, that's what I figured. You didn't want to "stop the anger". You just wanted to take another jab at Jasper. That's ok. I'm dignified knowing I'm a better loser than you are a winner.

District303aPastPlayer
10-18-2004, 12:25 PM
i have a question, who else has kirbyville beat this year? just wondering. . .

JasperDog94
10-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Yep, that's what I figured. You didn't want to "stop the anger". You just wanted to take another jab at Jasper. That's ok. I'm dignified knowing I'm a better loser than you are a winner. :D

IHStangFan
10-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i have a question, who else has kirbyville beat this year? just wondering. . . D303APP....you seem to wonder the exact same things i do.......i was also wondering about this.

JasperDog94
10-18-2004, 01:07 PM
Jasper is not the team they once were . That's what people said last year and we made it back to the semi-finals and almost beat a great Burnet team.

You know, it just occured to me that you Kirbyville posters are looking at this from the wrong perspective. You should be promoting the Bulldogs. By saying that the dogs are having a down year, you're just belittling your accomplishment. Acknowledging that you beat a pretty darn good team on the other hand, makes you look that much better. Just my .02 cents.

Ranger Mom
10-18-2004, 01:27 PM
you need to just shut up ....

....stop the anger???:confused:

Keith7
10-18-2004, 01:27 PM
jeez kirbyville fans are almost as bad as the aggies are..

Act like you guys have won before

District303aPastPlayer
10-18-2004, 01:30 PM
so, like i asked, who has kirbyville beat so far?

and IHStangfan, hit me up on AIM: boynextdoor210 or yahoo: drbofheb, im on right now

Wildcat22
10-18-2004, 01:38 PM
yes Jasper is a good team and so is Kirbyville and I wish people would realize that. Jasper has great talent I hope they do well in the future

Junkyard
10-18-2004, 01:40 PM
Kville 47- cleveland 0
kville 37 corrigan-camden 28
kville 14 bridge city 30
kville 18 hardin-jefferson 13
kville 22 liberty 12
kville 35 coldspring 6

southern_thunder
10-18-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
jeez kirbyville fans are almost as bad as the aggies are..

Act like you guys have won before

Thank you keith!!:D

bheagle03
10-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Will Barbers Hill ever play against Wimberley?

District303aPastPlayer
10-18-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Junkyard
Kville 47- cleveland 0
kville 37 corrigan-camden 28
kville 14 bridge city 30
kville 18 hardin-jefferson 13
kville 22 liberty 12
kville 35 coldspring 6

honestly, i cant say im impressed. . .if they would have beat BC, then that might have changed my mind. .