canyon/river road - canyon by 21

muleshoe/cooper - muleshoe by 3

levelland/brownfield - levelland by 6

Da Mules
10-18-2004, 10:47 AM
Looks about right

District 1:
Perryton by 21 over Borger... Bulldogs don't have the D to stop the Rangers O

Canyon by 30 over River Road... only because the starters are pulled at halftime. :D

Dalhart bye. I haven't heard much about RB Andy Bean; is he injured or something?

District II:

Muleshoe by 7 over Cooper. I HOPE!! This game is for the district lead, and the winner probably wins the district title. Turnovers and mistakes could determine the winner of this one, featuring Cooper's pounding ground game and Muleshoe's swarming defense.

Levelland by 7 over Brownfield. The Lobos woke up when they played Cooper. Maybe they are starting to click with the new coach's system. The Cubs are no rollover, but this game just might possibly go right for the Lobos. Levelland would still have to beat L'field to get in.

Littlefield bye. Giving the Wildcats a week off to lick their wounds and get ready for a long shot at still making the playoffs if they can beat Levelland and Muleshoe.

mulefan
10-18-2004, 11:06 AM
LOOKS GOOD. THE MULES SHOULD PULL IT OFF. I THINK ON THE FIELD IT WILL LOOK ON SIDED BY THE MULES BUT THE SCOREBOARD WILL HAVE IT CLOSE.

Black_Magic
10-18-2004, 11:10 AM
what are the enrolments of the district 2 schools? wonder who is going D1 and who will be D2?

thumptbh
10-18-2004, 11:19 AM
if levelland (around 880) wins against brownfield and littlefield they will be the d1 school from district two. they have the largest enrollment in the district. if they dont cooper has the next largest (around 600) they will be the d1 school.

the shoe will for sure be d2 but i think that is the only one that is a sure.

tell me if im right mulemen

thumptbh
10-18-2004, 11:35 AM
andy bean is still playing. he played friday. he is a good athlete and just needs some help.

Da Mules
10-18-2004, 01:22 PM
You got it right, Thump. If Levelland gets in, they go D1. Otherwise, Cooper goes D1. Brownfield is next largest, then Littlefield, then Muleshoe.

Idle speculation/playoff alignments for Region 1:

Division I:
1-3a Canyon vs 2-3a Levelland.
3-3a Ft Stockton vs 4-3a Abilene Wylie
5-3a Graham vs 6-3a Gainesville
7-3a Decatur vs 8-3a West

next round: Canyon vs Wylie
Graham vs Decatur

Division II:

District W1- Perryton vs R2 Lubbock Cooper
W3- Monahans vs R4-Snyder
W5- Vernon vs R6- Pilot Point
W7- Bridgeport vs R8- Glen Rose
R1- Borger vs W2- Muleshoe
R3- Greenwood vs W4- Sweetwater
R5- Iowa Park vs W6- Sanger
R7- Little Elm vs W8- Comanche

next round: Perryton vs Snyder
Vernon vs Bridgeport
Muleshoe vs Sweetwater
Iowa Park vs ?

thumptbh
10-18-2004, 02:21 PM
geez you are better than a crystal ball.

but i do say cooper would take perryton.

you know its the pits thinking about wylie and decatur in your future.

Da Mules
10-18-2004, 02:28 PM
it's not a lot better thinking about Sweetwater, Iowa Park, or Vernon :eek:

but ALL of the above is idle speculation, based on the UIL's playoff brackets.

We still gotta play them one game at a time

jace
10-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Why do you say cooper will beat perrtyon when the last three Perryton has won

thumptbh
10-18-2004, 04:10 PM
well jace

for starters the last three seasons has nothing to do with this year. a lot of those players are gone. this is now. i watched cooper two weeks ago and them boys are hungry. its just like the thread posted on the amarillo forums about canyon getting beat 50-7 last year so perryton was going to have a cake walk this year. that was a different team that was down and couldnt get up. who knows whats gonna happen this year. i can see a slug fest or a blow out from either team. any friday night any team can win. As for cooper they have some potent weapons. two running backs and a qb that can play lights out. they also have a very tough defense. not only can the qb run he can throw and i think he is a better all around qb than merrill. i dont think perryton has that potent of a passing game and that is what saved canyon against cooper. cooper shut down canyons run game and thats what perryton has. a run game. can perryton beat cooper. yes. but i think if they meet this year cooper is gonna take it. anyway whoever meets out of these three teams nothing is a sure bet.

jace
10-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Thanks just wondering

Da Mules
10-18-2004, 07:42 PM
ttt for Z motion

Da Mules
10-18-2004, 09:04 PM
what do you think about the scenario for 1-5?

help me out here with districts 6 thru 8. I barely know where some of these towns are.

mulefan
10-19-2004, 11:23 PM
THIS IS EXCITTING ISN'T IT