PDA

View Full Version : 19-3A Comments

Old Tiger
10-17-2004, 09:31 PM
What does everyone think of this district, standout players, etc?

marlin fan
10-17-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
What does everyone think of this district, standout players, etc? lol go Rockdale and Caldwell !!!!!!

Mustang '89
10-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
What does everyone think of this district, standout players, etc?

Wait 'til after Caldwell/Manor and I will tell you.:D :D

CHS_CG
10-17-2004, 09:36 PM
well I dont know where everybody will end up at the end of district.. havent seen manor play but should be a good game friday night at hornet field.. I will say stand out players for Caldwell are Freddy Williams and Kendrick Pittman... along with a few others... just depends on if its thier night or not....

How is Manors team... any injuries yall arent sure about??

RTX 14
10-18-2004, 12:06 AM
gonna come down to the cameron rockdale game next week, rockdales LB's are some of the toughest and strongest out there

Dogman
10-18-2004, 08:25 AM
It's funny how the 2 schools that were projected to run rough shot over everyone are looking forward to bouncing a orange ball. Never put much into predictions. Play every game like it is the last and never let up........

Go Tigers........

theyoefnshow
10-18-2004, 08:54 AM
Come on now. If there is any team in Texas I won't dog out it's La Grange. Seems every year since at least 96 or 97 (the Dobbins era) they've been a force. They're struggling now but I'm pretty positive they'll pull it together soon. Maybe not this year but everyone has to rebuild at some point. Unless you're a Temple Wildcat and your athletic program has gone completely in the crapper lol

Dogman
10-18-2004, 01:30 PM
No disrespect to the schools. Was directed at the predictors......example: TF magazine and the other newspapers that have once again have a year supply of crow to eat......

theyoefnshow
10-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Good LBs but they have to watch after too many receivers and at least 3 very capable runners. (Mullins, Taylor & Olivarri). I tell you what though, the day Curtis Hoyle is able to keep his hands on every ball that hits him, it's gonna be hell for the other team. Curtis has got some good one's this year but there are some that you think he has em then they're dropped. Hope he's on his game because w/ him, Evans, Hauk, Scott and now the other Ryan.......these boys are a force. Let's not forget that O line that has only allowed 1 sack all season! :clap: