PDA

View Full Version : Reg IV Div I

Chris Hart
10-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Remember this name, Wimberley. The Texans are really coming together, and will be a force in Reg IV Div I this year. I look for them to play Sinton for the Reg IV Championship. And yes I know Cuero is going Div I too. Watch out for the Texans! You heard it here first.:eek:

gobbler grad
10-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Can't wait!!

LHMom
10-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Remember this name, Wimberley. The Texans are really coming together, and will be a force in Reg IV Div I this year. I look for them to play Sinton for the Reg IV Championship. And yes I know Cuero is going Div I too. Watch out for the Texans! You heard it here first.:eek:

So Chris - Who is your pick for LH vs Wimberley?:eek:

Chris Hart
10-17-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
So Chris - Who is your pick for LH vs Wimberley?:eek: I'm not sure you really want to know. Let's just say it should be a GREAT game.:)

creditcard
10-17-2004, 08:57 PM
before wimberly cuero would have to face a tough west columbia team that completely dominated wharton.....hopefully come playoff time the gobblers will be in the drivers seat and ontop of their game

Chris Hart
10-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I WILL be pulling for the Panthers!:)

LHMom
10-17-2004, 08:58 PM
I take it you went to see them play? Tell me more.

Chris Hart
10-17-2004, 09:05 PM
I take it you went to see them play? Tell me more. That's one game I'd love to see, for sure. You're right, I'm not sure who will win it. I think both teams have a great shot of winning their divisions in the Reg IV playoffs. I have prior engagements involving our Bulldogs, but that will definately be a barn-burner for the 27-3A Championship. I hope you moms will give me a very detailed take after the game. No, I haven't had the chance to see them play, but I still gather all the info I can on all the 27-3A teams.

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2004, 09:07 PM
Of course - if we don't both have heart failure! ;)

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2004, 09:08 PM
I take it you went to see them play? Tell me more.

Well, they DID beat Dripping Springs... (Sorry, Burnet folks - it wasn't meant to be mean.)

LHMom
10-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Dang... got me a little nervous now, Chris!!

What's their strengths/weaknesses? Curious about how we'll match up against each other.

Old Cardinal
10-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Chris, I agree with you, I think that it will be Wimberly or Sinton getting the championship in Region IV. This is projections from folks down that way. Cuero has a great team but may well be vunerable for an upset within their Region.

Chris Hart
10-17-2004, 09:19 PM
Dang... got me a little nervous now, Chris!!

What's their strengths/weaknesses? Curious about how we'll match up against each other. They have a very good defense that is getting better each week, and they have a offense that can run or pass. They have the type of offense that can keep even great defenses off balance and be a real pain to stop.

Flourhead
10-17-2004, 09:20 PM
why is cuero so bad all of a sudden?

Chris Hart
10-17-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Flourhead
why is cuero so bad all of a sudden? Cuero is not bad, I just don't think they are as good as most think they are. Don't take it personal, I could be wrong. It has happened once before, I think...

Flourhead
10-17-2004, 09:30 PM
well they arent as good as they could be.... but they are 7-0 and ranked #1 in the state without 4 very important players:

1. the main one of course-- Latrael Cooper

2. starting fullback after larvell moved to tailback is out for the season

3. #19 i think he was a rover or something... very good young player that saw a lot action against west oso and made a lot of plays.. out for the season with a compression fracture or something in his neck

4. rb that replaced latrael and also starting cb... out for the season

so the cuero gobblers could be dominating every team they play like decatur is right now but they're undefeated and thats all that matters