PDA

View Full Version : Pick'en Distict '3'

DirtRoad
10-17-2004, 07:19 PM
PECOS/GREENWOOD...UH OH!!! Bad as the Rangers want it to be. Rangers will be motivated and, well.......things ain't well in Pecos.

MONAHANS/SEMINOLE.....NOT THIS WEEK!!! Seminole put 40 on the board last week but...........it ain't happening this week. Monahans 40-7.

STOCKTON/LAMESA.........CLOSER THAN YOU THINK! Panthers got to be 'drained' after 2 big games back to back. Stockton 34-20.

QuailKiller
10-18-2004, 05:45 AM
X

Ranger Mom
10-18-2004, 07:19 AM
Greenwood vs. Pecos - GREENWOOD

Monahans vs. Seminole - MONAHANS

Ft. Stockton vs. Lamesa - FT. STOCKTON

Wtx_coach
10-18-2004, 09:58 AM
This week is very easy to predict:

Greenowood by 17 , the Eagles are just making to many mistakes to win ball games

Monahans by 14- Seminole usally plays the Loboes tuff, but I really dont think Seminole will have enough under that new system.

Ft. Stockton by 28- I think Stockton might be slow out the gates on this one , but once they get rolling no one in the district can stop them!

panther power
10-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Thats right baby, we can't be stopped. Those last 2 games were killers but the better team won. Lamesa has talent but i dont think anyone can stop our rushing attack, espicially wayne jefferson. Our line is the top in the district, have you seen guard john gonzales play, hes a man amongst boys, you should try to catch us in action...

panther power
10-18-2004, 06:06 PM
were tired but this is fun to stockton. good luck to all those in the district.....!!!