PDA

View Full Version : Dear Texas A&M

turbostud
10-17-2004, 06:04 PM
I know ya think college station is great and all but it is the arm pit of texas. Move your college to a cool town like San Antonio. Leave the army rotc, the 12th man wannabe college ball players, and all the whoopin redneck sheep lovers behind. Hope you enjoy the next two weeks cause after that you got OU, Tech, and then UT. Time to see what your team is really made of.

thanks,
me

turbostud
10-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Sorry PhilC i couldnt resist. :D

PhiI C
10-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Shame for Shame Turbo! :D

AggieJohn
10-17-2004, 06:44 PM
i can take opposing jabs, nice one, never heard most of that..shame your not from still water and all you've got is general hatred for the aggies...poor soul

turbostud
10-17-2004, 06:45 PM
I got the same hate for the aggies that you got for UT.

CHSBaseball07
10-17-2004, 06:52 PM
HEY! I hate the aggies too............im glad someone agrees w/ me

turbostud
10-17-2004, 06:53 PM
I am for anyone who plays the aggies. Go OU.

AggieJohn
10-17-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
I got the same hate for the aggies that you got for UT.

because you are a student there right?

GreenMonster
10-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Austin City Limits... Where the men are men and the women are too. WHOOP.

turbostud
10-17-2004, 07:07 PM
no explayer i am not a student at UT. I dont live in Austin either.

mulefan
10-17-2004, 07:16 PM
go aggies!

bigpimpin
10-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Tech scares me a little with that offense they have, other than that we might be playing OSU again this year...in the Big XII Championship game.

La Grange
10-17-2004, 08:08 PM
Texas bite...Texas bite...Texas jump up and bite my...:D

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by bigpimpin
Tech scares me a little with that offense they have, other than that we might be playing OSU again this year...in the Big XII Championship game.

Uhm, no. It's the north against the south.

IHStangFan
10-17-2004, 08:45 PM
dude...what are you talkin about....i was just in College Station this weekend...and from where i was standin....A&M is A-OK by me!!

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS1.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS2.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS3.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS5.jpg

big daddy russ
10-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Hell yeah, B. Let's do it again sometime.

IHStangFan
10-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Hey anytime Russ....i really enjoyed this trip.....thanks for coming out and hangin out both nights and thanks for having us over last night to have a few beers and toss around the pigskin. question...what was the game the girls were playing where they ended up runnin around the quad?? i have a funny pic of that...but its not really 3ADownlow material if ya get my drift, LOL. we MAY be headed up next weekend...i'll let ya know as things develop!!

big daddy russ
10-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Sardines. Of course they tweaked the rules a little...

Sounds good. If you come up let's get a little tailgate together. We can bring a ball and you can relive the ol' Ingleside glory days. :D

PS-email that pic to me.

IHStangFan
10-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

Sounds good. If you come up let's get a little tailgate together. We can bring a ball and you can relive the ol' Ingleside glory days. :D

PS-email that pic to me. LOL...sounds good....whats your email addy again?? are you on yahoo or msn or AIM msgrs?

big daddy russ
10-17-2004, 09:16 PM
rustysmith@lycos.com

AIM:
polkasno1fan

IHStangFan
10-17-2004, 09:41 PM
rustysmith@lycos.com

AIM:
polkasno1fan LOL.....inbound....dont open that in front of anyone!!

AggieJohn
10-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
no explayer i am not a student at UT. I dont live in Austin either.
i rest my case

AggieJohn
10-17-2004, 10:39 PM

PS-email that pic to me. hey what is this sardines game..i've heard about it too...i'm curious..let me know about it..pm it too me

Bull Butter
10-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Hilarious.............someone from Weslaco calling College Station the armpit of TX:crazy:

AggieJohn
10-17-2004, 11:14 PM
the "armpit" which is actually the best research hub of the south..hmmm

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Hey anytime Russ....i really enjoyed this trip.....thanks for coming out and hangin out both nights and thanks for having us over last night to have a few beers and toss around the pigskin. question...what was the game the girls were playing where they ended up runnin around the quad?? i have a funny pic of that...but its not really 3ADownlow material if ya get my drift, LOL. we MAY be headed up next weekend...i'll let ya know as things develop!! What??? Are the girls topless or something????? From your profile, you are like 27 years old......and you still go to colleges to party with drunk sorority girls??????? :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

onfirebball05mustang
10-18-2004, 02:51 PM
hey, whatever blows their skirts up!:eyetwitch

Ranger Mom
10-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Is it the sardine hide and seek game, or another??

Sardines: This is another fun game to play at or after dusk when there are lots of shadows. This game is played in teams of two and is reminiscent of "Hide and Go Seek." One pair finds a hiding place and hides. The other pairs try to find the hiding team. When each team finds the hiders, they have to hide with them (hence the sardines idea). The last team to find all the others hiding becomes the hiders in the next round. This is a lot of fun, particularly when you are trying to squeeze in a pretty cramped space.

:thinking: I guess this must be rules for the "untweaked" version!

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2004, 02:56 PM
...Huh?????????????

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2004, 03:02 PM
!!
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is it the sardine hide and seek game, or another??

Sardines: This is another fun game to play at or after dusk when there are lots of shadows. This game is played in teams of two and is reminiscent of "Hide and Go Seek." One pair finds a hiding place and hides. The other pairs try to find the hiding team. When each team finds the hiders, they have to hide with them (hence the sardines idea). The last team to find all the others hiding becomes the hiders in the next round. This is a lot of fun, particularly when you are trying to squeeze in a pretty cramped space.

:thinking: I guess this must be rules for the "untweaked" version! It's prob not the game the girls were playing......that the boys were watching....unless it involves removing an artical of clothing when you lose!! :eek: :D

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2004, 03:05 PM
This leads me to a question, maybe someone can answer for me......at what age do "boys" grow up and become "men"??? 30? 35? 40? :confused: :D

IHStangFan
10-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
What??? Are the girls topless or something????? From your profile, you are like 27 years old......and you still go to colleges to party with drunk sorority girls??????? :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: i see youve done your homework....yup..im 27....and nope...i went to College Station to visit family....but i still like to go out and have a good time...i'm 27..i'm not DEAD.....and to answer your other question...when do men grow up?? we dont...our toys just get more expensive....i have a question for YOU..when do women grow out of worrying what men they have no ties to are doing and why?? it seems some women are some of the most insecure, judgemental, grudge holding creatures on the face of the planet. can you explain why that is....or is it just an estrogen thing?

JasperDog94
10-18-2004, 03:31 PM
it seems some women are some of the most insecure, judgemental, grudge holding creatures on the face of the planet. can you explain why that is....or is it just an estrogen thing? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AggieJohn
10-18-2004, 04:49 PM
A&M does not equal Female inequality, take it somewhere else

onfirebball05mustang
10-18-2004, 05:23 PM
we dont...our toys just get more expensive....i have a question for YOU..when do women grow out of worrying what men they have no ties to are doing and why?? it seems some women are some of the most insecure, judgemental, grudge holding creatures on the face of the planet. can you explain why that is....or is it just an estrogen thing?

woah are you having a case of male pms or what? chill! Just a correct observation from yaya-makes sense! boys never grow up, nor do girls....truce!

IHStangFan
10-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
A&M does not equal Female inequality, take it somewhere else ???? how do you get female inequality from the pictures that were posted?? so...the fact that a woman is pretty and that i, a guy have a picture made w/ them....hang out w/ them, talk, enjoy a beer w/ them etc...is somehow unfair to women?? i think it is YOU that needs to take the BS somewhere else...its getting deep and i forgot my boots.

Brahma73
10-19-2004, 03:25 PM
This leads me to a question, maybe someone can answer for me......at what age do "boys" grow up and become "men"??? 30? 35? 40? :confused: :D

Not grown up by 49.....:devil:

Hi YaYa! Missed ya'

AggieJohn
10-19-2004, 03:28 PM
???? how do you get female inequality from the pictures that were posted?? so...the fact that a woman is pretty and that i, a guy have a picture made w/ them....hang out w/ them, talk, enjoy a beer w/ them etc...is somehow unfair to women?? i think it is YOU that needs to take the BS somewhere else...its getting deep and i forgot my boots.
i'm talking about ya ya's post

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
i'm talking about ya ya's post ep01....i'm so confused!!! :crazy: ....so you goin to the tailgater in CS this weekend??

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-19-2004, 03:56 PM
dude...what are you talkin about....i was just in College Station this weekend...and from where i was standin....A&M is A-OK by me!!

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS1.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS2.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS3.jpg

http://home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/Other%20Stuff2/CS5.jpg

HOLY SMOKES THAT BLONDE IS MY BEST FRIENDS SISTER! ***

big daddy russ
10-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa... before anyone draws any conclusions, I didn't say anything about naked college girls. Nothing like that. IHStangFan and I are both close to the same age. I do have a roommate, though, who's a freshman in college and I do hang out with him. Same with StangFan. His family up here are mostly college-age, but there's a couple of us who went to HS together. We've all known each other for quite a while. BTW, I still party with my college g/f. :eek: We really love partying in front of the TV while watching an Astros or Auburn or TAMU game. Or going to dinner with my old friends, LOL.

YaYa, you should know that boys don't grow up. We just learn to hide it better.:D :D :D Love ya, sister.

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Diboll_Lumberjackk
HOLY SMOKES THAT BLONDE IS MY BEST FRIENDS SISTER! *** small world

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2004, 04:42 PM
i see youve done your homework....yup..im 27....and nope...i went to College Station to visit family....but i still like to go out and have a good time...i'm 27..i'm not DEAD.....and to answer your other question...when do men grow up?? we dont...our toys just get more expensive....i have a question for YOU..when do women grow out of worrying what men they have no ties to are doing and why?? it seems some women are some of the most insecure, judgemental, grudge holding creatures on the face of the planet. can you explain why that is....or is it just an estrogen thing? Sorry, just read your response......sorry didn't mean for you to take it soooooooooooooooo seriously......gee carry on.........carry on......have fun.........YOU were the one who made the comment about not being able to show/tell what the girls looked like running around the building......I thought I'd get you to spill the beans, that's all.....didn't know you don't have a sense of humor......please forgive me.........Party on!! :)
[COLOR=deeppink]P.S. If we are "insecure, judgemental and grudge holding", it's only because we have to deal with immature, insecure, cocky BOYS most of our lives!!!! :p

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2004, 04:44 PM

YaYa, you should know that boys don't grow up. We just learn to hide it better.:D :D :D Love ya, sister.
LOL !! Thats for sure!!! Have fun!!!!!! Peace! :)

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Brahma73
Not grown up by 49.....:devil:

Hi YaYa! Missed ya' Hey there!!! Long time no see!!!! How is everything........update on Dr. Sells son, he's playing at A&M this year....well on the team that doesn't travel...he's #67 I think, and he's working hard and loving it!! Hopefully, one day, he'll be a regular on the field every game!! Hope all is well with your family.......... :) (49 is a good number!!!!!) :D

3afan
10-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Austin City Limits... Where the men are men and the women are too. WHOOP.

whats with the "WHOOP" ?

Bulldog_12
10-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Hes happy that the women are men!! :D

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2004, 05:02 PM
LOL !!

mwynn05
10-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Diboll_Lumberjackk
HOLY SMOKES THAT BLONDE IS MY BEST FRIENDS SISTER! *** if your taklin about the blonde in the 2nd pic then your best friends' sister is hot!!

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Excuse me, IHStangFan....is that you in the green checked shirt???? It's a picture of a real stud in action......I mean, that was the whole point of posting them, right?????.....and who is insecure????. LOL !! :p

:D :D :D

CHSBaseball07
10-19-2004, 05:38 PM
haha

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 05:45 PM
Ya Ya...you know me so well :D actually the point of the pictures were to rebuke the comment made on the first page that College Station was somehow boring compared to Austin. are you following me? :p

JasperDog94
10-19-2004, 05:48 PM
I don't think you could consider any town that has a DI school boring. There's always something to do.

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Ok , Ok.....I'm just playing with ya.......I got it originally........ :D

IHStangFan
10-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Ok , Ok.....I'm just playing with ya.......I got it originally........ :D dang..you had me scratchin like a dog w/ a flee on his arse! :clap:

CHSBaseball07
10-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Your right...any town with a college is going to be swarming with GOOD LOOKING GIRLS! haha

AggieJohn
10-20-2004, 03:27 AM
ep01....i'm so confused!!! :crazy: ....so you goin to the tailgater in CS this weekend??
yeah i'll be there
i get to clean up the stadium as part of a fundraiser on sunday morning too....my first walk on kyle field....and after timing my forty...prolly my last