PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville to become full strength just in time for Whitesboro

Keith7
10-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Gainesville needs all the help they can get when they face the mighty Whitesboro Bearcats.. so next week All-Everything (except academics) Running back Terrius Purvey becomes eligable, and All-State Linebacker Jeremy Franklin returns after being out all season from a broken foot ...

look for Gainesville to give Whitesboro a good game :D

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2004, 05:32 PM
I hope Gainesville can contain that high powered offense of Whitesboro. And that Whitesboro defense, you talk about awesome, maybe Purvey should stay out another game. :p

mwynn05
10-17-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Gainesville needs all the help they can get when they face the mighty Whitesboro Bearcats.. so next week All-Everything (except academics) Running back Terrius Purvey becomes eligable, and All-State Linebacker Jeremy Franklin returns after being out all season from a broken foot ...

look for Gainesville to give Whitesboro a good game :D Man how do you fail during your senior year, by far the easiest year of high school for your typical student.

slpybear the bullfan
10-17-2004, 07:34 PM
WOW... I had heard about TP being declared ineligible due to grades, but thought it just a rumor!

Bummer... I guess last week's poll was very timely.

Keith7
10-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
WOW... I had heard about TP being declared ineligible due to grades, but thought it just a rumor!

Bummer... I guess last week's poll was very timely.

where have u been slpy???

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2004, 07:36 PM
He's been sleepy, Keith. ;)

Keith7
10-17-2004, 07:37 PM
oh but i saw a comercial with him dancing the other day though