PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M 36, Oklahoma State 20

Bellville22
10-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Wow! What a statement for the Aggies to go into Stillwater and completely dominate a very good Cowboy team.

The Aggie offense is clicking right now, and Reggie McNeal is showing everyone that he is the best college QB in Texas, and one of the premier QBs in the nation. What a performance by him, as the Aggies remain the only D1 team to not throw an INT this year. (knock on wood).

Tremendous job by the A&M D to hold Morency in check, you can't stop him, but they did a wonderful job containing him.

Barring big upset, A&M should be 7-1 when the host OU in a few weeks, should be a great atmosphere in CS, and hopefully ESPN College Gameday will be back!

CHS_CG
10-17-2004, 05:03 PM
Just got one word for that....

WHOOP!

G-P King
10-17-2004, 05:23 PM
WHOOOOOOOP!

Keith7
10-17-2004, 05:24 PM
POOOOOOOOOOHHHHHWWWWWWW!!!!

AggieJohn
10-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
Wow! What a statement for the Aggies to go into Stillwater and completely dominate a very good Cowboy team.

The Aggie offense is clicking right now, and Reggie McNeal is showing everyone that he is the best college QB in Texas, and one of the premier QBs in the nation. What a performance by him, as the Aggies remain the only D1 team to not throw an INT this year. (knock on wood).

Tremendous job by the A&M D to hold Morency in check, you can't stop him, but they did a wonderful job containing him.

Barring big upset, A&M should be 7-1 when the host OU in a few weeks, should be a great atmosphere in CS, and hopefully ESPN College Gameday will be back!

I can't wait for that weekend, my BYX frat guys are trying to plan a third deck pull with about 80 or so of us that spell out on our chests "i've seen them lose, i've seen them win, but i've never seen em quit"

should be tight...hope to have pics...