PDA

View Full Version : District 22 3a

BuckW
10-17-2004, 02:07 PM
I want your opion on this developing district. We have kirbyville with its biggest win in school history. We have the power house jasper team who seems to be injury prone. We have the undefeated Silsbee Tiger team who are getting better and better everyweek. Who do you believe will win this district. In my opion i think it will be Silsbee. They have the best offensive line in the District. When there first team all district 4a center returns from a injury.

Bobcatfan4life
10-17-2004, 04:05 PM
1.Silsbee
2.Kirbyville
3.Jasper

Rocksolid
10-17-2004, 05:21 PM
If Silsbee beats Kirbyville and Jasper they win district but if Silsbee beats Kirbyville and looses to Jasper Kirbyville wins district but that is if Kirbyville beats Shepherd by more points than Silsbee did which was 16. So i think it will be an exciting race!

BuckW
10-17-2004, 08:02 PM
I really want to see how kirbyville comes out this week after beating jasper. They could have ether 2 mind sets. They stay pump up and practice hard (which i think they had to do to beat jasper). Or come out with the mind set that there that good so they might slack up. I guess well see Friday.

SHS
10-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Silsbee is improving each week with the Veer Offense. The kids are adjusting more to it and are feeling more comfortable with it. SILSBEE IS ON A ROLL!!!